Confidential is a ‘Program Manager/Project Manager/ Business Analyst’ with 13+ years of experience.With his techno - functional background, he contributes to business and technology aspect of the project. He has delivered multiple project and participated from inception to post production support of release. He has lead team of 6 to 38+ team member and mentored his teams to achieve successful implementation. He has worked on project/program management and also product design/product implementation.
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyzed the application from onboarding perspective e.g. request process, authentication technique
- Reached out to Security Admin team to collect current request access process documentation
- Analyzed the documentation received from the security admin team
- Reached out to re team to collect the re files and analyze the roles
- Populated the SailPoint Onboarding Template with analyzed data
- Scheduled meeting with the IT Owner, Business Owner, ISO, Security Admin and Application SMEs
- Lead the meeting and captured all the necessary details required for onboarding application
- Discussed the standardized policy and rules which will be implemented as part of implementation
- Demo the product’s request access process to the application team for them to understand product
- Understood the SOD Rules from the business point of view
- Collected the entitlements / functions used by the application
- Discussed and document all the roles and their definition
- For each role, captured a good business friendly description which will enable requesting user to understand the functionality offered by each role and select appropriate role
- Based on the functionality offered by each role, propose appropriate approval policy to application team
- Analyzed the data associated with the application like fund, clients,
- Solution the request access process for each application based on the functionalities, data (if available), attributes captured in the current request access process
- Reviewed the entire data with the application team and their approval for onboarding application
- Each application requires data feed from application to SailPoint
- Explained IT team of the application the requirements and reasons for requesting the data feed
- Worked with the IT team throughout the data feed development process
- Tested the data feed for quality and specification mentioned in the specification document
- Tested the data feed for collection and processing in UAT and then PROD region
- Incorporated comments from the engineering team during the onboarding process
- Post approval keep communicating with application team on the progress of onboarding
- After release date, verify if the application roles are onboarded as per documentation
- Supported application team to complete the production validation test
- Post production if there are any issues then analyze and help app team fix those issues
- Onboarded internal application, vendor application on SailPoint Platform
ConfidentialProgram Manager/Project Manager
- Interacted with the SVP, VPs of Identity and Access Management Group to understand the vision, issues
- Based on initial interactions, created high level flow charts of the requirements
- After internal brainstorming, prepared possible solutions for the requirements
- Present solutions with SVP and VPs for their inputs and document their feedback
- Prepare final version of the high level solution document (which contains diagrams / workflows)
- Based on the high level workflows, prepared business requirement documentation
- Created business requirements for 3 phases of the customer identity repository in shortest time of 4 weeks
- Worked with development and QA to implement the product’s first phase
ConfidentialProgram Manager/Project Manager
- Proposed logical architecture view to re-use existing platforms modules to create new subsystem
- Presented the initiative and benefits to Programs’ town hall meeting
- Worked with senior members on business and architecture groups to brainstorm and develop prototype
- Worked with new sub-system team to integrate new feature in existing platform
- Collaborate application redesign for frequent and independent functional upgrades
- Worked with senior members of the program to support develop database accounts management system
- Understood the requirements and facilitated the design of the application with tech teams
- Understood new liter version of identity and access platform developed by engineering team
- Supported the business analyst and QA team to onboard application
ConfidentialProgram Manager/Project Manager
- Document business needs in the form of Business Solution Document (BSD).
- Develop Use Cases & User Interface mock-ups for the specified Business needs using MS Word and data flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Develop templates, interview materials, questionnaires and standards for project execution.
- Create a detailed attribute level requirement spreadsheet, to highlight field level data maintenance, screen requirements, security, business logic and validations.
- Create policies, procedures, Standards, and lead their implementation.
- Create Functional Specification Document (FSD) and develop elaborate business requirements and detail all the key business solutions that are in scope for the project.
- Assist QA team in writing Test Cases and Test Plans.
- Support QA Testing by reviewing test plans & leading in defect triage meetings.
- Analyze and organize data to be loaded to eSF to support application migrations.
- Create user manual, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for & awareness of eSF program.
- Prepare Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Participate in the full SDLC using Waterfall methodology.
Program/Project Manager & Sr. Business Analyst
- One point of contact to discuss delivery, issues, escalations, resourcing & reports
- Participated in P/L calculations, contract renewal discussions documentation & approval process
- Worked and coordinated with Sales / Account Manager and Offshore Delivery Manager
- Weekly discussions with Senior managers on new projects, allocations, status and issues
- Weekly oversight discussions with each teams SME/Leads on project/delivery updates
- Coordinated with offshore project manager for operational tasks
- Annual review and update of executive process document with Sr Manager
- Established metrics discussion with Senior Manager on quarterly basis and presented reports
- Created process/templates to capture data release-wise, resource-wise and time-based to help us prepare Daily, Quarterly and Annual Metrics / Reports
- Turned around customer perception and maintained strong customer relationship
- Added 3rd team to program and was responsible for logistics coordination, speedy recruitment, fast tracked and established communication/processes
- For large projects, created presentation to show challenges, learning, metrics and suggestions
- Onshore team movement/transition was successfully completed in very short timeline of 30 days
- Worked/tracked on multiple projects in water fall model and agile methodologies
- Proposed Development position to reduce cost
- Delivered automation/testing tool which provided 30-40% test coverage
- Participated in project meetings, impact analysis, planning, assignment, sizing, document review, tracking issues/task, risk discussion, sign off & production ticket approval/feedback
- Prepared resource allocation, briefed on issues and understood risk/schedules
- Participated in early discussion of new projects for understanding, analysis and suggestions
- Reviewed Requirement Documents like BRD, SRD, Use Cases
- Created Impact Analysis - Functionally and Technically ( high level )
- Based on Impact, I communicated with other teams & helped them understand changes and impact
- Worked with team to create high level test scenarios, sizing document and reviewed them
- Reviewed test cases to verify correctness, coverage of given requirements
- Helped team members to resolve questions or issues
- For each release questions and answers were documented as a repository for future release
- Documented application knowledge - architecture, data flow, functionalities
- Conducted interviews, onboarding and
- Followed QA/STLC process & suggested process improvements during yearly process reviews
- Successfully accomplished onshore transition - recruitment, & delivery in 30 days
- Identified and presented solutions to business problems/growth opportunities like Process improvements, Performance benchmarking to senior manager
- Proposed for automation/development, recruited, trained & delivered automation tool
- Helped Senior manager analyze 24*7 operating model opportunity over 3months of intensive analysis
- Helped Senior manager to interview, onboard & train full time employees
- Idea generation & implementation of multiple process improvements e.g. integrated Dev-QA hand off for 3 teams, weekly resourcing discussion and format
- Client had request for a customized feed from Exchange for specific data fields.
- The specifications were designed internally by Sr. BA.
- The project required sourcing of new hardware, working with exchanges for issues, validating data with existing live feed and new test feed.
- Migration of SQL DB to higher version which lead to architecture wide impact
- DB has been an old system and there are lots of changes which were working but not documented.
- Hence, this upgrade required us to analyze impact on all applications and document application and stored procedure based impact.
- Addition of new NEWS provider
- As new feature, 6 new types of news were added with new provider.
- New provider had published test data of each news type for testing purposes. It involved database changes as well.
- Exchange Driven Change Projects
Project Manager and Sr Business Analyst
- Web services is responsible to test web services (manual and performance testing) and it was centralized team who would test web-services changes for all groups in client organization.
- The work would primarily focus on validating response and sometimes, performance testing as well.
- Team worked in Agile and Waterfall model, based on line of business.
- Major project - Intelligent Integration is a multi-year initiative designed to increase integration between disparate systems and workflows in advisors’ offices.
- It is a technology and workflow integration strategy. Other groups would also submit their request, which would run in water-fall model.
- Managed 2 teams Web services and Market Data with 40+engineers
- Worked in Onshore-Offshore model with 4 locations to coordinate deliverables in offshore and US
- I was given additional responsibility of Web Services Team
- After discussion with existing team members, I implemented following ideas:-
- Created team structure to aligned with line of business and type of work requests
- Arranged cross-s (as team used to receive testing requests from different groups hence difference project background was necessary)
- Arrange domain s, so that team understand why they get web services response the way they get and also help / understand test data creation
- Initiated discussions for Product so that we can make sure of entire product functionality
- Created mentoring program for new team members so that they feel supported & make less errors
- Created product documentation which included technical details of tool/product
- Created functional overview document for groups requesting web services testing
- Initiated discussion on automation, time/cost savings activities
- Being large team, resourcing management was major task
- Use a large board to display and update current list projects, allocation status and issue (if any) so that all team members have visibility and help others with issues (if any)
- Initiated conversation with manual test teams to understand their test scope, test cases and test data suits and utilized synergies
- On monthly basis, created forecast for next month and actuals for past months
- Increased teams interaction with SME and Developers by involving them meeting and walkthrough
- Prepared Monthly Effort Estimation/Forecast & Capacity Management for old & new quarter
- Planned for each months resource planning based on release and team members skill sets
- Tracked assigned activities with periodic update meetings and personal interactions
- In case of issues, worked with team members to report to SME and development team
- Reviewed various reports like status reports, signoff reports before publishing to stakeholders
- Over time, identified leads/SME to set small objectives and track it as a core group
- Arranged lessons learnt sessions to measure and correct mistakes and appreciate good work
- Participated in CMMI Level 5 External Audit preparation
- Provided proactive suggestions on improving - End to End Performance testing to VP
- Analyzed and worked with DM for “managed services model” or “Flex Model”
- Along with Market Data, got additional responsibility for Web Services Group.
- One team used to work in Agile mode, who was aligned with client’s business initiative called Intelligent Integration (SII) and other team was working in water-fall model who used to receive maintenance testing request from multiple groups
- Worked in Onshore-Offshore model with 4 locations to coordinate in India - US
- Studied architecture and functionalities of group requesting Web Services testing
- Worked with manual testing group either internal to Confidential or external to understand their test coverage and respective test data set
- Identified automation test coverage, positive negative test cases and test data
- Worked with performance testing consultant to identify performance test scenarios and develop an approach do performance testing with SME support
- Worked with onshore SME/Lead to understand and resolve issues
- Arranged Domain for team members to understand domain side of line of client’s business
- Proposed idea and solution for End to End Performance testing
Business Analyst and Project Lead
- Lead & worked with team of 14 engineers in onshore - offshore model
- Analyzed requirements of Major, Minor, Break-Fix, Exchange Dependent Changes (EDC) by studying Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s), Use Cases, System requirements
- Interacted with Project Stakeholders to understand/document requirements
- Reviewed documents - Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Data
- Created Business Process Packs (for faster transitions of newly acquired projects)
- Invited for Lean initiatives presentation to Senior Management of Confidential ’s BU Level
- Developed tools and implemented process improvements as value adds