I bring over 20 years of time and attendance and labor management experience. My primary roles have been in implementing large enterprise time and attendance systems. I have consulted with various large time and attendance and labor management organizations. My experience has made me an expert as an Implementation Consultant, Business Analysis, Project Manager, System Administrator.
Kronos Senior Systems Analyst
Confidential, NY, NY
- Manage projects and lead implementation teams, ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
- Interview end - users to understand and document functional requirements.
- Plan and perform the analysis, design, and testing of applications and interfaces to ensure that they conform to agreed upon specifications and are ready to be moved to production.
- Participate in the planning, development and execution of system conversions and updates.
- Development of complex Kronos Pay Rules to satisfy business requirements.
- Worked with end users in all phases of Kronos implementation life cycle.
- Worked with Labor, HR and Payroll departments to make sure the Kronos system was adhering to the specific bargaining unit contracts, union and non-union rules.
- Worked with Oracle Team on interfacing with Oracle HR system and the Kronos WFC system.
- Assisted with deployment of InTouch Time clocks, Configuration, Bio-metric enrollments and issue troubleshooting.
- Supported end users on any and all Kronos related issues.
Kronos/Lawson ERP System Administrator
Confidential, Bronx, NY
- Create and maintain application configuration relating to Kronos Timekeeper and Workforce Scheduler pay rules, work rules, pay codes, holiday table, accrual rules, profiles, Labor Level entries and sets, Hyperfind queries, Function Access Profiles, Genies, and Scheduler Org Map
- Set up and maintain time clock configuration and functionality.
- Work with Health Technology Solutions to install, replace and/or update devices as needed.
- Creates and maintains Leave Plan configurations, related tables, group enrollment criteria, group enrollments and leave plan balances.
- Performs special projects as assigned relating to a Kronos upgrade, conversion, configuration change or efficiency improvements.
- Creates and maintains Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) interfaces for transfer of employee data between Kronos and Lawson.
- Audits interface results to ensure a clean and accurate production environment.
- Provides analysis and reporting of data from Kronos system.
- Audit Kronos entries to ensure compliance with network policies and federal and state guidelines.
- Identify best practices and recommend them to management to increase application efficiency, data integrity, compliance and end user productivity.
- Identify and responds to requests for Kronos training needs.
- Develops and provides both group and individual Kronos training to end users.
- Work with end users, Health Technology Solution support staff and Kronos Global Support to troubleshoot problems and resolve application issues.
- Administrator of Lawson Security for Finance, HR, Payroll and Material Management users.
- Lawson Security Officer for any module deployments to both Development and Production instances.
- Worked with Velocity Technology Solutions and Infor to support Lawson HR/Payroll Application Suites for end users.
- Administration of MHC Applications including Document Express, Document Self Service and Image Express. Assistance with Design and Implementation of Process Flows and MS Add - Ins.
- Worked with HR and Finance Departments to Optimism Business Practices (i.e. Employee Self Service or Management Self Service)
- Security Administrator of Relias Learning Center online Training portal.
Kronos System Administrator
Confidential, New Hyde Park, NY
- Maintaining the Kronos application configuration for Development, Test, & Production instances.
- Facilitating architecture changes as required to optimize the Kronos Applications
- Reviewing Kronos application performance, working with business to suggest improvement
- Perform support for technical troubleshooting, and maintaining the Kronos vendor relationship
- Maintain / administer Kronos 6.1 with knowledge of JBoss 4.x, Oracle 11g+ SQL
- Maintain / administer Windows Server OS Requirements
- Troubleshoot Network connectivity - TCP/IP, Load balancing
- Setup / maintenance of end-user and security (Function access profiles)
- Troubleshooting Biometric 4500 configuration
- Apply Kronos service packs and patches
- Develop a solid base of general product knowledge on Kronos Workforce Central Suite products and other additional designated modules
- Provide expertise as the internal escalation point for support of Workforce Central products
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application.
- Provide technical expertise to conduct specific performance or functional tests associated with resolving issues regarding Kronos applications.
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Level I and II support team members.