- 6 years of Industry experience as a Business Systems Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications, Application Design and E2E solutions.
- Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Feasibility assessments, requirements writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Business Analysis and Testing various methodologies.
- Created Rapid boards/Scrum boards/Kanban boards in JIRA green hopper with customized swim lanes
- Worked directly with vendors to obtain CSRs, invoices and contracts; utilized collateral to construct fixed and mobile inventories
- Presented financial findings via conference calls and face to face to clients consisting of controllers, IT managers and Vice Presidents .
- Manage onboarding of clients to the SaaS eCommerce platform and ensure timely delivery.
- Service Delivery of Software as a Service (SaaS) in a multi - customer/product environment.
- Expertise in Project Management i.e. Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing, Controlling, Budgeting and Drafting Remedy Procedures.
- Extensive experience in system requirement gathering, Process flow, System Analysis, CRM and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Trained users in JIRA, Green hopper and Confluence and Implemented Confluence for Post Trade Technology and integrated with JIRA
- Strong history selling SaaS platforms to a variety of different industries
- Troubleshot telecom-related problems and developed procedures to resolve future issues.
- Supervised telecom and supply personnel. .
- MS Access
- SQL Server
- Oracle DBA
- DB2. Teradata
- Jira saas
- Windows 98/2000/XP basic UNIX
- HTML basic DHTML basic XML
- MS Office Suite-Excel Macros
- Adobe Photoshop
- Rational- Rational Rose
- Rational XDE
- Win Runner
- Load Runner
- Test Director
- Quick Test Pro
- Crystal Reports various NIKU products
- Intermediate level
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Developed IVR application for delivery notification of customers shipping information via out going phone calls, including carrier name, tracking info also allowing an escape to customer service use a follow the sun timing program as to deliver the info at an appropriate time.
- Generated Statements of Work for the Design and Implementation of CRM solutions based on Salesforce.com Methodology.
- Generated requirements from Feedback (from FA’s) / Users’ requirements via CRM (SFDC or Salesforce.com)
- Built Web services hosted on a database to connect to Web application using SOAP,XML,WSDL,ASMX
- Mapped process flow; assess as-is processes through user interviews, data collection and analysis, design and evaluation of to-be process solutions.
- Used MS Visio for Process modelling, Process mapping and Business Process flow diagrams.
- Responsible for Blockpoint implementation, supplier management and integrating the marketing initiatives with the Lead Management.
- Sold, implemented, and maintained SaaS recruitment solutions/strategies designed to advertise, automate and streamline recruitment and employee onboarding and training.
- Refactored and enhanced client applications to interface with MS Exchange server 2007 Exchange Web Services using SOAP, XML,WSDL and ASMX.
- Generated XML documents using the XML Output Stage.
- Understand the As Is system and develop the To Be system concept and also prepare the System Process Maps.
- Created as is process workflow and to be process workflow, and conducted GAP analysis.
- Utilized corporation developed Agile SDLC methodology. Used ScrumWork Pro and Microsoft Office software to perform required job functions.
- Created customized JIRA dashboards and filters for upper management using JQL queries
- Recreated customized JIRA workflow for PTT Teams
- Worked with the User Experience and Design teams to effectively apply IVR/call routing User Interface standards / protocol to address business, user, and functional requirements
- Advanced call routing and case management for each required customer need
- Designed, developed, maintained and executed automated and manual test scripts for the IVR platform.
- Implement JIRA, Greenhopper & Confluence and train teams on effectively using these tools
- Create customized JIRA workflow and rapid boards/Scrum boards/task boards with customized swimlanes in Greenhopper
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Creation of UML structure and behavior diagrams, Reporting using advanced Word/Excel skills (pivot tables, charting, VBA etc), writing basic SQL scripts.
- Analyzed various problem statements to develop USE Cases following UML, RUP and OOAD Methodology.
- Utilizing geocoding and Excel Pivot Tables produced GIS-based revenue analyses and graphics to evaluate and enhance revenue-generating sources for the city.
- Created DTS Packages for migration of data between MS SQL Server database and other databases like MS Access, MS Excel and Flat Files.
- Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non functional requirements based on interactions with the process owners & stake holders and document analysis, represented them in requirements traceability matrix (RTM) using IBM Requisite Pro. Performed user interviews, JAD sessions.
- Performed requirements traceability to ensure desired functionality was delivered
- Documented business workflows textually as well as in UML diagrams according to RUP for the stakeholder review.
- Prepared graphical depictions of Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Based Diagrams, and Collateral Diagrams and creation of technical design (UI screen) using Microsoft Visio.
- Created Source to Target data mapping document for Siebel EIM Tables
- Assisted to develop the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to be used in testing based on Business Requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing, gathered and documented User Manuals and Business Rules
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, Unix, Documentum, Windows NT/XP, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, Sybase, VBScript, C#. XML, VXML, DOORS, Siebel, Rational Rose, JAD, JAR,C++, NET, JAVA,J2EE,ASP.NET, Business Objects, TestDirector, LoadRunner
- Analysed User Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Technical Requirement Specification and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Used Salesforce CRM tool to manage all critical client information from contact details to activity history.
- Designed the architecture of (LMS) Lead Management System and the database structure for seamless client communications and rewards management using UML methodologies.
- Supported web design and user-interface layout for public and internal web based solutions.
- Implemented VoIP and IVR technology between corporate offices and converted contact centers.
- Conducted interviews with key system users to elicit, collect and manage requirements and process flows. Created RFPs and evaluated vendor proposals
- Captured requirements for IVR and Speechworks network infrastructure and designed origination to destination call flow matrices
- Involved in mentoring specific projects in application of the new SDLC based on the Agile Unified Process, especially from the project management, requirements and architecture perspectives.
- Used Castor to create objects from XML documents.
- Used the guidelines and artifacts of the Rational Unified Process (RUP) to strategize the Implementation of RUP effort in different iterations and phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Creating process models, data flow diagrams, AS IS diagrams and Activity diagrams using Visio.
- Design components based on object-oriented design (Class, Sequence diagrams (UML, OOAD)) using Microsoft Visio.
- Coordinated activities with project manager and various other teams using MS Project.
- Followed the UML based methods using Microsoft Visio to create: Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Collaboration Diagrams.
- Develop and maintain sales reporting using in MS Excel queries, SQL in Teradata, and MS Access.
- Facilitated JAR sessions in the elaboration phase in order to elicit Functional Requirements.
Environment: Rational Enterprise Suite (Rose, RequisitePro, ClearCase, ClearQuest), XML, Visual Basic, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, C#.Net, WebLogic, DOORS, HTML, Windows Forms, Web Forms, LoadRunner, WinRunner
- Extracted the Business Requirements from the end users keeping in mind their need for the application and prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD) using Rational RequisitePro.
- Reviewed Design Documents, Requirements Analysis Specifications with Project Lead, Business Owners and the Technical Lead
- Interacted and communicated clearly with development, testing and production teams concerning release management policies and procedures.
- Analysed the business and functional requirements of the application and developed detailed test plans, test cases in Test Director.
- Designed the process flow diagrams for flow of information and report creation process.
- Coordinated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, taking business requirements, drawing Business Process Flow using Rational Rose
- Used different Webservice concepts like XML, WSDL and SOAP with SAX parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Work with IVR application team to test and verify capture of call data and statistics.
- Created and managed Project Templates, Use Case Project Templates, Requirement Types and Traceability Relationships in RequisitePro.
- Involved in creating automated Test Scripts representing various Transactions, Documenting the Load Testing Process and Methodology. Created meaningful reports for analysis and integrated the Performance Testing in the SDLC.
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database
- Setup, updated and tracked requirements traceability information throughout the project in DOORS
- Developed and managed Project Plans and Schedules. Managed resolution of Project issues and conflicts.
- Worked as a User/Customer advocate and negotiated with user as well as with developers and management staff to resolve any requirement conflict to bridge the Gaps between IT and Business.
- Various versions of the documents generated during the project were maintained and managed using Rational ClearCase and performed defect tracking using Rational ClearQuest.
Environment: Rational Enterprise Suite (Rose, RequisitePro, ClearCase, ClearQuest), IBM WebSphere, XML, Java, Unix, C++, J2EE, JSP, .Net, Oracle, DB2, Siebel, Sybase,JAD, SQL Server Reports, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Quick TestPro
Business Analyst/Systems Analyst
- Conducted one to one interviews with Portfolio Manager to gather Business Requirements and was involved in the documentation of Business Requirement Documents.
- Performed Business Process Mapping and performed AS IS and TO BE analysis
- Utilized Agile/ SCRUM and PMI methodologies to monitor, steer and develop project objectives.
- Assured that all Artifacts are in compliance with corporate AGILE Policies and guidelines.
- Involved in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as well as Vendor Selection and Management Process.
- Involved in the Development for Lead Management and Survey Management.
- Generated Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Business Objects, Domain Object Model using Visio, to depict process flows and PowerPoint presentations.
- Performed GAP analysis of business rules, business and system process flows, user administration, and requirements
- Validated the test data in DB2 tables on Mainframes and on Teradata using SQL queries.
- Identified internal and external system Requirements, design and configuration set-up.
- Translated the Business needs into system Requirements, communicating with the Business on a broader scale and with an in-depth view.
- Efficient use of MS Project for planning and status reporting.
- Developed Business Requirement Document as well as High-Level Project Plan.
- Provided clear and concise documentation regarding requirements management plans, Functional Requirements, supplemental Requirements, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Worked with developers to make sure that they understood the Use Cases.
- Worked with Quality Control Teams to develop Test Plan and Test Cases.
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, IBM business Process modeller, JAR,MS Visio, Windows XP, SQL, PLSQL, XML, VB, ASP, Crystal Reports, Adobe Photoshop, Mercury TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner