Confidential, Lexington, TN
ERP Business Analyst
- Continuous improvement in a Manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for MRP/PRP (MRPII), Plex modules: Inventory, Purchasing, Quality, Tooling, Maint, Shipping/Receiving and PLC Integration.
- The project was to design and implement a “line side labeling” process.
- The system developed involved Cameras counting parts until container was full and automatically printing a label.
- This prevented issues with counts for Confidential ’s auto/robot facility.
- PLC integration using Kors Engineering’s Mach 2 integration software connecting PLC’s to Plex.
- I accomplished this project utilizing a blending o Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- This blending allowed flexibility for an evolving project.
- Also assisted other BA’s in other facilities with issues relating to MRP/PRP. In this position, I report to the IT Director in the corporate headquarters in Madison Heights, MI
- Responsible for all IT activities for two schools (one elementary and one middle school) including desktop support, wireless connectivity, networks, switches, routers and telephony VOIP. MS Windows, exchange sever, Office suite of products, desktop issues and education specific hardware and software
Tech support/customer service
- desktop support, trouble shooting user issues including software and hard ware
- Duties included but were not limited to Answering phone to assist Boeing users with any and all tech related issues.
- MS Windows, exchange sever, Office suite of products, several proprietary software, desktop issues, ETS payroll and travel and expense software.
- Universal Agent in Confidential enterprise call center for Boeing contract.
- Out sourced Networking and helpdesk for small Doctors clinics and Law offices, working with Microsoft Server 2003, Widows Exchange server 2003,Windows Desktops, Routers, Firewalls, Remote Desktop connectivity, software installation. troubleshoot user issues, new account set up, desktop setup, wireless set up and connectivity as well as EMR administration.
IT Operations Manager
- IT Project Management managed primarily with Agile but also with Waterfall, (Projects include a complete redesign and implementation of the Backup system of the entire Network utilizing NAS device technology as well as a redesign of VPN connectivity) supervising a staff of four full time and two part time employees including hiring, and the annual review process, Vendor contracting, approving hardware and software purchasing, and ensuring hardware and software were current and viable.
- I was also in charge of all Telephony billing approval.
- I managed a network supporting approximately 450 users that utilized a variety of technologies including: Windows XP, Windows 2000 (Certified in 2000 Pro and Server, Novell Netware 6, Linux, Cisco PIX Firewall, Cisco routers, Citrix Server, Lotus Notes, Symantec/Norton, CA Britestor, Drawing Imaging and AutoCAD as well as a variety of software and technologies ensuring network connectivity with Ceco affiliates in 10 locations (including Mexico) such as TCP/IP and Proxy server, NDS, NDPS, DNS, DHCP, WINS and VPN.
- My responsibilities also included managing the “IT Helpdesk”.
- In addition, I was responsible for the A/S - 400 hardware, software and ERP applications including: applying PTF’s, ROBOT, automating nightly batch jobs and troubleshooting MAC PAC software issues. I also was involved in MAC PAC project work including implementing Load Balancing and Shipping Workbench.
IT Manager/Business Analyst
- Duties include, but are not limited to: IT Project Management, (Projects include major restructuring of Expert Configuration/ERP/MRP software and upgrading Network hardware/software and were managed utilizing Agile, Waterfall, etc.) supervising a staff of two full and one part time employees including hiring, and annual review process.
- I manage a network that utilizes a variety of technologies including: Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Active Directory Directory Services, Novell Netware 6, Linux, AS/400 - OS/400, Cisco PIX, Citrix (client), MS Exchange, MS SQL Server, Symantec/Norton, Backup Exec, EDM/PDM and AutoCAD as well as a variety of software and technologies ensuring network connectivity with Confidential affiliates worldwide such as TCP/IP and Proxy server, NDS, DNS, DHCP and WINS.
- My responsibilities also include PC/ Software installation and troubleshooting and maintaining and managing local “Helpdesk”.
- In addition, I work with web development projects pertaining to the “Intraroll” intranet both as a web developer and Project Manager. I have initiated Product/Process Development and formalized the entire process of software development/modification and report writing at Interroll, USA to include such concepts as Requirements Gathering, Test Specifications and review.
- I also fulfill the duties of my original position with Confidential as “Systems Analyst”.
- These duties include consulting on and troubleshooting Manufacturing Systems theory and ERP software (MAC PAC).
- These concepts include Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP), Capacity Planning for the factory and Business Process’ and flow for the entire business from Order Entry through A/R, A/P and GL.
- Duties included but were not limited to: Project management (Internal as well as External), MRP and MRPII knowledge and consulting, business process reengineering, change management, maintaining current best practices knowledge as it applies to manufacturing, Accounting, Sales and Supply Chain Management, Symix/Syteline application expertise, proposal preparation, estimating project scope, estimating resource requirements, report writing, specifying program modifications and project coordination.
- Internal Project work included participating in the development of Implementation Methodology ("SurePath for AXIOM" a registered trademark) and associated documentation.
- I have some Progress Programming skills, primarily report writing and reading code in order to trouble shoot issues.
- I have considerable training experience with a wide variety of topics and applications. In addition to my duties as an Implementation Consultant, I also taught a class on the MAC-PAC software "Business Process Manager" module, for which I was the corporate SME. Confidential developed a GUI interface for MAC-PAC with Seagull Jwalk and I participated in this development and testing.
- I did a great deal of training on Symix products and have taught all of the Manufacturing modules of Syteline as well as Symix "Business Process Management" software and Symix "Business Intelligence” (Cognos) software. Symix offers a Certification for Implementation Consultants called "Symix Certification".
- I obtained this Certification in Nov. 1999. In addition to the Syteline Suite of products and MAC-PAC, I have ancillary familiarity with JBA, I2 Rhythm, and UNIX Operating systems.
- I am familiar with a variety of office applications including Lotus Notes, Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, Project, Visio, Adobe, PowerPoint, Corel Flow, etc.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Project Business Analyst
- Project Business analyst on a project to upgrade MAC-PAC software from V-10 to V-11 Primary duties involved determining modifications to the software using PDM, reading RPG-IV and LE source code, assisting client in determining if the modification was pertinent and necessary as well as analyzing Part Masters, Product Structures and Routings to ensure data base integrity in preparation for upgrade.
- I also trained client users on several of the MAC-PAC modules, including Transfer Control, Inventory Control and BPM.
- Continuous improvement of business practices, auditing said practices, MRP, MRPII and ERP knowledge and application, AS/400 operating systems, AS/400 Query and software (MAC-PAC) knowledge, application and troubleshooting, UAT in the AS/400 Test environment, training and assisting users, maintaining "Help" line and Lotus Notes DB development and maintenance.
- In addition, I produced ad hoc reports for management as well as other users using AS/400 Query.
- I was involved in continuous improvement projects corporate wide. HTI had four (4) facilities and our department was mandated with ensuring MRPII manufacturing theory, as well as the software utilized to manage said MRPII, was performing at its highest level for our company.
- I sat on the "Work Request Review Board".
- This board was charged with evaluating requests for programming changes to the MAC-PAC software.
- My position involved a great deal of Project Management. I took part in establishing the new manufacturing facility in Confidential when that plant was opened.
- I also implemented the MAC-PAC BPM module corporate wide (4 facilities) and implemented 'Back flushing' in the Confidential Photo-etch facility.
- This position was self-directed and project oriented. I was promoted to this position from the factory floor.