- Implemented large scale products/applications in Digital, Retail SCM, Banking, Omnichannel Fulfillment, Salesforce and Regulatory compliance primarily in client facing roles
- Extensive experience conducting user interviews, gathering and defining business requirements/functional specifications, creating user stories, user journeys, defining user personas, requirements documents, work flows, gap analysis, AS - IS, TO-BE process flows, data mapping, User Interface Design, Functional testing, UAT
- Expertise in Business process reengineering, process modelling techniques like Business process modelling notation (swim lanes), Flowcharts, Data flow diagrams.
- Strong experience in agile techniques like Tet driven development, User stories, Epics, Backlog grooming
- Proficient in UI/UX, strong experience in UI wireframing using HTML, MS paint, photoshop
- Strong data analytical skills (SQL) with a predisposition towards data-driven decision making
- MBA and Certified Scrum Product Owner with extensive experience in Agile Product Management
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Hands on expertise with Agile collaborative tools like JIRA and Confluence
Lead Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Functional Ownership of the requirements for a web based product with annual revenue of $50 million.
- Work closely with Business owner/ Product Manager to define the product roadmap and prioritize the features for different releases in JIRA.
- Continuously groom the product backlog by adding new product features based on the feedback from different stakeholders like customers, business owner, operations teams
- Gather and define the business requirements for the product features and act as a liaison between business users/SMEs & engineering teams to drive the implementation of the features
- Author acceptance criteria for user stories in terms of business requirements, associated functional specifications, data dependencies, risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Lead the solution definition sessions with engineering teams, review the design/functional architecture from the business lens, define the data requirements & dependencies
- Perform QA validation of features from business lens & define key user flows for business user to test in UAT
- Demo the completed features to stakeholders and get their feedback for continuous improvements & adoption
- Lead and participate in sprint ceremonies like Daily Standups, Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Stakeholder demo, Pre-grooming sessions.
- Led a cross functional team in defining the integration points between product and salesforce platform, defined data mapping for different due diligence scenarios to be regulatory compliant
- Enabled visibility into corporate linkages and family trees in the product
- Implemented real time enrichment to ensure data completeness and accuracy
- Delivered a key product enhancement to meet the regulatory requirements of a world’s largest retailer’s compliance program in 22 markets which resulted in $3 million annual savings
- Gathered and defined requirements on business rules, new data flows in the product. Led 2 scrum teams of 18 people and implemented 64 user stories in a challenging timeline
- Analyzed and defined data requirements, data mapping to ingest new data sources to the product.
- Performed data analysis of the current data packet by querying database using SQL
- Reduced latency in data supply chain ->15% reduction in product’s output turnaround time
- Strong Project Management experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders including operations, business owners, UX, cross functional technology teams, release team to achieve build, testing and timely release of product features
Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Led a cross functional team of 15 to digitize bank operations by automating and streamlining manual & disconnected processes resulting in the excess of $1 million annual savings
- Developed digital products for Account Servicing, Loss prevention & Money Movement LOB’s for geographically distributed teams with a user base of 500+
- Optimized and digitized pended application process by Account servicing team, integrated with Salesforce for case management - Average time to process application reduced from 20 to 7 mins
- Automated negative balance process, salesforce integration - 20% reduction in bank’s overdraft’s accounts, 15% reduction in salesforce cases for bank call center
- Automated bank’s REG E process which is completely managed in Salesforce by building a workflow tool to automate case management and internal reporting. This workflow tool will receive the raw data from Salesforce and pushes the updates back to it.
- Digitized the process of records storage, search and retrieval enabling bank to effectively manage, monitor and report on regulatory compliance
- Program resulted in savings on process costs, error remediation costs, training expenses.
- Evaluated the process readiness based on the proportion of manual versus automated processes and the degree of process duplication in the bank operations
- Led the discovery phase with different LOB’s leadership team to understand current setbacks in AS-IS Process, their alignment to business objectives and developed TO-BE process
- Facilitated the requirements gathering sessions to outline features, define requirements, user stories, functional specifications, data dependencies, issues & risks.
- Managed and drove feature prioritization to ensure that the products meet business goals, continuously groom and prioritize Product backlog
- Wrote compelling user stories (~200 stories) with clear and well-defined acceptance criteria
- Led the program end to end by collaborating across customer & development stakeholders to ensure development, testing and smooth release of products
- Facilitated all rollout activities that are critical for making projects successful - user acceptance testing, business training, documentation, user hand holding
- Conceptualized and developed management dashboard which captures the KPI’s of all LOB’s and presented it to bank’s CEO & CIO
- Led the agile ceremonies like sprint planning, review, backlog grooming, release planning.