- He is a Senior Consultant and Lead Business Analyst with 14+ years of total experience in Financial Services having worked with clients
- Project Management expertise (4+ years) in managing greenfield initiatives and enhancement projects with large teams in onsite/offshore model.
- Experience on Regulatory Compliance projects like Cost Basis, Dodd Frank, Reg CC and Basel reporting for regulating bodies like SEC, FRB and BASEL Compliance for Banking Supervision.
- Successfully managed client expectations and executed projects worth $500K towards system implementation/enhancements.
- Worked on critical engagements, managed and built relationships with clients and multi vendors, displaying sound collaboration, interaction,negotiation and communication skills.
- Led matrix team comprising of Jr. BAs, developers and testers on wide engagements in data and business analysis, system development to enhancement and deployment.
BA Tools: Rational ReqPro, BluePrint, MS Office, Balsamiq Mockups, Pencil(OSS)
SDLC Methodologies: RUP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Testing Tools: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), IBM Synergy
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose, Business Modeler, BluePrints
Languages: UML, BPML, HTML, XML
Web Technologies: MS FrontPage, Dreamweaver
Database: Oracle, Teradata, Sybase, mySQL
Lead Business Analyst
- Interact with Senior Management to provide estimate, status and issues on report decomposition.
- Conduct analysis of current reporting inventory, reverse engineering & decomposition of critical reports to SOR attributes by participating in kickoff meetings.
- Responsible for onboarding, training, assigning, reviewing and delivering final deliverable for the team
- Validate decomposition approach with the team and schedule client interviews, report walkthrough, BRD reviews and manage escalation.
- Review and analyse code across diverse systems to identify SoR and Attributes
- Establish deliverable tracking and reporting mechanism by collaborating with business and IT teams to resolve queries, defects and mitigate escalations.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders globally for additional documents pertaining to system access, reporting logic, requirement gathering and document review for the reports being submitted by Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to the board of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS).
Environment: Oracle EssBase, Business Objects, SAS and other internal SoR.
Lead Business Analyst
- Interact with Marketing and other Business stakeholders to understand Voice of Customer (VoC) and identify customer requirements that can enhance ALLY’s market position
- Conducted JAD sessions for project feasibility and business requirements
- Document Use Cases (UC), System Specifications, Navigation flows and co - ordinate with UX team for UI design
- Coordinated with various BUs and stakeholders for system requirements, product integration documentation, testing and implementation of the systems.
- Validate metrics and evaluate release candidates based on Testing and Development release cycles.
- Analyzed, researched and recommended well articulated feasible solutions for implementing new designs and suggested underlying dependencies to mitigate risk.
Environment: Clarity, SharePoint, MS Visio, Azure
Senior Business Analyst
- Read the rules and analyze to create template for analysis of 4000+ business entities
- Validate data against business entities and updated management with deliverables post analysis of BU’s located globally.
- Validate records and transactions from Legal Structure Database (LSDB) on business entity setup services offered by UBS.
Environment: LSDB, SharePoint
Lead Business System Analyst
- Elicit business objectives and requirements, and communicate/document them in a clear, concise way.
- Lead systems design approach and collaborate with technical teams to recommend solutions; ensuring all interfaces are identified and understood with respect to documented business processes and system workflows
- Follow FSDM delivery methodology for documentation, provide estimate analysis, establish milestones and manage scope