- 8+ years of experience in Consultancy and IT services with excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated communication, organizational, business analysis and relationship management skills in transformation engagements across Asia Pacific, India, USA and Ireland
- Worked as a liaison among various business stakeholders to understand business problems and suggest suitable solutions.
- Analyzed, identified and eliminated process bottlenecks to implement an end - to-end ascendable solution tailored to requirement.
- Understands BPM as technology enabler and have experience working for medium to large scale process automation & improvement projects.
- Experience in Business Process Management (BPM) consulting, financial services domain, with emphasis on Process Design, functional design, business case analysis and client interaction.
- A highly motivated and result-oriented team player with well-developed abilities to handle cross-functional and multi-hierarchical aspects of a corporate environment.
- Proven track record of producing good quality deliverables with good attention to detail within tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills, adapting new techniques, working across new domains, self-improvement and career progression.
Requirement Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Process Management
Business Process Re-engineering/Improvement/Automation
Tools: Knowledge (Pega/IBM Blue works Live/Visio, MS Office)
Data flow modelling, case analysis, work flow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modelling
Pega DCO, Waterfall, Agile/ Scrum
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed analysis of Business requirements for Mastercard’s B2B projects for the Franchise, Account Level Management and Automation portfolios of the business through Agile Stories
- Worked as a Product Owner/Business Analyst for Pega technology scrum teams, working very closely with the Product Manager, Business Owners and other outside stakeholders to perform analysis on business needs and to document and communicate business, functional, and technical requirements as features.
- Evaluated business requests to determine feasibility; work with development team to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
- Created requirements analysis documents, logic flows, /help documentation, and filled in for the Business Owner and Scrum Master when they are not available.
- Served as the point of contact for the technology team for clarifications on requirements and go to person on business requirements and functionality for stories that have been committed in a sprint.
- Created and maintained features/stories backlog in ALM requirements tool.
- Validated stories have passed all acceptance criteria on behalf of or with the Business Owner.
- Ensured development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
- Documented and coordinated changes and enhancements of products and services and presented business/technical presentations.
- SAfe Certified Agilist and Scrum Master with a strong understanding of Agile Scrum
- Expertise in story writing including acceptance criteria and proficient in requirement documentation tools like ALM Rally and Jira.
- Established and promoted Agile best practices and enterprise standards in terms of process adherence
Tools: /Technology: Pega 7.X, HP ALM Rally
- Gathered requirements and modelled (POC) a Customer Exception and Request Processing system on BPM for logging and tracking of customer complaints
- Responsible for capturing requirements (BRS/SRS writing).Produced high quality documents for capturing business requirements for application based on WebServices Gateway(Weblogic 10.3.5).
- Facilitated the development and testing team to implement the changes via KT sessions. Appreciated by clients for on-time and high quality document deliveries
- Responsible for capturing the requirements by meeting different stakeholders and then documenting the same for the development team
- Process Analyst with the largest retail bank of Ireland for transformation program of their branch operations using a Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
- The process covered in this program are Business Account Opening, Criminal Justice Act and Branch Scanning
- Practicing in an Agile environment (Sprint, Scrum, JIRA management, daily stand-ups, sprint planning)
- Understand and capture the process maps (As-Is, Pain points, To-Be and Process performance metrics)
- Own, update and maintain processes and process repository.
- Work with technical team to design and implement BPM functionality
- Identify the Risks and problems in As-Is process and map them to the controls in To-Be Process.
- Preparation of user stories, Analysis documents and cost benefit analysis
Tools: /Technology: IBM Blue works Live, MS Office, ECM, and Kofax.
Lead Business Analyst
- Lead Business consultant with the largest retail bank of Thailand for Automation program of Loan origination system and Loan restructuring system for Auto loans using a Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
- The product portfolio covered in this program are New car, Used car, Fleet (Credit Line/No Credit Line), Restructure, Balloon Extension and Leasing
- The program also involved the implementation of Application Credit Scoring Model (MCS + A) to enhance the productivity and efficiency of bank’s loan-underwriting-process.
- Integration of a document management system to store the application forms and documents of the applicants to build a paperless LOS system
- Involved in Requirements planning, Process Reengineering, Business case Development and Implementation support.
- Responsibilities include analyzing the stakeholder needs, perform a gap analysis and define requirements for an acceptable business process
- Communication with business and conducting workshops to gather the requirements, creating the functional requirements documents (FRD)
- Formulated new business process for middle office and operations team
- Understand the Credit scoring model (MCS + A) and integrate it with LOS system to enhance the loan-underwriting-process and increase the opportunity of good loan acquisition
- Analyzed the existing loan repayment plans and designed new loan repayment plans such as step payment, season payment, and balloon payment.
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the development team regarding business processes throughout the project cycle
- Provide functional expertise to testing team and co-ordinate with development and testing teams including UAT
- Maintained Traceability Matrix and resolved issues related to requirement during System testing and UAT plan preparation
Tools: /Technology: MS Visio, MS Office, SQL, Pega, Documentum, Captiva
- Performed End to End Functionality testing of different Solution Frameworks for domains of Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Led a team of 4 for the entire life cycle of testing for Frameworks-Customer Process Management and Smart Dispute
- Interacted actively with the BA/SME in case of understanding the business process
- Studied and analyzed the client requirement, designed test scenarios, validated test cases as per the requirement documents
- Involved in validating test cases for frameworks Smart Investigate, Project Management Framework
- Conducted Feasibility Analysis of Cash Credit-Payable At Par cheque Facility offered by SBI and provided recommendations which could help SBI in maximizing revenues
- Performed Break Even Analysis for the 8% (Taxable) Savings bonds issued by SBI on behalf of Government of India
- Studied and executed various operations, processes and transactions related to ‘Letter of Credit’ in the Trade Finance Department of the Bank
- Providing ideas to scale up the operations of Vidya Foundation and to make Vidya Foundation a self- sustainable unit in the medium run.
- Involved in analysis of the cost structures of various products and market research to find newer avenues for the products.