- Dynamic and versatile information management professional wif over a decade of experience in Financial Services, Insurance, and IT Software Development.
- Demonstrated ability collaborating closely wif clients to deliver solutions that achieve business objectives. Reputation for depth and breadth of technical knowledge.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Budgeting, Fiscal Mgmt
- Product Development and Marketing
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Microsoft Office, Visio, Project Manager, Clarity, Quality Center, Visual Basics, COGNOS, Rally, SQL
- Six Sigma Certified
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Client Training
- Application and Infrastructure environment
- Website Analytics
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Model
- Data Modeling
- API and XML schema
- Object Oriented Development
- CRM - Salesforce.com, Ebix SmartOffice, PeopleSoft
Confidential, New Britain, CT
BUSINESS ANALYSIS CONSULTANT
- Act as a liaison between Agency/Agent Management Department and IT
- Provide technical solutions to issues reported by Life Insurance Agents’ use of Ebix SmartOffice CRM.
- Formulate and define business and systems scope and objectives based on user needs, a good understanding of life insurance and annuity products and applicable source system, such as Ingenium and Life70 Policy Administration System, as well as AQT DataMart.
- Assist business in understanding key impacts
- Devise procedures to solve complex problems considering business and system limitations, in addition to resource allocation time, providing desired results.
- Provide analysis of business and user needs, data analysis utilizing SQL queries, and documentation of requirements
- Translate analysis into business and functional specification document working wif business, vendor and programmers.
Confidential, Westport, CT
- Customized Salesforce.com to manage Iridian’s Investment Management Accounts; dis includes Sales Organization Objects, Pages, Notes, Fields and Workflows.
- Enabled and Customized Salesforce One mobile for usage by teh Sales Team when meeting wif customers
- Created a Training Manual
- Train Sales and Marketing team on using Salesforce CRM.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Senior Business Analyst / Salesforce Administrator
- Management of Salesforce.com projects as it relates to retirement services financial products
- Acted as an advocate for change and ability to influence others to see value in project.
- Mentored others on teh team. Group facilitation/presentation wif ability to influence internal/external parties.
- Led and coordinate resources for business application rebranding project
- Worked closely wif stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Finance and Management to understand business initiatives and priorities
- Facilitated retirement products migration into Salesforce desktop and mobile platforms for tracking and reporting
- Enhanced teh efficiency of Salesforce.com data management, accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities dashboards, reporting and case management
- Established and distribute best practices to teh Salesforce.com user community
- Created data models and workflows using Visio
- Researched, recommended and implemented CRM-based solutions including 3rd party mobile applications and enhancements including Pulsar App.
- Established and continually enhance user-based dashboards and analytics including on-demand reporting
- Set, validate and administer user security access rights and controls
- Worked wif Sales and Service Cloud on financial services products including institutional, individual retirement and broker dealer.
- Conducted end user training on enhancements
- Worked wif QA on test cases and development on project roll out to end customer
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
Senior Business Systems Analyst - Health Insurance
- Demonstrated skill in organizing workflow from group planning sessions through implementation of customer-facing web and mobile interfaces.
- Led and mentored analyst team on a multi-million dollar website redesign project for Health Care Professional directory.
- Acted as a liaison between business and teh technical team to provide strategic adaptable solutions
- Resource allocation planning, scope management and project delivery
- Strategized wif business leaders to identify key client and customer needs
- Led requirements gathering and JAD sessions using teh Agile methodology.
- Developed detailed functional design specifications, which included data models, UX designs, used cases, process and interaction models.
- Document web service calls wifin ASP.NET to allow companies to share services via teh internet
- Asp.Net Web API framework was used to build HTTP services that can be consumed by a broad range of clients including browsers, mobiles, iPhone and tablets.
- Managed functional specifications for website redesign project
- Created user stories, placed into Rally software and provided management reports on statistics achieved
- Planned and prioritized stories to be developed each five week sprint
- Developed and communicated strategies to improve SDLC
- Coordinated website launch activities including usability testing, client pilot testing
- Collaborated wif operational readiness teams to ensure proper training and communication are in place and timed appropriately
- Worked wif onshore and offshore quality assurance teams on test plans as it relates to project delivery
- Approved QA test scripts that are placed in Quality Center for both manual and automated processing
- Worked wif Taxonomy, Business Intelligence and User Experience modeling
Environment: - .NET framework, Visual Studio, SQL Server
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Project Manager - Property Casualty Insurance
- Worked in teh banking, financial, customer, policy administration, sales, and vendor centers of Sagitta, AMS360, and AFW agency management systems. Managed end-to-end projects, including estimating costing projections and building custom products wifin specified budgets.
- Led a project team consisting of core development managers, engineers, analysts, and user representatives to develop product from application design to document reviews.
- Worked independently to clarify client requirements, business needs, and project objectives in collaboration wif stakeholders.
- Provided business expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing cost-effective solutions that met user requirements.
Confidential ., Glastonbury, CT
Senior Data Analyst - Technology Solutions for Financial Institutions
- Extract data and perform analysis of teh given data and draw accurate inferences, in accordance wif teh objectives of teh analysis
- Utilized Crystal Reports to pull data from SalesForce.com to prepare quarterly forecasts as part of teh annual budget process and month-end closing analysis
- Evaluate teh given problem, situation and crisis; investigate for solutions using data analysis practices and prepare analysis reports
- Led teh coordination and development of biweekly reporting production on Sales performance for key business units.
- Prepared monthly variance analysis, operating statistics, and month-end-close presentation materials.
- Created and Reviewed Statement of Work (SOW) for core financial products
- Worked wif teh sales team to setup and maintain their SharePoint instance
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
Senior Business Analyst - Health Insurance
- Led a project team and served as a subject-matter expert. Assessed, planned, monitored, evaluated, and reported on project plans.
- Designed Access database for professionally reporting performance guarantee metrics to external clients.
- Gather data required to conduct analysis from several sources, such as claim and call engines, compile it together in prescribed format and enter teh data in several data analysis software, such as MS Access
- Provided benchmark and industry comparative analysis support, cost-saving support for service management, and risk assessment and benefits analysis using COGNOS and other business intelligence software.
- Performed contract management wif non-standard and customized language. Served as Business Project Manager for XP migration and other systems projects.
- Researched and analyzed business processes and provided recommendations to resolve issues for various business groups.
- Designed departmental website that enabled teh sales force to access and prepare guarantee contracts based on negotiated metric measurements.
- Mentored and provided technical leadership to team members.
- Acted as a liaison between producers and sales staff on licensing statutes in assigned states and ensured compliance based on product sold.
- Analyzed relational database-based systems and applications performance trends to identify improvement opportunities and initiate application changes.
- Collaborated wif appropriate systems organizations to ensure that performance requirements were properly coordinated wif support and operational organizations.