Seeking a Sr. BA / PM Consulting role with cyber security aspects.
- Confidential is a technology and business consultant covering many areas including: information security, business analysis, project management, process improvement, compliance, and data governance.
- Many executives and business lines have counted on his expertise across highly regulated industries.
- He is recognized as a technology and insurance industry commentator/blogger, I.T. business leader, business analyst strategy consultant, and creative consultant deriving business side software enhancements and requirements documentation bridging the communication gap between I.T. while drastically reducing risk and saving millions of dollars.
- He has strong experience in compliance, operational efficiency, project risk management, critical path analysis, data security, complexity reduction, infrastructure security, strategic planning, social media and mobile content management, contact center optimization, website administration, and internet banking/systems, including more than 60 successful multi - million-dollar projects.
- He is a great people manager, development coach, and inspirational leader of people and security process.
- He is highly creative and personable across culturally diverse teams with great meeting facilitation skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
Technical: PDF, MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Citrix, Front Page, IVR, Hogan, Siebel, Business Objects Reporting (SAP), Avaya, NIST, Sans Top 20, SDLC.
Functional: Conflict Resolution, Process Improvement, Internet Banking, Data Management, Project and Business Analysis, Business Risk Foresight, and Contact Center Operations and Planning.
Methodologies: SWOT, RACI, Cyber Kill Chain, OWASP Top 20, Cross Function Team Building, Agile, Waterfall, Risk Register, Level Five Leadership, LEAN, and Time vs. Task Tracking.
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Management Consultant
- Evaluate the capabilities and limitations of hardware and software to plan and execute application shut down for 120 plus applications.
- Elicit complex requirements across multiple systems and business lines using effective meeting facilitation, process visualization, data mapping, JAD sessions, and rapport building skills.
- Project manage small to multi-million dollar projects that deal with process improvement and software retirement.
- Responsible for data retention plans, privacy analysis, legal questionnaire, requirements, dependencies, and risk analysis.
- Helped add SharePoint form functionally.
- Conducted a 35-person information security survey to identify and remediate general security weaknesses reducing risk and increasing .
- Drafted 93-page data loss prevention plan for graduate credit for a company Confidential and enterprise information security leadership team thereby reducing risk and increasing .
- Quantified and validated the likely costs of a large-scale data breach for the Confidential .
- Reviewed current policy and procedures, system descriptions, and current MDM vendors.
- Conducted research on Confidential (bring your own device) risk, policy, MDM venders, and personal .
- Diagrammed business and infrastructure interdependencies creating better clarity.
- Provided actionable report on Confidential best practices.
Marketing Consultant and Antivirus Representative
- Train and mentor Confidential employees on Confidential product functionality and related software (Adobe, Dragon, and Trend Micro) driving three stores up to the top 5% of market performance.
Business and System Consultant
- Provided analysis and support for a data migration in preparation for the public selling of a large part of the business.
- Provided analysis and reporting tools that helped modernize, categorize, and reduce risk for standard operating procedures for hundreds of back office insurance tasks.
- This was implemented in five business lines and used by hundreds of people.
- Provided analysis and process flows that helped reduce and organize misdirected calls in the contact center environment.
- This was approved by the SME teams and management as the new BAU process.
- Successful oversight, security, and process control within SharePoint for 100 plus team members.
Business and Systems Analyst
- Consulted with IT, product managers, and management to design internal software enhancements, and external web application features that were successfully implemented.
- Effectively communicated and documented business needs back to IT leadership for needed buy in on a new multi-million dollar revenue flood insurance product.
- Hosted JAD sessions to document the BAU process while mocking up the future state.
- Wrote lengthy business requirements and specs to add new bank flood insurance product.
- Mapped data and customer flows between the internal Windows back end system and the front-end web portal.
- Caught and documented errors via screen shots and then communicated them effectively while coming up with a process work around as needed.
- Successfully tested (use cases) and validated software releases from test to full production.
Board of Directors
- Managed marketing team, event marketing, graphic design, mobile e-blast, and web-site updates to serve 720 plus members.
- Promoted to Marketing Chair from Marketing Co-Chair.
Business and Systems Analyst
- Conducted project/business analysis on a loan modification project mandated by the OCC “Office of the Comptroller of the Currency” across more than 8 business units (compliance).
- Verified call metrics including peak times, routing, and employee access levels - drafted PRDs and flow charts for project manager.
- Validated and assigned business resources for internal software change requests.
- Maintained a SharePoint web-site for mortgage software application tracking.
- Data and Risk Mgmt. Initiatives
- Responsible for department’s database governance check for 96 people increasing compliance 59%.
Sr. Internet Banking Specialist
- Took bank product applications and sold loan and credit products through the historic banking crisis while performing regularly in the top 5%.
- Researched duplicate payments and trouble shot bill pay and on-line product applications.
- Built a network of executive mentors with leading roles within the bank for my past and present development with the approval of senior management, thus me at a high level in five key departments.