- A highly experienced Business Systems professional, combining extensive business acumen with particular expertise in the Oracle JD Edwards E1 and World application suite.
- Successfully combining, business and systems analysis, training, documentation, application support and SDLC development experience to deliver quality, efficient, solutions, supported by extensive technical understanding.
- Excellent communications skills and a strong business user focus facilitate the effective combination of technology teams, management and business users in delivering team oriented strategies.
- A highly self - motivated individual with the ability to work under own initiative, meet deadlines and deliver results on time and budget.
- Supported and enhanced JD Edwards’ solutions for global organizations.
- Planned, managed and delivered company-wide training programs.
- Managed application system and business process Change Management policies and procedures.
- Managed JD Edwards upgrade and specialist projects, including planning, status reporting, cross functional team management, KPI’s and Milestone deliveries.
SPECIALIST EXPERTISE WITH:
J.D. Edwards ERP SoftwareDistribution Modules
Sales, Purchasing, InventoryFinancial Modules
G/L, A/R, A/P, Reporting
User Support Documentation
Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft Office Professional
Solutions Explorer / E1 Tools
Custom VBA Development
Confidential, Cary, NC
JDE WorldSoftware A7.3/A9.4 Business Analyst
- Providing business analysis and application support for Financial and Distribution modules of JD Edwards World A7.3/A9.4
- Delivering user, quality and SDLC documentation for all development projects personally responsible for.
- Managing off-shore development team as well as providing development guidance and quality control.
Confidential, Williamsport, PA
- Provided comprehensive JD Edwards E1 9.0 application support and analysis, for OTC, IM, PTP, GL, AR and AP modules.
- Created training manuals and ran user training courses in use of JD Edwards E1 modules and functions.
- Responsible for maintaining user role based security and the creation and maintenance of user menus, object versions, processing options and data selection criteria.
- Provided technical and functional support to all areas of the organization.
- Acted as a technical/functional liaison between IT and contracted consulting company.
- Analyzed, developed and implemented solutions to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable requirements including a custom A/P check printing solution.
- Enhanced legacy objects and systems to enhance data integration and ability to function with JD Edwards E1 tables.
Confidential, Goldens Bridge, NY
- Developed a financial reporting interface between JD Edwards and Hyperion for a global implementation, utilizing MS Excel/VBA, RPGIII, CL, SQL, FTP, Shared AS/400 Network Folders, and JDE WorldWriters.
- Providing IT Professional services and development of bespoke solutions, including physical trading application.
- Undertake JD Edwards E1 and World contract assignments for diverse range of global organizations.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
JDE OneWorld 8.11 Technical/Functional Analyst (Consultant)
- Designed and developed technical and functional specifications for new types of business integration into JDE.
- Managed external and off shore vendor relationships including technical personnel.
Confidential, Torrington, CT
JDE WorldSoftware A.7.3 Sr. Programmer/Analsyt (Consultant)
- Developed external facing documents, including double byte character set coding, for client’s Singapore and Korean sales/distribution offices.
- Provided written user documentation and remote support during implementation for the 2 Asian offices.
- Analysis and programming tasks related to Inventory Control management and Item Master maintenance.
- Created environments to allow Asian users to test their business scenarios.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
JDE WorldSoftware A.7.3 Financial Support Analyst (Consultant)
- Focused primarily on finance and manufacturing modules including, G/L, A/R, A/P, Fixed Assets, Job Costing, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Receiving, Bill of Materials, and JDE EDI transaction interfaces.
- Provided technical and developmental support to resolve all allocated support tickets including step by step documentation.
- Executed change management controls using the following software: HP Service Manager, HP Project & Portfolio Management and MKS Implementer.
- Performed program development and maintenance support tasks across multi-LPAR AS/400 environments.
Confidential, RYE, NY
- Co-designed and developed a base metals commodity trading & distribution system in MS Access 2003/VBA.
- Installed system and trained all users in operation.
- Generated customized MS Excel and MS Access reports for ad-hoc requests for senior executive management including accounting and logistics departments.
- Developed interfaces to MS Excel and corporate accounting systems to extract data from commodity trading system.
Confidential, STAMFORD, CT
JDE WorldSoftware A7.3 Independent Consultant
- Provided primary JD Edwards distribution and accounting application support and IT services for 25+ users.
- Continued to refine and enhance the core customized JD Edwards’ distribution and accounting systems programs.
- Trained users in new and existing system functionalities including troubleshooting their own system issues.
- Used JD Edwards, IBM and RUMBA tools to select, extract and re-format distribution and accounting data from the JD Edwards database, for tax, legal and accounting requirements.
- Re-designed, developed and implemented client facing documents, including, invoices, acknowledgements and statements.
- Responsible for AS/400 hardware and software support including upgrades and backups.
- Created and implemented interfaces between the JD Edwards ERP system and a company-wide SAP implementation.
- Managed security requirements as well as Menu and version creation.
- Solely responsible for all system setup including, vendors, customers, branch plants, cost centers, G/L accounts, AAIs, products, inventory locations, menus, WorldWriters, DreamWriter versions, vocabulary overrides, security (both JDE and AS/400), category codes, Sleeper and more.
Confidential, NEW YORK, NY
JDE WorldSoftware A7.3 System Specialist
- Supported and enhanced the company’s JD Edwards financial and supply chain applications for 60 users.
- Configured and developed Interfaces to JD Edwards for EIS systems, Internet/Intranet applications, bank, and government application, using Visual Basic, RPGIII and other development tools.
- Worked with accounting and tax departments to completely overhaul the setup and control of the company’s fixed assets recording systems using the JD Edwards ‘Fixed Asset’ module.
- Designed, coded, and maintained an SMTP interface that generated alert e-mails regarding improper use of Ambien (the company’s $1 billion product) samples provided to medical doctors who were not adhering to FDA regulations.
Confidential, STAMFORD, CT
JDE WorldSoftware A7.3 Project Manager/JDE WorldSoftware A7.3 Senior Systems & Support Analyst
- Managed J.D. Edwards ERP system upgrade project, requiring the supervision of a dedicated project team (6 sales administrators and 8 contracted external consultants) with a direct report to a senior vice president.
- Managed the company’s information systems department running J.D. Edwards applications on an IBM AS/400.
- Developed and undertook executive training program for JD Edwards Inquiry and reporting functions.
- Completed Microsoft product knowledge evaluation and resulting corporate training program.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of user and system security procedures for the organization.
- Convened, chaired, and planned a steering committee project for a company-wide user training initiative.
- Performed RPG/400 programming assignments in J.D. Edwards supply chain and financial modules. Including,
- Enhanced inventory control functions.
- Purchasing, receipts and voucher matching functions.
- Modified data entry screens and their corresponding logic in distribution, manufacturing and accounting modules.
- Implementing Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Added DreamWriter options, modified vocabulary overrides, help files and more.
- Worked with distribution departments to create WorldWriter reports and automated AS/400 to PC data download/transfer processes.
- Worked with accounting department to create WorldWriter and FASTR reports and automated AS/400 to PC data download/transfer processes.
- Designed and implemented the expansion of J.D. Edwards’ applications for new business ventures.