- 6+ years Information Technology professional experience with 4+years of Agile coaching, and leading teams through Agile Transformations.
- Passionate agile practitioner and a collaborative leader on a mission of continuous improvement. Focused on delivering value through servant leadership and coaching organizations on the adoption of Agile.
- Mentoring and guiding the teams to adopt, practice and utilize Scaled Agile Framework, Agile Scrum principles, ceremonies while expanding their ability to deliver quality product quickly.
- Currently lead and coach multiple scrum teams at the same time and focus on building strong self - organized agile teams and scaling the enterprise.
Senior Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Facilitated team meetings, daily stand ups and coached scrum teams about the importance of effective communication.
- Tracked and effectively communicated team’s velocity and teams progress to management.
- Actively implemented scrum rules of transparency, adaptation, inspection and effective communication in scrum teams.
- Worked effectively in cross functional team environment and was able to balance workload and prioritized effectively. Able to manage self and time to meet commitments.
- Agile lead/ Coach/ Scrum Master: specific in facilitating and training the teams adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, Lean and Kanban principles and process. Coach Portfolio managers, Product owners and newly boarded Scrum Masters through various training and multiple presentations.
- Assess the current organization culture, team readiness and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices in a flexible way.
- Guide the teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owner to effectively perform their roles. Mentor teams through Agile routines and facilitate Agile ceremonies along with support in defining program vision/ mission, intake priortization,product roadmap, PI Program Increment planning, estimation and release financial planning; cross functional communication, scrum maturity Assessment, requirements epic/features traceability while executing practices such as DevOps, integrated testing and automation
- Act as change agent leading and supporting their solution delivery teams and individuals in their agile journey.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the gaps left in the Agile/ Scrum practices. Helping them in removing impediments with better collaboration and visibility.
- Establish and support consistent reporting practices and agile metrics across the teams / enterprise.
- Facilitated Agile adoption retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance throughout the program and team level.
- Support and guide agile tool adoption and consistent utilization of reporting practices and metrics across the teams and program level while focusing on continuous improvement and business satisfaction.
- Received multiple ongoing recognition on great teamwork, conflict resolution techniques and scrum ceremonies facilitation with the implementation and improvement of agile practices.
- Facilitated Agile methodologies and principles for the coordination of multiple, concurrent technology projects Coordinate efforts with personnel from the various IT functions (i.e. Quality Assurance, Development, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Infrastructure and across the enterprise.
- Accountable for delivery of medium size, complex projects for telecom client. Managed team of technical leads, business analysts, architects, and offshore based development teams.
- Embrace a servant-leader role across Scrum teams and support them by proactively identifying and resolving impediments, internal to the team as well as external.
- Coach teams daily on Scrum principles. Monitor sprint burndown charts and maintain other productivity metrics Work with Product Owner to prioritize Backlogs.
Agile Transformation Coach/ Scrum Master
- Contributed in Enterprise Agile transformation and lead the Agile adoption for teams across multiple LOB’s under Whole Credit Technology. Worked with senior level business and technology teams to build a sustainable road map to improve the planning and execution model.
- Coached and trained developers and three product owner through transition to Agile and Scrum. Provided coaching and support them on Agile adoption Agile principles, Scrum fundamentals, task boards, burn-down charts, and other radiators. Lead the scrum teams through planning, standups, demos, and retrospectives. Assisted product owner and key business partners with backlog creation, prioritization, and release planning, and splitting user stories. Managed various release trains along with release planning, estimation and resource allocation. Acting as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing sprints and sprint ceremonies.
- Agile Transition Team Achievements: Successfully introduced/implemented different framework and continue to encourage the team to try a specific Agile practice that they have never done before. Set up a team’s consistency against practices. Track and celebrate both individual and team behaviors in adopting Agile values, principles and practices. Performed an active coaching role for a program wide Agile implementation
- System Integrations/Migrations:Managed large-scale initiatives involving the transition of programs to new platforms and the merger of disparate systems from legacy to acquired client applications.Achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to client, accomplished with no unscheduled downtime and delivered within given timeline.
- Providing technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coached Business Partners, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Managers and Executives on Agile values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts.
- Partners closely with Lean Agile Coaches, Agile teams at all levels and Senior Leadership to provide the highest quality training based on team needs. Provides instruction and guidance on: Kanban management scaled agile concepts and practices including value stream mapping, program increment planning and execution.
- Developed and delivered team and organization training materials and workshops, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the Agile transformation.
- Wrote Agile FAQs, articles and success stories which were distributed via weekly mantra and posted on a SharePoint site to improve the Agile maturity level.
- Actively build and contribute to the bank’s Agile and Lean Community and develop Communities of Practice, mentor other Agile practitioners.
Lead Oracle DBA
- ConfiguredOracleData guard forOracleDisaster Recovery and Performed switchover/switchback from primary database to standby database for testing purpose for the application teams when required.
- Performed day to day administrative tasks by analyzing the database like checking for failed processors, verifying the query for issues and validating disk space.
- Migration of large number of databases from 10g to 11g and implemented ASM on RAC and stand-alone databases and Applying PSU Patch and Migration of non ASM database to ASM database.