- As a multi - hatted technical BSA and PO in Confidential 50 Top 5 and Healthcare IT, I bring along progressive experience in the implementations and support of enterprise IT solutions, systems and data integrations, custom multi-platform DW BI and Salesforce cloud applications development, using Waterfall and Agile Scrum with SAFe delivery methods.
- Scrum Product Owner
- DW BI Business Analysis
- Technical Project Management
- Agile Scrum using Microsoft TFS and JIRA
- DevOps using Jenkins and TFS
- Azure Hadoop Hive queries
- Digital Marketing
- IAM using Ping One and IIQ
- HP Quality Center QA
- Salesforce Campaign/Leads/Accounts
- Salesforce Remedy Force Salesforce Setup/Workflows/Custom Objects
- Salesforce REST/SOAP/Bulk API JSON/XML
- MS SharePoint List/Custom Workflows
- JSON jQuery
- HP ALM
- MS TFS ALM
- Oracle DW
- DW BI using MS SQL Server/SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP Universe Designer
- Oracle Primavera PPM
- CA Clarity PPM.
- Lead an onsite/offshore Dev and QA team responsible for the development and delivery of migration, integration and delivery of enterprise ERP apps in Salesforce, including revenue cycle, Salesforce CRM and Service and Remedyforce applications, Salesforce Setup, Roles/Profiles, Workflows, Custom Fields, Identity and Access Management, master data management, Tableau/Pentaho DW BI/SQL Server efforts, post-merger of Confidential and Confidential .
- Wholly support ITSM/Change/Incident/Problem/Asset Management, IT Ops, Data Center Ops, AWS migrations, Tableau BI reporting, Revenue recognition, Identity Access Management Ping One/Identity IQ to fulfill corporate goals and define product and sprint objectives.
- Successfully implemented of Salesforce Remedy force ITSM, Service Catalog and Service Desk portal, implemented Change Management ITSM, in coordination with Data Center Command Center, IT and Business stakeholders
- Migrated/setup 5k users and implemented IAM policies and admin using Salesforce APIs with Ping One and IIQ.
- Support the Enterprise Product Owner, own the product roadmap, product backlog, external communications, and help develop Agile SAFe objectives and propose solutions, work with Scrum Dev organizations on timely releases of system features using JIRA CONFLUENECE TEMPO BAMBOO in a 2-week scrum.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and writing BRDs, business cases and JIRA user stories, systems and infrastructure requirements specs, and increasing product value using Salesforce reports and SQL Server claims data.
- Own road maps, document user stories, systems requirements specs and mockups, technical coordination, test scripts, UAT acceptance criteria, demos, pre-deployment validations, cut-over and postmortem, and define end-user trainings.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, backlog review, and retrospective with the dev team, resolve impediments, enable team agreements, and help in decision making and team conflict resolution.
- Drive internal and external program communication, cross-functional coordination, weekly program updates and executive monthly governance, identify and maintain HIPPA/SOX/HITECH/SOC2 compliances, risk identifications and mitigation,program and system dependencies, and issuesresolutions.
Technologies: SQL Server 2014, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Salesforce Unlimited Edition Sales/Service/Setup/Admin, BMC Remedyforce ITSM, Pentaho ETL, Tableau BI, Tempo, CloudCoach, MS Project.
Quality Onsite Lead/Engineer
- Assure quality and delivery on multi-platform business processes - SVP/Controller, Supplier Finance, Customer Accounting, FP&A, SAP BW, SAP Procure to Pay, SAP Order to Cash, Monthly AR/AP rebates and chargeback, Supplier Contract Management, Digital Marketing Campaign/Lead initiatives, B2B Order Management Portal, Supplier Vendor Portal, SAP SD/FI/CO integrations, Informatica, DataStage and BODS ETL initiatives.
- Coordinate Dev and QA organizations, lead timely releases of 8-12 parallel projects, maintain ~$100K/mon budgets, achieve ±4% cost variance, sustain 98-99% DRE, through close task and capacity planning, status updates, to help meet deadlines.
- Responsible for scoping of new features, user stories, product and sprint backlogs, capture systems specs and PBIs, analysis on business processes and data flows, mock-ups and UI wireframes, test scripts, acceptance criteria, demos, cut-over, pre-deployment and post-production support, training, and postmortem with end-users.
- Support and design solution architectures, invoice and rebate reporting requirements, SharePoint UI custom sites, custom forms and custom workflows, SAP/DB/UI test case design, ETL source-target mappings, functional and integrations validations, data migrations, manual and automated testing, defect triage, 5Y root cause analysis, functional/integrations validations, support go-live, and resolve P1/P2/P3 issues.
- Lead 3-week TFS based Scrums, maintain the product and sprint backlog, prioritized features, led sprint planning, resolve impediments and blocking issues, conduct product and sprint backlog review, escalations, issue and defect logs, end-of-sprint UAT, and sprint retrospectives.
- Support the PMO with the product roadmap, communications, Scrum metrics, help with developing improvement ideas, support KB articles and lessons learnt to improve as an self-educating and self-organizing Scrum team.
- Use HP ALM Quality Center to maintain test requirements, test scripts and test run, maintain traceability and reuse, automate executions, defect management, and cross-project reporting using ALM dashboards.
- Lead analysis, requirements, UI mockups, testing, UAT and config of B2B web portal related initiatives - campaign manager and tracking, SFDC integrations, data provisioning, e-commerce portal site hierarchy, and site links.
- Co-implement a Quality CoE for DW/BI solutions, with process improvements, data governance and master data management, documentations, regression library, automations, and engage leadership on governance, and status.
- Configure and support Jenkins DevOps and integrate with TFS Source control and DB testing. Develop training materials and support leaning and documentations for Prod Support teams on builds.
- Support, configure and migrate databases from SQL Server to Confidential OneCloud and define servers setups memory, cores and backup requirements and help sustain SQL DWs scaling and availability.
- Led and manage incidents and service requests using BMC Remedy, ITSM/ITIL v2, supported ad-hoc SQL server reports, metrics using Excel Power Pivots and Tableau, led CR approval processes and RM deployments.
- Conduct application audits and maintain data controls for vendor and SOX compliance. Support HIPPA/SOX/HITECH compliances, program level risk identifications and mitigation.
Technologies: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, SSIS, SSRS, .NET, SharePoint, MS TFS Scrum CI CD, HP QC ALM 12, BMC Remedy ITSM/ITIL v2, SFDC SSIS, Azure HDInsight/Hive/Sqoop, Jenkins DevOps, tSQLt, CA Clarity PPM.