SENIOR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
- Migrated new company acquisition receivables, payables and invoicing system to match with our SAP.
- Merged Banking operations to Confidential making sure all invoicing and client data is reconciled.
- Corrected tax discrepancies, combined accounts, updated and issued credit, and Increased liquidity with lower DSO.
- Managed revenue data, worked with legal and Treasury for cash liquidity and intercompany transactions.
- Modified SAP and invoice transactions for deferred revenue recognition.
- Reconciliation of accounts and leases, journal postings, account analysis, revenue recognition.
- Cash and sales revenue adjustments, revenue recognition of International transactions.
- Salesforce contract order management, managing deficiencies between MSFT AX and Salesforce.
Treasury Analyst and Credit Manager
- Leasing profitability, new product implementation, billing analysis, internal controls and sox compliance.
- Credit reviews and presentations, risk management, project financing and variance analysis,
- Lowered CIX by $300 Million and improved working capital by developing milestone billing cycles.
- Sales Forecasts, revenue recognition, bad debt reserves, internal audit, beta testing and variance analysis.
- Managed foreign exchange translation of financials; including volatility, country risk and currency purchasing power.
- Created platform to track letters of credit, bank guarantees, credit limits and collectability.