- Technically sophisticated Solution Architect/Techno Functional Lead with 15+ years of working experience in managing and developing the complete life cycle of IT projects and systems involving requirement analysis, design, development, deployment, testing and production support.
- 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.com implementation for sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud at multiple clients across the globe. Salesforce Platform Developer II certified with 6 salesforce certifications, Apttus CPQ certification and Java Programmer certification.
Skill Set: Business System Analysis, Solution Designing, Development, Estimation, Project Management, Creation of BRD/FSD/LLD, UAT validation, Production Support and troubleshooting.
Business Domain: Banking, Financial Institution, Insurance, Hi - tech Product Industries.
SFDC Technologies: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Aura/Lightning framework, SOQL, SOSL, DML, Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs, Sales console,Apttus CPQ, Omnichannel, SOAP and REST based Integration, Data Integration.
Languages: Apex, Visual force, JS, CSS, XML, AJAX, Java, C#.
Database: Oracle 9i, SQL Server, MS Access
Tools: Data Loader, Force Eclipse IDE, Ant, RALLY, HP Quality Center & Incident manager, SVN, Toad, SOAP UI, Informatica, Siebel.
Salesforce Technical Architect and Business Analyst
- Gathering of the requirements and analyzing them for implementation
- Worked closely with the project design team and the project business team to address the business and functional requirements defined for the Salesforce.com Integration.
- Involved in developing High level documents and Design Level Documents for Salesforce Integration.
- Involved in System design meetings and gave the SFDC demo to the end users.
- Designed, and Implemented the Custom Business objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Aura Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed and Automated business process using lightening process builder.
- Configured and deployed Salesforce.com effectively based on business needs, sales Cycles and system requirements, including configuration, customization, security setup, reports, and dashboards
Technology: Apex, VF pages, Aura Lightening Framework, CSS, JS, J Query, Command line Data Loader, Restful Web Services, SAML 2.0, Eclipse IDE, SVN.Confidential
Salesforce Techno Functional Lead /Lead Developer
- Interacted with Business users for analysis, requirements gathering and development POC.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Sales force CRM.
- Developed various Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Controller classes for various needs in the application.
- Designed and deployed Validation rules, Approval Processes, Custom tabs and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Designed various Roles, Profiles, and Page Layouts and Configured the permissions based on the hierarchy requirements of the organization.
- Designed Visual Force pages to add more flexibility and a rich look.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Worked on Lightning Process Builder to consolidate existing workflow rules.
- Generated various reports and dashboards in lightning for Sales performance tracking.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework.
Technology: Apex, VF pages, Aura Lightening Framework, CSS, JS, J Query, SOAP Web Services, Restful Web Services, Copy storm, SVN, Informatica, Tibco, Siebel.