- Technical professional experienced in training, gathering and documenting business requirements, writing use cases, and excellent analyzing and problem - solving skills. Dedicated individual with strong intercommunication skills to work with all levels of an organization. Successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the customer. Industries of experience include: Medical Devices, Healthcare, Banking, Manufacturing, Higher Education, and Marketing.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business analysis
- Process improvement and analysis
- Relationship building
- Data analysis and reporting
- Account management
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Budget management
- Quality assurance/testing
Business Analyst/Technical Writer
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Documented and managed business and user requirements; identified project dependencies, translated business and user requirements for the organization.
- Coordinated communications and training between IT and key business units, serving as a single point of contact focusing on quality and training.
- Streamlined intake and support processes.
- Created, and maintained effective business relationships.
- Educated business partners on systems capabilities and solution feasibility.
- Managed, updated and wrote training documents for the Technical Services SharePoint Site.
- Created, analyzed and automated reports using SAP Business Objects and Tableau for weekly customer and Service Desk metrics and dashboards.
- Designed and wrote job-aids used as training aids and Knowledge Articles for IT operations and the IT Knowledge Base.
- Acted as the Technical Services SharePoint Administrator.
Business System Consultant
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Facilitated status meetings with Business Intelligence Department managers and staff.
- Wrote and published more than 10 job aids on Business Intelligence processes including How-to Manuals which include creating Month End Service Level Agreement Reports, Business Objects Access, and Semantic Service Center Management Access.
- Trained users on how to write SQL queries and create Business Objects Reports.
- Generated and authored Month-end reports using Service Level Agreement Data and the Remedy Ticketing System data.
- Updated the Business Intelligence SharePoint Site with current job aids, process documentation and training documents.
- Analyzed and triaged customer issues and recommended solutions for Semantic Servicing Data Warehouse questions, SQL queries and Business Objects Queries.
- Mapped information in databases
- Monitored Business Objects Reports to ensure they ran correctly and completed on time and ensure that customers had up to date data.
- Wrote and sent out communications to end users alerting them to Business Objects and Data Warehouse process delays, upgrades, changes, retirements, and maintenance.