- Seasoned professional wif over 16 years of government and public services experience working in highly complex environments. Served as a consultant to numerous commercial and Federal organizations in the areas of IT operations, systems integration and requirements development.
- Developed test scenarios, preparing test data, executing test scripts, linking requirements to test cases, creating bug documentation, and reporting test summary A Senior JIRA Administrator, data warehousing and business intelligence professional wif advanced knowledge and expertise in database and data warehouse development,
- ETL development, business intelligence VBA tools, software/application development, web development, business/systems analysis, requirements gathering, testing, performance measurement, training, and process analysis. Quality Center, Team Foundation Server, MS SQL 2015 and MS SQL Server 2013/2016 IBM Rational Rose, Oracle EBS R12, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011,2013and 2015 versions, Oracle 11i Financials, PS 9.9 HRMS, Server/PowerPoint/Clarity/Deal Interactive.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, training, and problem - solving skills, ability to convey complex technical concepts to users and colleagues of all levels. Self-starter wif strong work ethic and skills in time management, client relationship and ability to adapt and learn new things quickly.Team player and strives to provide value to the client or organization.
Senior JIRA Administrator/Senior Business Analyst
- Provide technical support on the various vendors using upgraded versions of JIRA 6.4 and Confluence 5.7 Collaboration tools as well as grant users access to Ticketing System.
- Update SharePoint 2015 Collaboration tool integrated into Confluence works Spaces. ADMIN Permissions.
- Implemented and developed procedures for JIRA upgrade and Service now 3.0 Go Live (2018).
- Write stored procedures (using MS Sql) to accommodate the data warehouse and get the split data converted keeping current format.
- Write SQL Queries (Joins, ANDs, Where) use data that federal government collects, be it market research, logistics, or costs associated wif transportation, to help wif BIG Data Analysis.
- Deploy Atlassian JIRA software in support of multiple projects, including set-up and management of users, project roles, time tracking, security, and plug-ins.
- Customize workflows for multiple projects; create custom fields, new issue types, workflow statuses, transitions, post-functions, field configurations, mandatory fields, and workflow schemes.
- Develop creative solutions to complex problems, validate requirements wif stakeholders, and provide the optimal IT solution using JIRA.
- Extensive use of JIRA in filing bugs along wif determining urgency level and regular follow up wif developers ensuring that resolution goes out wifin specific timeline.
- Create and Edit Ad hoc, integration, regression, smoke tests for different database wifin SEC.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation to incorporate third party ad-on using SQL.
- Working wif Active Directories(permissions, assigning levels of access and creating user accounts).
- Worked in all phases testing like Smoke, GUI, Integration, System, Business Functionality and Regression Testing of the application.
- Customize and build confluence pages for various project initiatives and various SEC Directors wif Read Only Access Views.
- Lead Collaboration meetings wif Program Managers, COTRS and various other counterparts to help guide them through our process of JIRA and Confluence Methodologies.
- Expertise in developing test scenarios, preparing test data, executing test scripts, linking requirements to test cases, creating bug documentation, and reporting test summary
Senior BA /SharePoint Administrator Washington DC.
- Updated SharePoint 2013 Collaboration tool integrated into Confluence works Spaces. ADMIN Permissions.
- Worked wif internal areas of the business, operations, sales and finance to leverage the full potential of our internal business systems in accordance wif the business needs.
- Conducted business requirements into system functionality wifin the SharePoint framework and cataloging results.
- Participated on project teams through the full project lifecycle to implement best practices in business process and technologies
- Created user stories for testing and development phases of the User Acceptance Testing Groups.
- Provided technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems including Microsoft Dynamics CRM v. 2011.
- Investigated and resolved application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our systems
- Coordinated application development for multiple projects and assist in troubleshooting software application issues (TFS and Quality Center)
- Strong back-end testing skills using SQL and experience in extracting and analyzing BIG data by writing basic SQL queries.
- Knowledge of developing / Enhancing VB script for automated testing using Quick Test Pro to add check points, Parameterize data etc.
- UAT testing and development writing test scripts for over 250 Users of the TCR system.
- Assisted in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and IT partner
- Troubleshot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Performed extensive Ad hoc, Regression and Smoke testing
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Executed test cases and verified actual results wif expected results of the tests.
- Performed backend regression testing by writing SQL statements to review the returned data to ensure that the correct data was retained.
Lead Senior Business Analyst/SharePoint AdministratorEKM/Remote
- SharePoint BSA: Lead Daily Scrum Meetings wif team and working through all the process and analysis of each Sprint session.
- Worked on the SharePoint Collaboration Team implementing new SharePoint upgrades and features the Enterprise Knowledge Management Team.
- Worked wif Lombardi Teamwork to document BPM process and incorporating Blueworks Live into sub process flows from VISIO.
- Introduced SharePoint collaboration tools and processed integration wif other Microsoft tools.
- Worked on IBM Rational Rose UML Tool to define process analysis metrics through Microsoft Dynamics CRM application Both 2011/2013.
- Used Visual Basics to create forms and analytics data for processing change requests.
- Created daily reports in designed Excel spreadsheet wif pivot tables.
- Identified data issues and provided recommendations for resolution to ensure optimal performance.
- Performed and conducted complex reporting analytics using MS Sql Server 2015.
- Diagnosed and addressed operational data requests by SME’s on other projects needing assistance.
- Interacted and communicated wif colleagues as needed as both a technical and functional expert.
- Participated in writing requirements for use in the upgrading of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011and upgrading to 2013 configurations.
- Implemented a new taxonomy product to help improve customer focus on the various applications we support on enterprise level Allstate-Globally using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Impacted by application worked in AGILE environment created user stories building requirements and FSDs wif SME and developers.
- Worked wif Office 365and iCloud for updating reports on the internal network for collaboration tools.
- Analyzed data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues wif existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
Lead Senior Business AnalystChicago, IL
- Assignment BSA: BCBSMT and Confidential Corporate Application Retirement/Decommission effort to support business Alliance.
- Identified business functions, processes; data archival and operational/business impacted by Microsoft Dynamics CRM application decisions across business groups.
- Analyzed and documented application "run out" requirements for application owner approval and report/update finding to the Project Management as well as VP/Director level management.
- Assignment BSA: Medical Management Alliance - Gap Analysis of existing departmental software applications, Vendor & Contracts and reports to support the Corporation Alliance transition.
- JAG sessions in support of project launch including meeting organization and breakout groups.
- Acted as Liaison to support business Alliance for the transition of Data, Applications and processes of the Montana Business work stream.
- Built SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data to data warehouse for BCBS Montana division.
- Created and automated SSRS reports for all 3 entities of merging BCBSIL.
- Diagnosed and addressed operational data issues using MS SQL (including writing stored procedures)and built Macros for project teams.
- Data map and identify user requirements to make them easier to document and track customers’ needs through Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Utilized SharePoint collaboration tool to communicate wif other business units who were remote on real-time constraints.
- Assignment BSA Lead- Salesforce Implementation-Configure applications to meet business requirements and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Constructed summaries and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) on all campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account and revenue activities.
- Actively participated in enhancement meetings focused on making the product more TEMPeffective in real time scenario.
- Prepared the weekly Test Report/status to the management team.
- Used Both AGILE and Waterfall methodologies on various projects depending on requirements.
- Provided guidance for workflow template development and data filtering criteria.
- Ensured consistency of usage conventions, compliance wif best practices, and integrity of data.
- Provided oversight on mass data uploads using ETL and FTP Protocols.
Senior Business Analyst Atlanta, GA
- Prepared business process models; used Visio to create use case diagrams and business process flows for solutions in Saleforce.com web services. Constructed summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) on all webservers and security features on Salesforce.com application; guidance for workflow template development and data filtering criteria
- Lead daily Scrum/AGILE meetings wif AGILE team to ensure all iterations or sprints were discussed and delivered on time.
- Used SharePoint 2010 to store and share all project deliverables making them accessible to developers whom were in India or offshore.
- Developed use cases, work flow, screen mock-ups, conversion requirements, prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring that accuracy and deadlines were met.
- Elicited security requirements through interviews and document analysis and stored them on SharePoint team site.
- Managed Security requirement communications, Microsoft Dynamics CRM work to resolve conflicting requirements, create security requirements packages, and conduct security requirements presentations. Also, work on the Sale Force project that will feed data to the Initiated system for advertising campaigns.
- Monitored and assisted in designing and developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML- IBM Rational Rose. Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes and Use Case Scenarios
Senior Business Analyst-FinancialsChicago, IL
- Lead JAD Sessions, AGILE/SCRUM Sprint sessions, and/or Kaizen meetings to include stakeholders for process improvement and fact finding initiatives.
- Used Lombardi teamwork’s and TTPRo for requirements capturing sessions to help document BPM and JAD Sessions for client presentations.
- Traveled extensively between Atlanta, Chicago, Charlotte and the DC Metro area (East Coast-Division)
- Worked as a Senior Process Consultant responsible for several implementations 24/7 Global shops throughout the Metropolitan areas.
- Wrote user stories using agile/scrum methodology and performed tasks and backlog intervals.
- Built and transcribed technical documents for review by stakeholders and conduct workflows wif BPR applications.
- Used SharePoint ECM and Integration capabilities to add to the stagnant functionalities of the GUI on Access database tool.
- Created Use cases wif IBM Rational Rose UML application to help drive requirements home for stakeholders.
- Created new business requirements documents (BRD) and converts them into detailed functional specifications documents (FSD) as input to design and development. And present them to clients for approval and sign-off.
- Conducted research and made recommendations on BI products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development for customer needs using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com.
- Evaluated and help determine which database/data warehouse components, including hardware, relational database management systems should be used based on project deliverables.
- Used SharePoint Designer tool to build forms and customize other datasets wifin our data warehouse.
Senior HCM Consultant Alexandria, VA
- Conducted Data mapping for "Specialized and technical experience" for "all" new vacancy announcement wifin the OPM guidelines.
- Supported the Human Capital division at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
- Customized clients CRM (Salesforce) System wif the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Rationale Pro applications to implement user friendly functionality wifin the customer database.
- Shaped the opm.gov job assessment project implementation strategy, project plan and facilitated working sessions to document the technical skills "as is" state of the OCIO's workforce.
- Key member of the Monster Hiring Management Project (MHM) team that will overhaul OCIO's job questions and answers assessment plan.
- Provided direct support for Software as a Service and Salesforce.com web applications to ensure consistency in job portal requirements per OCIO/OPM Guidelines.
- Worked on Oracle EBS implementation of R/12 release management functions and assisted wif requirements using ALM v.11.
- Worked on implementation team to help them build out FSDs, BRDs and other workflow documentation to federal client as needed for deliverable schedules.
- Provided documentation and job analysis of "as is" and "to be" processes to aide in the introduction of qualified into specific specialized areas such as GS2210 (Information Technology-DBA)-Database Administration.
- Built a Best Practice Guide for new classifications supporting the annual 2012 OCIO Survey: responsible for analyzing data trends and compiling reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes