- Over 4+ years of IT experience as Data and Business Analyst in Data Modeling and analysis using technologies like SQL, R, Python, SAS and PL/SQL.
- Use of Tableau for SQL queried data, data analysis, generating reports, graphics and statistical analysis.
- Extensive use of Aggregate functions on Tableau for proper reporting and necessary classifications.
- Developing required stories on Tableau.
- Development and measurement of needed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in Tableau.
- Proficient in creating actionable insights from data using Tableau and Power BI.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence and reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI, Crystal Report, Splunk and Excel.
- Developing dashboards and visual representation of reports in Splunk.
- Used advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables and charts, Quick Analysis, Power view, V - Lookups, Advanced Formulas, Managing Data with Tables and other Excel functions.
- Experience in reconciling and appending Data in MS Access.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Tables, Table Partitions, Database links, Views, Synonyms, Sequences, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Cursors, and Indexes.
- Experience in Integration and extraction of data from various source like SQL Server and Flat files into a staging area.
- Data Manipulation, Data definition, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Data Control and excellent report writing.
- Experienced in Oracle EBS 11g/R12, Oracle Database and SQL Server.
- Good understanding on Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) cycles in Supply Chain management.
- Good knowledge on General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Purchasing, Order Management and Inventory.
- Technical expertise in Data Cleansing, Data Security and Data Quality Management.
- Expertise in translating user requirements into technical specifications and mapping the process design, work flows for SDLC with documenting and managing business requirements.
- Expertise in analyzing large datasets and building predictive models like Decision Trees, Linear Regression, Logistic.
- Data Visualization, Statistical Inference, Exploratory Data Analysis and analytics using R.
- Regression, Neural Networks, Random Forest, Naive Bayes and Clustering algorithms.
- Possess knowledge on Machine Learning Techniques, Advanced Statistical, Digital and Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills/presentation skills and a constructive team player.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines and multiple projects effectively through a combination of business and technical skills.
Operating System: Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu.
Programming languages: C, C++, Java Script, Visual Basic, COBOL, VSAM, JCL, CICS.
Web languages: CSS, HTML, XML, PHP.
Database and BI Tools: SQL, MYSQL, NoSQL, DB2, MS SQL, T-SQL, MS Access, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Power BI, Informatica Power Center, Splunk, Crystal Reports, Tableau.
Statistical Packages: SAS, R, Python, MATLAB.
Data Modeling: Linear & Logistic Regression, Clustering, Classification and Optimization Algorithms.
Additional Skills: Shell Scripting, Google Analytics, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Building Splunk queries by Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) and Regular expressions.
- Experience creating and maintaining Splunk reports, dashboards, forms, visualizations, alerts.
- Splunk SPL (Search Processing Language) and Dashboarding/Visualization. Setup dashboards for network device logs.
- Developed dashboards, data models and reports and optimized their performance.
- Developed Splunk dashboards, data models, reports and applications, indexing, tagging and field extraction in Splunk.
- Created Splunk knowledge objects (e.g. fields, lookups, macros, etc.)
- Experience in dashboards and reports performance optimization.
- Involved in designing and publishing visually rich and intuitive Power BI dashboards.
- Provided visual/graphic analysis based on data content.
- Developed and maintained multiple Power BI dashboards/reports and content packs.
- Responsible for building Power BI Dashboards using Tabular Models. Design and model data sets with Power BI desktop based on measure and dimension requested by customer and dashboard needs.
- Strong knowledge in Power BI on how to import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI), Visualize data, author reports, schedule automated refresh of reports and create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop.
- Designed, developed and deployed reports, sub-reports, drill down reports, and drill through report.
- Developed dashboards, visual reports and gantt charts using MS project.
- Managed projects, tasks, timesheets and resource capacity planning in MS Project.
- Created, updated and managed custom fields and lookup tables for MS Project
- Implemented cost, time and resource for project portfolio management in MS Project.
- Utilized Visio to generate data flow diagrams and flow charts to implement Project Portfolio Management and Project Request Process.
- Identified key performance indicators (KPIs) and used KPIs for data, business, financial and market analysis.
- Expertise in MS Excel to create pivot tables and charts, Quick Analysis, Power view, V-Lookups, Advanced Formulas, Managing Data with Tables and other Excel functions.
- Proficient in Normalization and De-Normalization of existing tables for faster query retrieval.
- Proficient in creating joins for queries involving multiple tables.
- Proficient with T-SQL to create Tables, Views and Stored Procedures.
Oracle and PL/SQL Developer
- Expertise in developing packages, procedures, functions, database triggers, interfaces and data Conversion using PL/SQL, SQL * Plus and SQL* Loader.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL Stored packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Object Types.
- Developed Complex SQL queries using various Joins, Sub-queries, Analytical & Group functions and developed various dynamic SQL's for the projects.
- Handled errors using Exceptional Handling to troubleshoot PL/SQL code.
- Expertise in DWH technical architecture, design, business requirement definition and Data Modeling.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing and integrating the ETL processes.
- Well versed with ETL procedures to load data from different sources like Oracle, flat files, XML files into DWH using Informatica Power Center.
- Developed reports for McGraw Hill client base in accordance with their specifications through knowledge of SQL and Cache' post-relational database technology and use of Excel's Microsoft Query, Access, and SAP Crystal Reports.
- Good knowledge and comfortable in developing UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Tuned the performance of queries by working intensively over indexes.
- Experience in testing methodologies, code review creating technical design and functional design documents.