- A highly seasoned Data Scientist and support professional with experience in SQL, Python and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. With high technical ability to debug a wide range of languages, Excel at prioritizing, multi - tasking and as well as the ability to execute deadlines and think outside the box while keeping exceptional attention to detail. Focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong analytical and visual skills to achieving project goals independently as well in team.
- Excel, Python, SQL and Relational Databases, AWS, Web Scraping, APIs, SPaCy, Modeling
- Data Visualization, MYSQL, GIT, Meticulous attention to detail, Results-oriented, Apache Spark
- R, Advanced Machine learning techniques and Algorithms, Initiative, NLP, Statistical Modeling.
- Analytical Thinking, Dedicated team player, Strong interpersonal skills, Self-starter
- Strong problem solver, Professional and mature, Time management, Planning and Organizing
- Advanced statistical techniques, Big Data, Image processing and Deep Learning Algorithm.
- Intensive training and solid understanding of data analysis: retrieving, transforming, exploring, and modeling data as well as interpreting and communicating results.
- Basic Data Science Toolkits: Linux,Windows, Git, SQL,Python Programming: Analytics, Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, scikit-learn, matlab, seaborn, web scraping.
- Machine Learning: Descriptive statistics,predictive analytics, hypothesis testing, supervised and unsupervised learning: k-nearest neighbors, linear regression, logistic regression, ridge and lasso regression, cross-validation, PCA, decision trees, random forests, bagging, boosting, support vector machines, neural networks, cluster analysis, Naive Bayes, natural language processing, and time series analysis.
- Advance quantitative analyses, feature extraction and real-time analytics, analytic scaleup, solution integration and analytic scaling Identified conflicts in construction progress and communicated them to project team for resolution.
- Exceptional data visualization: Tableau, Bokeh etc.
- Performed data audit to ensure accuracy of data and analytical processes
- Report, Analyze or Interpret technical governance data.
- Experience with geo-spatial analysis.
- Experience working with large academic, government and proprietary data sets.
- Application of machine learning methods to develop business insights
- Strong presentation skills, oral and written communication skills and a critical thinker.
- Adequate work flows among all delivery partners.
- Communication, Time management and Customer service
- Interpret maps and followed written and verbal instructions.
Senior Data Analyst
- Maintaining master repository & integration into existing Systems.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems debugging written codes.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers. Partner with the Business, Functional and other Technical teams to drive solutions/timeliness.
- Assigns & communicates Incident Commander, Technical Liaison/Scribe, Technical Lead and Communication.
- Leads to Core-tech leadership. Leads the overall resolution of the incident manage the chaos. Develops the overall strategy and incident response plan.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Manage/Resolve Incident and Problem tickets assigned to the team and work towards a reduction in incidents through process enhancements, coding best practices, etc. Train the system's end users and write instruction manuals.
- Root cause analysis of categorized Issue or Problems. Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected.
- Validates results by testing programs. Understand technical designs and identify strategic opportunities to improve or simplify process.