- Highly motivated Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst with experience working closely with Clients to gather requirements and deliver projects that are on budget and within short timeline constraints.
- Extensive experience documenting business and system requirements, process improvement initiatives, business process mapping, user acceptance testing and user training.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word used in documenting requirements, analyzing data, creating reports and delivering presentations.
- Experience leading meetings and training sessions in a virtual and matrix team environment.
CRM: Salesforce, NPSP
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile / Scrum
Requirements Management Tools: CA Agile / Rally
Administrative Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook), Snag - It
Content/Document Management: SharePoint
Databases/Languages: SQL Server, Microsoft Access, SQL
Meeting Tools: WebEx, AdobeConnect, LiveMeeting, Lync, Skype
Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
- Administer and configure Salesforce including maintaining user roles, profiles and security settings.
- Lead the analysis and documentation of business requirements for system changes and enhancements to Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, workflow rules, page layouts and validations rules.
- Perform data imports and updates using data loader tool.
- Configure and customize Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce.
- Support maintenance and improvement of data management including record merging, updates and correcting data duplication issues.
- Work with Product Owners and Project Stakeholders to analyze requirements translating the business needs into user stories that are communicated to a team of Developers, QA and Architects.
- Update and Maintain Salesforce objects, fields and page layouts.
- Create user stories in CA Agile Central / Rally for new Application projects and Enhancements for the E2 Solutions Application.
- Utilize Visio to document and develop high-level business and process workflows.
- Perform User Acceptance testing (UAT) and support team throughout entire project lifecycle.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions for projects and enhancements for the My Online Services (MOS) Member Portal Application and Mobile website.
- Document requirements and create business requirement documents (BRD), functional specifications, as-is and to-be process flows, and use case diagrams.
- Communicate business requirements to the technical development staff to design system solutions.
- Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to the Customer Service and Application Support teams.
- Lead Business Analyst on new Application and Reporting projects including facilitating requirement gathering sessions and documenting business and functional requirements.
- Worked closely with clients to assess business needs and provide technical solutions.