- She is an experienced and knowledgeable Senior Business Analyst with over 15 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert in IMS Health datasets (worked for IMS Health for 4 years as senior analyst). Experienced in full set of project management documentation and tasks using Microsoft products including Microsoft project planning.
- Has strong expertise in MDM, SQL, ETL, testing & verification, data governance, database design and systems analysis in the pharmaceutical regulated vertical.
- Has five years of agile Project management of offshore and onshore teams.
- She has excellent communication and documentation skills and is available for an immediate start.
- Bio banking
- Microsoft project
- HL 7
- Clinical Trials Software
- Oracle Financials
- Active Directory
- Business Objects
- HPQC (HP Quality Center)
- IBM Rational
- Star Schema
- CCURE 9000
- LIMS lab tracking/inventory
- FDA validated systems
- Documentum and associated product line
- Systems Integration Testing (SIT)
- User Stories
- JAD sessions
Business Analyst and Test Analyst
- Test Manager and system architect over multiple projects. In charge of developing and executing the test strategy for the modernization of the GxP Sanofi global drug R&D system, this included definition of physical access security for application and interfacing to the Sanofi HR systems.
- Managed change control process and active directory analysis, This includes the global inventory system and the associated business layer on top of the global inventory system to allow different companies to coordinate efforts and order chemicals from the Sanofi global inventory.
- Allowed tracking of serialization across supply chain. Designed test strategy. Wrote all test scripts. Managed overall testing effort for global team including the Appian subcontractors. In charge of designing IT security for application.
- Trackwise/PLM integration business analyst for the SCALE project.
- SCALE is modernizing the Confidential global supply chain.
- Included interfacing to Confidential change control globally for all network security.
Project Manager and Data Architect
- Created requirements and technical specification documents for Hippa compliant validated AWS cloud data warehouse.
- Designed Rx data extraction ETL request for large national insurer in Vertica SQL.
- Designed and performed data quality ETL checks on data set.
- Designed and implemented claims adjudication processes and resulting output datamarts.
- Designed and implemented audit support Tableau BI application.
- Project Manager for entire effort. Medicaid and Medicare data included in analysis.
PMO Program Manager
- Program manager for GxP ERP SAP & MES integration project automating the supply chain and manufacturing functions for the TVEC production plant.
- TVEC is an injectable biologic drug for melanoma awaiting FDA approval.
- Business analyst for SAP financial module design supporting the manufacturing process including serialization across supply chain.
- Business analyst translating current business processes into business processes supported by MES system implementation.
- Created user acceptance testing use cases. Designed change control process for new manufacturing processes including selecting document management system and underlying quality processes.
- Managed updating of over 100 SOPs. Plan project using MS Project