Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Responsible for aligning people, process, tools, and technologies for the organization in conjunction with business partners’ organizations.
- Coached a blended distributed team of consultants and client employees on Agile methodology.
- Trained team on User Stories, team development, and best practices.
- Worked with multiple lines of business: SAP SalesForce Integration, PTP, RTR, off - shore resources, and Development.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Owned all the Big Data related efforts and worked in conjunction with the Scrum team and Data Scientists during sprint planning to pull in and organized stories.
- Owned all Epics for Big Data and Analytical teams.
- Worked with Scrum and Kanban Agile methodologies with the development teams.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, which involved pushing the projects of important stakeholders through the big data.
- Gathered the initial requirements, wrote epics and features for and groomed the Product backlog, ensuring that the backlog was groomed and ready for Sprint backlogs. Wrote Stories for the Sprint backlog.
- Prioritized business value in the backlog to make sure it aligned with the overall vision and roadmap.
- Worked with Jira Agile software.
- Coordinated and converted inter-project dependencies with the Product Managers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters. Worked with multiple business lines across the company.
- Consulted with stakeholders to define business features and determine value.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Scrum Master for two co-located and one distributed (offshore) teams consisting of 22 people.
- Worked directly with stakeholders and business executives to develop the product vision and roadmap.
- Trained the development team in Scrum methodology. Taught the team how to decompose themes to user stories.
- Trained the product owner on backlog grooming and Scrum process. Worked with product owner weekly to groom the backlog.
- Collaborated with stakeholders, third-party vendors and development leaders to build solid relationships and promote open lines of communication during the entire project lifecycle.
- Met with the client to road map the functionality of the application, write business cases, requirements, and release plan. Wrote the business case to kick off the project.
- Managed the resource hours against the budget.
- After the initial release, implemented Kanban methodology to handle the continuous flow of change requests from the client.
- Conducted team reviews.
- Organizing individual work stream for Loss Mitigation to carry out the GAP analysis across multiple lines of business.
- Coordinated creation of roadmaps and vision documents for client to use in order to begin project work.
- Ensured work stream lead and SME’s kept their assigned NSS articles updated and then coordinated with the NSS PMO to ensure updates were rolled up into the master article tracker.
- Began work to include changes from the Consumer Financial Protection Board (CFPB) that were finalized toward the end of January.
- Researched and confirmed that the FCL Attorney Network was performing their responsibilities as they related to Property Registration as part of a foreclosure process in all affected localities where applicable.
- Confirmed Safeguard is performing their responsibilities as relates to Vacant Property Registration as part of a property preservation process in all affected localities where applicable.
- Confirmed that Confidential was performing their responsibilities as related to Property Registration part of a foreclosure process in all affected localities where applicable.
- Confirmed that Vacant Property Registration was a part of a property preservation process in all affected localities where applicable.
- Developed and implemented plan for bulk registration of unregistered vacant and foreclosed properties. This plan helped to alleviate Confidential from losing $300,000+ monthly due to fines for unregistered properties in FL.
- Established one policy to govern the Corporate Advance Workstation.
- Centralized to one department all deposits to the Corporate Advance Workstation to gain better control of posting proceeds.
- Established Accountability by assigning ownership for Payee/General Ledger/ Cost Center combinations to ensure each payee/GL has one owner.
- Established the following processes:
- A review process to ensure activity by payee is appropriate and cleared as necessary in a timely manner.
- An escalation process to payee/GL owners and Senior Management for Corporate Advance aged items.
- A central process to request, approve and set up payee and reason codes.
- A process to monitor and approve Corporate Advance Workstation access.
- Utilized Reason Codes to further define activity by payee.
- Promoted and marketed the firm's mortgage products to clients, team members and partners inside and outside the branch footprint.
- Obtained mortgage loans from referral sources including but are not limited to: bank branch customers, existing clients and realtors.
- Assessed and evaluated customer's financial needs to build strong relationships with customers following-up on a regular basis.
- Determined and recommended financial product and service solutions for customers based on analysis of customer finances and customer's needs and objectives.
- Coordinated all aspects of the mortgage application process.
- Was a Licensed Ohio Loan Officer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes