- IBM Jazz
- VCS/BAH eMass
- EMC2 eRoom
- MS Office 365
- MS Project
- MS Exchange
- MS SharePoint
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Publisher
- MS Outlook
- Tier 1 - 2 Help Desk Support
- Google Doc's
- MS OneDrive
- Google Drive
- Polaris Office
- Samsung Link
- Go To Meeting.com
- Adobe Connect
- MS Front Page
- JustSnooping Virtual Tour Software
- Snap Shot Photo Editor
- System 21
- Installation and upgrade of various types of PC software
Business Analyst/Technical Generalist
- Project Administrator/Technical Generalist who provides team support by managing office schedules, setting up meetings, reviewing various written work products and technical documents.
- Communicates with all levels of personnel from CxO to developers while maintaining composure and discretion to facilitate resolutions of discussions with the ability to influence people without having authority but able to gracefully balance the demands of a strong client, multiple teams, and changing deadlines.
- Reviewing speeches, presentations as well as having an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products like Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Compartmentalizing confidential information and helping to coordinate activities with the client while actively seeking opportunities to improve workflow and processes in support of the project goals while also independently engaging in research, analysis, and writing tasks regarding emerging technologies for the law enforcement community for review by the Chief Technology Officer.
- Providing project support in setting up meetings, engagements, presentation and ensuring that the correct deliverables are available to the executive staff to include the writing of after - action reports summarizing vendor and interdepartmental meetings & highlighting useful information, points of contact and reference documents where applicable.
- Managing interactions with vendors and adhering to established procedures to ensure that policies are followed
- Answering phones and routing calls to the appropriate project staff
- Researching emerging technologies and their potential to enhance CBP's mission overall
- Writing white papers and product reviews about emerging technologies
- Performing technical edits of coworkers' papers
- Adhered to project schedule for all recurring deliverables.
- Supported updates to the program’s documentation (cost, schedule, and performance parameters) to accomplish the program’s goals.
- Captured and monitored risks and related issues impacting the progress and outcome of the project.
- Worked as a liaise between clients, the project team, and other management.
- Prepared meeting minutes and distribute to government and contractor staff via email with notations regarding action items, members responsible for the completion of each action item, and progress towards completion.
- Maintained regular communication with stakeholders and management thru weekly conference calls and meetings.
- Performed data analysis, generated reports from various software packages, and composed correspondence when needed.
- Frequently worked to improve business processes within the team to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of customer service.
- Ensured data collected met the required quality needed to satisfy the end result.
- Provided timely project or sub-plan deliverables that aligned with the project and/or program plan structure and provided timely status updates to client management highlighting potential issues/problems.
- Arranged meetings and/or conference calls, developed agendas, answered routine questions, prepared correspondence and progress reports, and participated in various event coordination.
- Anticipated the needs of project, program and PMO management, and made independent decisions and acted to ensure that those needs were met.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Assisted with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage.
- Supported senior executives and coordinated between operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative issues.
- Processing and submission of TEA’s (Travel Expense Reports) using GSA per diem rates and standards
- SharePoint Web Collaboration Coordinator.
- Resolved technical problems related to workstation hardware, printers, approved peripherals, operating systems and software applications.
- Created and developed content for employee newsletter.
- Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors and improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Scheduled and coordinated meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities, sending out and receiving mail and packages.
- Prepared business correspondence using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Managed files and performs multifaceted general office support, including preparing meeting minutes and notes and internal support materials, as well as, sending and receiving forms for the contract.
- Responsible for the arrangement of programs, events, or conferences, including, but not limited to, the logistics regarding facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budgets.
- Created and maintained database and spreadsheet files.
- Developed desk reference and process and procedures guides, to be made available to division staff in the event of extended absences or vacancies of the position.
- Assisted in meeting planning and preparation work (i.e., drafting agendas, minutes and information) and seeks agenda items from other attendees.
- Arranged complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings and accompanies the SECO PM when requested.
- Designed and implemented program efficiencies and keeps PM aware of any updates.
- Analyzed data and made recommendations for program and/or process improvements.
- Participated actively in intradepartmental improvement teams as appointed.
- Researched and provided recommendations on Administrative Assistant best practices and industry standards for providing services.
- Consulted with Management Team to identify and resolve problems that arise with administrative issues and assists with resolution.
- Acted as an administrative resource to others in department.
- Operated and maintained conference room Audio/Visual equipment including LCD/DLP projectors, Smart Boards, Polycom Videoconference equipment, operate Crestron control systems and wireless microphones.
- Telecommunications technician setting up systems and electronic devices to include running new lines when necessary and configuring cable boxes and Internet modems.
- Completed other administrative duties as required.