- Strong organizational and time management skills; adept at analyzing and resolving complex project problems and issues as well as in planning and implementing various projects and programs to advance operational process, achieve interventions, and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal adeptness; able to deal effectively with individuals from all levels and motivate staff and team members toward achievement of target goals.
- Problem aptitude in identifying and resolving problem; with in - depth knowledge in providing hands-on guidance and practical directives to the technology department
- Strong team builder and consultant, skilled at inspiring confidence, leading by example, and managing high-performance teams committed to quality.
IT Business Analyst
- Business of Sales Performance Reporting for FICC global market trading monitoring client activity.
- Effectively elicited requirements from stake holders, end-users and facilitated communication between business and the technical team.
- Create and manage internal and external communication initiatives across business lines and clients.
- Collaborated with user researchers to define features and interaction, leading to high-fidelity mockups of use case scenarios for the design and product teams
- Worked across the bank varying with front and back offices, traders, support teams, offshore teams, directors, vice presidents, developers and project managers.
- Involved in UI requirements and creating wireframes to help developers build application interface.
- Assisted in analyzing the various data feeds from different sources upstream and downstream.
- Led projects from start to finish while utilizing JIRA to monitor requirement, scope, timelines and deadlines.
- Documented BRD’s and SRS for all projects and presented to shareholders and developers.
- Manage SharePoint repository for all project deliverables and used SharePoint to ensure all team members have easy access to all documents created.
- Created reports using SQL and exporting to Excel for presentation to upper management.
- Extensive background in front, middle and back office operations, ISDA documentation, settlements, compliance, risk, regulations, and integration.
- Responsible for developing prototype designs, demonstrating them to project stake holders and gathering their feedback to improve and progress.
- Documented and analyzed SQL queries against various databases and generate reports as per company requirements.
- Enhanced client platform by sourcing and migrating crucial data for reporting via GAP analysis.
Lead Business Analyst
- Effectively elicited requirements from stake holders and facilitated communication between client and the Technical team
- Successfully worked as a liaison between the business users and developers to submit requirements and changes, clarify questions and issues to the technical team, and vice versa.
- Well-versed in interfacing with stakeholders and senior management with excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills in order to ascertain properly met project goals
- Conducted Gap Analysis to show the current and proposed functionalities of the system.
- Worked closely with Quality Analysts to create, validate and troubleshoot test cases and test scenarios.
- Proficient in writing and executing SQL queries as well as data validation.
- Created Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) / Functional Specification Documents (FSD).
- Reviewed and verified functional and system requirements to ensure project deliverables pass QA.
- Created PowerPoint presentations for the business-holders to give a brief synopsis of the application functionality
- Uploaded finalized documents to TFS, provided training and assistance to business users.
- Created and executed SQL Queries to setup and validate test data.
- Created wireframes-Designed navigation, user flows, screens and controls
- Gathered business requirements for the concerned enhancements in the administration process by conducting meetings and interviews.
- Involved in creating and managing project work plans for multiple projects and allocating resources accordingly
- Collaborated closely with project manager to prepare project plans, budgeting, scope, features and analyzed the existing system along with business process flow
- Used Microsoft Visio to create UML diagrams. Created workflow diagrams, process flow diagrams.
- Analyzed and documentedbusiness requirements and detail design of the software for full understanding of thebusiness.
Senior Business Analyst
- Acted as a liaison between system users, client managers and software development team to gather requirements and document.
- Worked with the technical and quality assurance teams to assist in the development, documentation, and analysis of functional requirements.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to resolve urgent issues relating to requirements.
- Involved all aspects of the scrum framework, including sprint plan sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily scrums, product demos, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Organized weekly project status and task review meetings, created PowerPoint presentations and project updates using MS Project for management review.
- Coordinated various Agile ceremonies such as Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective and Daily scrum meeting
- Organized the project into phases to impose management control using stage-gate reviews such as high-level user stories, test scenarios, dimension modeling, data mapping, ETL (extract, transform and load) etc.
- Used various SQL commands like create, delete, update, left joins, right joins and full joins to update the database and retrieve data for analysis.
- Created data mapping document for the application after finalizing the attributes and tables with business users.
- Moderated everyday scrum meetings along with the other senior business analysts to improve the efficiency and productivity of each sprint
- Gathered business requirements through interviews, calls, emails and WebEx, interacted with business users to gather requirements and create the Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Reviewed existing stored procedures, supported application developers by providing expertise on tuning and performance of their SQL queries.
- Extensively involved in all the meetings to make sure documented business requirements are met
- Assisted the QA team to develop the test plan and test cases to perform the testing and also involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Analyzed the existing customer data, and understood the necessary information that needs to be captured for each existing customer and prepared missing values, anomalies for the completion of the CDD.
- Adept at owning, developing, and maintaining relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
- Conduct JAD sessions involving SME’s, business users and other stakeholders for better understanding and refining of the requirements.
- Created and prioritized the backlog, involved in scrum sprint, planning sessions, sprint retrospectives and reviews, daily stand ups and user stories.
- Worked with CDD analysts and financial crime teams to help understand requirement and build documentation which in turned presented and got sign off from managers.
- Acted as a liaison between the business units and the technology teams.
- Designed data models in collaboration with data architect and data modelers, supported in creating ER diagrams defining entities, attributes, relationships and business rules.
- Reviewed and analyzed the use cases and came up with system design and test plan templates and developed test plans, test cases and test strategy.
- Designed the test plans and test scripts based on the user requirement specification and conducted UAT- Integration testing, Unit testing.