- Min 9+ years experience is required.
- Consultants with strong healthcare background and experience with Confidential will be considered first.
- Able to interpret measurement definitions, and perform data decomposition.
- Perform Gap analysis and impact analysis on any changes that are being suggested.
- Possesses working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and data warehouse, including full reference architecture from data integration, through semantic layer and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of data and dimensional modeling.
DW Business Data Analyst
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- support of the requirements, solution design, implementation, and maintenance of analytic solutions; supporting end - to-end analysis development, management, and delivery; interfacing between various business and technical teams to compile requirements and design solutions; providing technical leadership to the team; work closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data and processes to build analytic solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing business information needs and preparing system and data requirements.
- Performs analyses and profiling of the data, create detailed mapping documentation including transformation rules.
- Has deep understanding of healthcare / payor data, subject areas, and source systems.
- Must understand data, data relationships at the table and attribute level.
- Experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse business functions and work skills