- Seeking contracting positions in Accounting/Finance and Software Development
- Skilled in all areas of business software development.
- Excellent at understanding & developing creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Consistently successful in getting challenging projects completed - succeeding where many have failed.
- Creative and detailed oriented coupled with pride in workmanship. Advanced skills in the following:
- Logical & physical data modeling Crystal Reports
- Oracle Database 11G Project management, system analysis/design, & testing
- SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Toad Product demos & support
- Database performance tuning Financial modeling & analysis & - Data Analytics
- Microsoft Excel, Word, & Visio Accounting & Financial applications
Lead business analyst
- Architected and developed a sophisticated tax depreciation forecasting system using Excel and a star schema data warehouse.
- This enabled users to forecast future depreciation expense and gains/losses on fixed assets under different business scenarios.
- Investment Partnership (hedge fund) federal book & tax allocation system.
- This system was widely used internally for approximately 10 years and was sold to several outside clients. It included a complete reporting system along with the generation of the final K1 tax form.
- This is a PC application using PowerBuilder, C++, object-oriented analysis/design & Sybase relational database.
- Developed a mainframe COBOL2/VSAM version of this system for an external client.
- Provided fee-based IT consulting/development services to external customers generally in large MVS/VM mainframe environments.
- Consistently achieved high client satisfaction.
- Assisted sales team in marketing calls and the development of business proposals.
- Proficient in MVS/VM, JCL, CICS, TSO, VSAM, & DB2.