- Experienced Technical Product Manager/Product Owner and Business Analyst in development of cloud based and on - premise applications, re-designing business processes and system solution for various projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Proven experience as a SAFe Scrum Master to exhibit Lean Agile Leadership, facilitate team progress towards business goal, support product owner to manage backlog, eliminate impediments, Promote SAFe quality practices, protect team from uncontrolled expansion of work and Assist team in PI Planning, System Demos and Inspect and Adapt.
- Experience in driving consistent project delivery including definition of plan, resource allocation, scope, schedule and delivery of value to ensure required functionality is delivered on time and within budget.
- Excellent conceptual and working knowledge of developing software/ system solution in Agile Scrum, Kanban, Scrum-ban and RUP.
- Experience in creating Business Requirement Document (BRD), Function Requirement Document (FRD), Non-function Requirement Document and Use Cases Specification.
- Experience in defining features and creating user stories to create a well-organized, value-driven framework to provide required business value in the Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog
- Experience in documenting modeling Diagrams (Use Cases, Sequence Diagram, Activity Diagram etc.) and BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) to visualize and specify dynamic aspect of the system and represent stakeholder’s requirement.
- Experience in developing conceptual wireframes/Screen mockups to communicate user Interface, functional designs and report specifications requirements to developers.
- Experience in documenting test plan, test scenarios and test cases and Perform functional and UAT in the maintenance of quality standard of the project.
- Experience in overseeing functional and technical implementation for POC and pilot projects.
- Well versed with Requirement and Change Management, Impact Analysis and Gap Analysis (“As is” vs “To be”).
- Familiar with Micro services architecture, Rest based services, ETL architecture, EDI messages and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of AWS and Azure.
Collaboration Tools: Confluence, MS-SharePoint, Box, Jama
Requirement Documentation Tools: Rally, Version- One, Jama, TFS
Defect Tracking Tools: Rally, TFS
UML Diagrams: Gliffy, MS-Visio Wireframe/Screen-mockups Balsamiq Mockups 2.0, SnagIt
Others: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Work with Product Manager, Enterprise Architect and SMEs to understand business Challenge and identify High level solution (epic level) to overcome those challenges.
- Worked with Product Owners to define functional features and Solution Architect to define technical features.
- Collaborated with Product Owners and Technical Team to create a Product RoadMap.
- Iteratively worked with Product Owner and Application Development Manager to elicit functional requirements and technical requirements and translate them into actionable user stories with unambiguous acceptance criteria.
- Collaborated with Component Team’s Technical Lead to draft and finalize various data integration touchpoint from project perspective.
- Work with Solution Architects and component Team’s BAs to analyze system requirements, construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities and write system specifications.
- Prepare Behavioral UML Diagram to capture “as is” and “to be “business processes and identify workflows needed to bridge the gap.
- Own, develop and manage product backlog and sprint backlog items for presentation to development teams and business owners including appropriate assumptions, acceptance criteria, user details and non-functional requirements.
- Communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and Vice-Versa. business objective to the technical audience.
- Draft and finalize Change Management Process and Defect Management Process along with product Owner and Team.
- Reinforce Work in Progress Limit and Team Rules the team has agreed upon.
- Engaged in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality and velocity.
- Help team focus on Daily and Iteration goals in the context of current PI planning Objectives.
- Facilitate team meeting including Daily Stand-Up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, Iteration Retrospective and Backlog Refinement Sessions.
- Help Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and Scope.
- Help team remove impediments that are beyond team’s authority or that require support from other teams.
- Help team improve quality of their deliverable and meet Definition of Done (DOD).
- Maintain communication with management and outside stakeholders and protect the team from over-commitments and uncontrolled expansion of work.
- Represent team in Scrum of Scrum Meeting and pass information to the team from the meeting.
- Assist team in preparation of PI planning, System demo and Inspect and Adapt.
- Guide team in establishing estimates and help team understand how to estimate stories.
Technical Product Manager and Scrum Master
- Worked with Program Managers and Customers to understand KPI, Timelines and Business Value of the product and Customer demanding features.
- Collaborated with stakeholders during the concept development and visioning of the product.
- Worked with Program managers, project managers and technical leads to priorities and determines the scope for product development cycles.
- Worked with IT and Infrastructure Architects and Data Architects to understand high level system requirements and Data requirements in AWS environment.
- Worked along with scrum team to granulize features into various level of user stories/Requirements, refine acceptance criteria and identify dependencies.
- Created architectural diagrams, sequence diagrams, process flow diagrams and use case diagrams to help team understand business and system requirement.
- Worked with globally located team to deliver features and significant product releases.
- Owned, Managed and prioritized Product Backlog.
- Documented Release notes and User Guide/ material for end users and Level 1 and Level 2 support team.
- Facilitated team meetings including Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Refinement Session.
- Created weekly project status reports and represented team in Scrum of Scrum Meeting to communicate risk, issue and external dependency and status of the project to product and program managers.
- Help team remove impediments that are beyond team’s authority and escalate issues to management when need be.
Software Operation Business Lead and Scrum Master
- Worked with software managers to identify best practices and ideas to improve execution and quality.
- Worked with software managers to ensure milestones are not missed.
- Navigated through ambiguity, prioritized conflicting asks and demonstrate ability to adapt to changing project situations.
- Helped Software Managers to create project Scope document.
- Provided useful data to engineering directors to support decision-making
- Worked with stakeholders and SMEs to document project charter and project scope documents.
- Worked with software architects and developers to meetprojectrequirements withinproject constraints.
- Documented, managed and communicated features and various level of user stories to the agile team.
- Owned, managed and prioritized sprint backlog.
- Facilitated agile ceremonies- Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Daily Standup Meeting.
- Created various UML diagrams and detailed workflows.
- Assisted Quality Services team in preparation of test cases and perform functional and UAT testing.
- Implemented and managed project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Documented and managed function and non-functional requirements and related project artifacts
- Created use case diagrams, identified use case scenarios and documented use case documents.
- Created screen mock-ups and wireframes for GUI features.