- 5+ years of experience in business and functional requirements gathering
- 2+ years’ experience in leading Confidential implementations
- Experience in Agile Scrum development methodology including User Stories, Use Cases, Acceptance Criteria, Product and Sprint Backlog development
- Experience in Agile development tools such as Jira or Version One preferred
- Experience in managed care required. Possess solid understanding of the industry; high level understanding business applications; sound understanding of organizational and process development.
- Technical experience strongly preferred (solid working knowledge of programming and constructs)
- Experience with Medicaid/Medicare payer technology solutions strongly preferred
- Experience with MS Office products, including Visio and MS Project
- Experience in Claims processing, TriZetto Facets, Medical Management experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience working directly with or for a software vendor a plus
- Working knowledge of complete SDLC required
- Working experience in Agile Scrum, User Stories and User Acceptance criteria is preferred
- Knowledge of latest mobile technologies and trends preferred
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven track record of creating professional, concise, complete functional specifications and management of business requirements, functional and system specifications throughout the SDLC process.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects required
- Superior troubleshooting & creative problem solving skills required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities required
- Accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project deadlines as required
- Ability to work effectively with end - users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision required
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor, required
- Keeps abreast of industry standards and development best practices
- Supports and carries out the AmeriHealth Caritas Mission and Values.
- MS Project
- Agile Scrum
Business Systems Analyst Lead
- Function as the lead and coordinator of Confidential initiatives with Confidential .
- Analyze and Recommend improvements for user experience within Confidential ( Confidential ), Clinical Application Integration and customer facing applications
- Hands - on interaction with stakeholders to create clear & concise Business Requirements, Functional and system Specifications, Data Flows, and/or other SDLC deliverables according to industry standards
- Analysis and documentation of current and future processes/systems and delivery of documentation for the effective implementation of stated processes
- Manage work assigned to vendors as it relates to m Confidential ( Confidential ), Clinical Application Integration and customer facing applications.
- Prepare user stories, uses cases, acceptance criteria, screen mockups and requirements as needed
- Lead the team to develop estimates including all aspects of end to end SDLC process.
- Function as the business lead to prioritize requirements through Product Backlog to ensure that business objectives are met considering delivery metrics (cost, quality and timeline).
- Familiarity with requirements management tools and Agile development tools to effectively prioritize and track the requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate sign offs are received on requirements for implementation
- Ensure Requirements matrix is provided to ensure that all requirements are validated and tracked through testing process
- Prepare feasibility and cost analysis determinations for projects
- Interface withbusiness clients, PMO, all levels of management, technical staff, architects, vendors, and otherswith minimal supervision to achieve project goals and initiatives.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders, regardless of technical understanding, and ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a manner that enables good business decision making
- Demonstrate superior customer focus always.Build consensus among stakeholders as it relates to large-scale business problems and issues.
- Assist in managing large scale projects, lead appropriate resources, and determine project requirements and deliverables to ensure successful implementations to meet user needs.
- Critically assess impacts to the business processes as well as technical process flows and lead the introduction of new concepts and business processes
- Demonstrate strong problem solving capabilities and approach each problem in a logical and analytical manner with high degree of perseverance; produce definitive statement of the issues, and identification of alternative solutions, the recommended course of action, and the consequence of the decision.
- Anticipate and keep manager and project staff informed of future or planned events that could impact implementations.
- Use sound judgment in matters where there is established or little precedent and in keeping management informed of specific problems or events that impact the departmental or overall corporate objectives
- Work effectively both as a member of a team and independently; establish good judgment regarding routine, significant, and sensitive matters or those issues for which direct response is inappropriate and promptly apprise Manager
- Professionally lead productive meetings, deliver professional oral or written presentations