- Analytical and detail - oriented business consultant and IT engineer with broad skills covering a wide range of areas, including project management, business analysis, technical writing, data analysis, telecommunications, contact centers, VoIP/IVR, and system administration.
- Expertise managing and supporting projects at all levels; s held in Project Management (PMP) and Lean methodologies (Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt).
- Experience working with multiple project management methodologies including PMBOK, Waterfall, and SDLC.
Business: Project Management, System Analysis, Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma, Team management, Vendor/Procurement Management, Cost Analysis/Budgeting, RFP/Bid Analysis, User Testing (UAT), Documentation creation, MS Project, MS Visio, Data analysis, consulting
System Administration: Windows Server configuration and administration (2000/2003/2008 r2/2012), Desktop (XP, Vista, 7, 10), Linux/Unix, SharePoint, Remote support, Active Directory/Exchange, SQL, SaaS/Citrix, Virtual Machines (ESXi/VMware, P2V conversion), System/Network Monitoring, Server Updates/Patches, Hardware/System upgrades, Data Center support, Backup Administration
Network: TCP/IP, Firewalls, Anti-Virus Protection, Access Points, Routers, Switches, Cabling, RSA Authentication, DNS, DHCP Servers, wireless access points/routers, system monitoring tools
Telecommunications: Avaya (Red, Blue, Contact Center, IP Office, One-X), Cisco (UCCE, Unity, Clarity), ShoreTel, Nortel (PBX, Call Pilot, Octel), Polycom, VoIP, SIP, MAC, TAC, Mobile Management Software, Contact Center technology (IVR, call recording, ACD, Hunt Groups, Auto Attendant, Nuance TTS)
Business Analyst/Sr. Unified Communications Engineer
- Supported major telephony projects across multiple sites using business analysis, project management, and technical expertise. Projects included migrating 3000+ users to a new voicemail platform, and the implementation of a new call center platform and migration of 3000 end users.
- Created project management plans, performed UAT data analysis, created process flow charts using MS Visio, analyzed RFP bids, and created business documents such as plans and user guides.
- Created and edited technical and business documents, including operational and end user manuals, material, BRDs, process flows, web content, analytical reports, and project documentation.
- Analyzed vendor RFP responses, participated in executive update meetings, collected business requirements, and conducted financial analysis and audits for multiple accounts and services.
- Liaised between various business units coordinating, system implementation, and roll-out schedules while tracking concerns in a log. Coordinated with outside vendors as point of contact.
- Maintained telephony systems including CS1000, Nortel PBX OPT11-81c, Avaya Contact Center, Aura, Call Pilot, Symposium Call Center, AVST voicemail. Created IVR call scripts, programmed call flows, maintained hard/soft phones, performed MACs, provided end user and UC device support.
- Performed system administration for unified communication systems including Avaya telephony systems, Skype for Business, RightFax, Voicemail systems, lab environments, and production systems.
IT Engineer/Business Analyst
- Participated in multiple telecom projects simultaneously, creating technical documents, coordinating large implementations, end users, analyzing UAT data, and providing engineering support.
- Managed internal VoIP systems for 2000 users and call center agents, configured call recording and voicemail systems, performed MACS, and engaged in troubleshooting any telephony system issues.
- System Administrator for Unified Communication systems including Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Telepresence-Blue Jeans, Clarity call recording, Nuance TTS, and AirWatch Mobile Management.
- Assisted project managers and senior management by providing telecom subject matter expertise, performing systems and cost analysis, translating technical requirements, conducting user acceptance testing, generating reports from raw data and recommending improvements.
- Created detailed technical documents that included user guides, service desk work flow processes, material, administrator guides, and technical support material and guides.
- Managed 1000+ mobile devices and users across various vendors and plans, using MDM software.
IT Engineer/Project Manager
- Elicited business needs and project scope from senior management, translated business requirements into technical requirements, conducted site surveys, estimated project time and costs, procured equipment, and collaborated with external vendors and internal teams to complete projects.
- System Administrator for communications infrastructure, servers, and systems. Provided system support and to end users, executives, and clients.
- Managed system software upgrades with outside vendors and internal teams. Monitored software upgrade processes and timeline, tested updates, and coordinated rollout of new software features.
- Created material and guides for end users and engineers, worked with outside vendors to ensure integrity of all systems, provided support to c-level executives and important external clients.
IT Team Lead/Project Manager
- Managed multiple IT project simultaneously while leading a team of support engineers that executed project tasks and performed operational support for over 300 clients located across the country.
- Elicited project requirements from stakeholders, obtained quotes and funding approvals for resources and equipment, managed scope of work, and tracked multiple projects throughout all project stages.
- Deployed system updates, software releases, hardware upgrades, system implementations and upgrades across multiple systems, coordinated and implemented changes, and performed UAT.
- Managed client system implementation and migration projects, system and application software upgrades, scheduled project activities, and coordinated hardware/software procurements.
Consultant (Project Manager, Business Analyst, Sr. Engineer, Team Manager)
- Managed multiple system implementation and integration projects, planned and scheduled project activities, tracked procurement costs, and coordinated with stakeholders regarding project progress, costs, scheduling and . Sourced vendors and bids for procurement items, selected sellers, negotiated contract terms, worked with legal to finalize contracts, and approved payment for all accepted deliverables.
- Elicited business needs, translated functional requirements into technical requirements, supported user acceptance testing, created workflow diagrams, and user . Created flowcharts and work flow processes in MS Visio.
- Supported Windows servers, telecom/VoIP systems, and data centers, VMWare, and client networks. Responsibilities included server building and configuration (physical and virtual), system/network troubleshooting, access management, cabling, switch/firewalls, and backup/recovery administration.
- Sr. Telecom Engineer overseeing telecom infrastructures, VoIP networks, operation support, and projects for multiple clients. Managed mobile devices for 1500+ end users across vendors. Supported platforms including Avaya (IP Office, One-X, Orchestration Designer), ShoreTel, Genesys, and Cisco.
Sr. Engineer, Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Managed system and hardware/software upgrades for enterprise systems, conducted financial and system analysis, managed vendors, gathered requirements, performed UAT, and managed projects.
- Created technical guides and manuals for system administrators and end users, developed materials, conducted user on systems and hardware, and audited compliance results.
- Sr. Telecom Engineer managing a large Nortel infrastructure, supporting Nortel PBX, IVR/VoIP, Orchestration Designer, Symposium Call Center, Call Pilot, CS1000, and mobile management.