- Accomplished Business Analyst and IT Project Coordinator skilled in business process design, business analysis, business strategy, managed telecommunications & infrastructure of both POTS, PRIs, mobility; Service Management (ITIL), work flow management, project management, and service excellence.
- Experience working with stakeholders, clients, teams, SMEs, vendors and other business analysts to identify, analyze and resolve business problems and provide solutions.
- Experience with a variety of analytical tools and methodologies used in requirements management and business process re - engineering projects.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and multi-tasking skills and known for being a detail oriented professional who is consistently able to exceed goals & expectations.
Business Process Analyst/Project Coordinator
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Coordinated, managed, and facilitated joint workshops between an external company and Confidential SMEs and other key resources to develop process improvement by gathering the businesses as-is and to-be processes in collaborated process flow and block diagrams, business requirements, business rules, process mapping, and other deliverables such as Business Level Documents, High Level Joint Solution, Traceability Matrix, Testing Strategies, drove out conflict/resolution throughout the business case lifecycle for 3 projects in P&C Claims that include one Business Case Development (BCD) project and 2 execution projects within the Canadian Migration Program (CMP) working with Architects and SMEs using project management methodology
- Coordinated and assisted in a wide range of activities in support of large business process re-engineering projects including meeting coordination, management of client reports, and contract administration, process flow diagrams, traceability matrix, high level solution deliverables, etc.
- Block 1 Delivery Coordinator Canadian Program Management Office (PMO) for 9 projects in Systems under Production Solutions which were a mixture of business case documentation (BCD), execution, Joint Decommissioning, and business areas like P&C Claims, Personal Property Offer, Marketing, Commercial Property Offer, etc. Worked with Senior leadership, Directors, Architects, Project Sponsors, Project Managers, SMEs to coordinate leadership meetings, run reports for Issues, Risks, Change Requests, and Dependencies; compiled bi-weekly Dashboard statues for all 9 projects; working hand in hand with program management office leadership of Canadian Migration Program (CMP)
- Assisted in developing and coordinating the business case development (BCD) and execution projects in Canada Migration Program for Auto and Fire (PPO) policies in over 5+ lines of business
- During the CCC execution project, managed and coordinated the high level design solutions, business process re-engineering flow diagrams, testing plans, integrated IVR and call recording voice over IP to be implemented and stood up the new Auto Sales and Service Customer Contact Center (CCC) in Canada
- Assisted in developing the Marketing process business case development (BCD) project that includes working with the Canadian company to create requirements for ALCS data and Need Analysis Recommendation (NAR), Federal Database Warehouse (FDW) to create Marketing campaigns for the Canadian company within the Canadian Migration Program
- Assisted in developing the process and procedures for creation of External Device Usage Control (EDUC) to manage controls and access of devices at State Farm
- Lead Business Analyst by gathering data, managing decommissioning of all Avaya and Legacy phone system equipment totaling over 158,000 end points through change management using HP Service Manager, Tyler7, MIND Database, Cisco UCCE, programmed hunt groups (HP, HL, LG), worked closely with Admin Services and Asset Management in ITAR
- Created, managed and developed support processes and procedures for over 52+ support workgroups, MACD processes creating current state and future state process flow documentation, and proactive break-fix processes for installation of Unified Communications solution within a large program for a fortune 500 company
- Facilitated Agile/Scrum daily stand-up meetings, planned and prioritized Statement’s of Work (SOW) for 22 resource’s while working on UC Support project and working with leadership in Unified Communications Program Management Office (PMO)
- Managed and coordinated resource assignments, hours and duration, resource allocations, milestones and deliverables in Primavera working with Project Manager’s on over 15 projects
- Reviewed and confirmed CRM salesforce orders against orders in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Developed process metrics and analysis for KPI’s during support of Unified Communications implementations to continue business continuity
- Created, facilitated, and coordinated the creation of end-to-end business improvement processes and procedures, to implement the new change management process/reengineering across the entire organization to create the Information Security and Privacy Review Board (ISPRB) for risk requests, which dealt with Information, Security and Privacy, Risk and Compliance. Helped develop create a new role, quality assurance, worked with human resources and the business areas to develop requirements for a new role of Risk Coordinator within Confidential for business areas. Assisted with creation and implementation of Archer solution application with user end testing and piloting the new Confidential process from a paper form base
- Worked with management such as Directors, Information Security PMO, and CISO of Confidential to develop the Service Level Agreements and KPI metrics for this risk request process after implementation took place
- Assist in development of business decision documents through collaboration of core team
- 6 years of knowledge of Confidential Systems structure and processes working with Product Owners and business partners from various departments
- Worked closely with project manager in junior project management activities like managing deliverables, budget management, project risks and issues, and initiated statements of work
- Facilitated working sessions to identify and model the current organization’s operations to create business process flow diagrams using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Created and document as-is process, defined to-be process, and developed functional requirements leading to a number of system requirements specification documents
- Created and managed project deliverables such as: Implementation plan, Approach plan and strategy, transition support plan, knowledge items, configuration items, etc.
- Created Documents of Understanding (DOU) to address any outstanding issues/maturity tasks
- Facilitated meetings with business partners and stakeholders to gain approval agreement
- Assisted in performing Gap analysis between the current system and future system
- Created over 75+ change records, service requests and tasks for support workgroups and project work utilizing the ITIL Foundation framework
- Prepared and managed project plans to track project milestones and coordinate project work, resources, and project timeline
- Liaison between SME’s, business partner/stakeholder, program, and internal support workgroups
- Managed and updated MS SharePoint project documentation and MS Access database, MS Office Suite, Visio and MEGA for process flow diagrams, Cognos, used Primavera for managing the milestones and durations of the activities, and used HP Service Manager for service and change requests
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
TELECOMMUNICATIONS TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
- Liaison between headquarters, all malls (200+), Bell companies, and third party providers.
- Centralized and managed GGP’s telecom services from malls to corporate headquarters
- Main focal point contact for resolving voice and data issues and network services for all malls with service providers (phone line orders, bill disputes, line outages, new contracts, MACD services, and phone inventories)
- Troubleshot telephony service tickets using Remedy and worked with service providers, subcontractors, etc. to resolve outage
- Managed and oversaw all billing invoice inquiries, disputes, and contracts for over 200+ malls and over 20+ service providers
- Managed all cutovers and installations of POTS, DSL, T1, PRI, VOIP for all 200+ malls
- Programmed phone systems (i.e. Hunt Groups (HP, HL, LG), Avaya, Nortel, some Cisco
- Managed all telecom services in Confidential (Telecom Expense Management)
- Oversaw, researched, reviewed, and managed budgeting cost analysis of all existing contracts and new contracts for all telecom service providers worked to cut costs by half and confirmed that all contract rates were met
- Placed orders with service providers, provisioned, installed and troubleshot all mobility devices (i.e. Blackberry’s, iPhones, iPADS) and accounts for over 3000+ employees
- Programmed netSys Ethernet Extenders NV-600 RE and NV-600LE
- Managed Windows SharePoint Services 4.0 used for internal and client document preparation and information sharing
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Participated in multiple working sessions to identify and model the current organization’s operations using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to create business process flow diagrams
- Assisted in documenting as-is process, defining to-be process, and developing a functional requirements document leading to a number of system requirements specification documents
- Fact Model process flow diagramming and terms and facts tracing
- Analyzed DoD policies and procedures as input to business process re-engineering (BPR) effort
- Assisted in performing a Gap analysis between the current system and future system
- Monitored the completion of various phases within a project
- Assisted in a wide range of activities in support of large business process reengineering projects including meeting coordination, management of client reports, and contract administration
- Organized large conferences of 75-100 clients
- Managed and coordinated move of new office facility
- Worked directly with Director and Project Managers of both projects
- Assisted Director’s in reviewing RFPs and DoD contracts
- Prepared and managed project plans using MS Project
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
- Liaison between SMEs, customer/stakeholder and internal team
- Established company-wide procedures for Windows SharePoint Services used for internal and client document preparation and information sharing
- Facilitated compilation, distribution, and approval of meeting notes, action plans, and project risk assessment documents
- Prepared quality assurance procedures on all client documentation before deliverables were sent out to the client or posted to SharePoint
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Financial Aid Processor/Cash Manager
- Processed 50+ financial aid files a day for schools having standard academic year terms, non-standard terms, non-term academic year based with clock hour quarter and credit hour programs
- Liaison with all several campuses interpreting complicated federal program regulations
- Expedited collection of Past Due Cash (from $100,000 to $800,000 on a weekly basis)
- Communicated with lenders/guarantors to ensure efficient loan processing for students
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Telco Coordinator/Project Coordinator
- Liaison with customer headquarters, technical services and Bell companies.
- Met deadlines for all activities from site development through the opening of store
- Responsible for dispatching calls, which includes programming, initial troubleshooting, call completion, phone and paging systems.
- Placed move, change, and disconnect orders for telephone service.
- Worked on special assignment for 2 end of year closes to assist technical service representatives in finalizing billing so that accounts receivable could be collected
- Coordinated development of manual for Confidential employees regarding telecommunications equipment and cost control
Customer Service Representative
- Interacted with technicians sent to customer sites to correct telecommunication problems
- Responsible for administration of customer activity including emergency tickets, troubleshooting stores
- Programmed phones including installations for several large companies.
- Programmed changes of the BCM’s once the system was implemented onsite
- Developed manual for use by customer service reps on how to support technicians at customer sites