- Experience in B2B e - commerce domain asHybrisfunctional Business Analyst on requirement gathering, documentation and process analysis & improvement
- Strong functional knowledge in working wifHybrisCommerce suite ( WCMS,PCM )
- Diverse experience in ATG E-Commerce, Retail and Tele-Communication Services and Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modelling, Business Analysis and Testing various methodologies.
- Experience wif ATG Software (B2C, B2B, Scenarios, BCC, Merchandising, CSC.) and expertise in Project Management me.e. Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing, Controlling, Budgeting and Drafting Remedy Procedures.
- Strong experience capturing requirements for web application development specifically in ecommerce transactions.
- Involved in managing all aspect of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Report Suite, Dash Board Reporting, third party tags and third party report systems.
- Extensive experience in providing effective e-commerce solutions to complex administration and content management issues, including server-based and third-party shopping cart,systems, cross-product marketing, shipping gateways, placement strategies, category/product oversight, and other daily functional e-commerce operational tasks.
- Experienced wif an e-commerce frameworkHybris5.
- Knowledge in Omni-channel marketing strategy and execution.
- Proficient in managing ecommerce platforms such as Oracle ATG.
- Hybris ecommerce web platforms, extensive knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, RUP, Waterfall etc.
- Proficiency conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions, interviews, story board sessions, general workshops and Daily Stand-Ups (SCRUM).
- Employ Business Intelligence applications, Crystal Reports and FoxPro, to prepare routine and ad-hoc technical reports and collaborate wif project stakeholders to ensure smooth transition and successful implementation of new products and processes.Well versed wif all phases of Out of stock.
- Using Hybris Management Console (HMC), works on Product Catalog Management (Product Catalog, Catalog Versions, Categories and Sub-Categories).
- LeadS onHybrisUpgrade Project from existingHybris4.8 toHybris5.5version.
- Customer care issues, experience in business process redesign, defining vision documents, interacting wif stakeholders, understanding user requirements and articulating them into User Requirements Specifications.
- Coordinate wif Stakeholders between cross-functional teams in terms of timelines.
- Experienced in SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL Server, Data Analysis, Data Extraction, Data Transformation, Data Governance, Data Reporting and End-user reporting. Prepared High Level Logical Data Models and BRDs (Business Requirement Documents) supporting documents containing the essential business elements, detailed definitions, and descriptions of the relationships between the actors to analyze and document business data requirements.
- Ability to lead, coach,presentation to inspire globalcrossfunctionalmatrixteams.
- Excellent technical writing skills to create Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Nonfunctional Requirements Document and Use Cases Specifications.
- Strong business process modeling skills using UML (Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams). Adept at designing business models using UML diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, etc.).
- SAP Hybris Commerce Architect and Functional experience in implementing commerce solution.
- Experience in integrating Hybris wif SAP and non-SAP systems for E-Commerce.
- Performed gap analysis wif the business team to develop SOW for moving current website to an eCommerce platform by integrating wif Icongo/Hybris.
- Proficiency in utilizing e-commerce tools to create site improvement recommendations to augment sales strategies and price optimization.
- Experience in both manual and automated testing tools in conducting QA testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Hands on experience in reviewing Test Cases, Test Scripts using QC. Proficient in understanding and absorbing technology concepts.
Business Tools: Rational Suite (Requisite Pro, Rose, Clear Quest, Clear Case), MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS Office Suite
Business Skills: Business Definition Requirements, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, Business Environment and Market Research Analysis
Methodologies: SCRUM, AGILE, WATERFALL
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, Quick Test Pro, PR Tracker
Operating Systems: Windows XP/95/98/NT/2000/7/8/9, Mac OS X, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, TERADATA
Content Management Tools: Documentum, Sharepoint, Interwoven, Filenet
Languages: UML (Use case, activity diagram, sequence diagram, data flow diagram, component diagram), C, C++, HTML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, Endeca administration
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Hybris PCM Business Analyst
- Customized HybrisB2B accelerator as per business requirements.
- ImplementHybrisB2B accelerator out of the box features as per business requirements. Integration to ERP and any external system.
- Performed impact analysis on new requirements comparinghybris5.5 OOTB functionalities.
- Manage time effectively, to meet schedules and deadlines, to work under time pressure, and to pay close attention to detail.
- Gatheird requirements for catalog browsing and inventory availability for a Web sphere Commerce WCS store and transition of requirements to Functional specification.
- Maintained daily and weekly dashboards. Support the creation and on-going maintenance of daily, and weekly KPIs.
- Assisted in gathering and analyzing consumer feedback to inform product, website, or functional enhancements.
- Developed reports based on closed opportunities from SAP,Hybrisintegration wif SAP.
- Participated in the analysis design and implementation and enhancement of hybris ecommerceplatform.
- Work wif business sponsors and stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop technical specifications for projects.
- Provided recommendation for use of ATG Commerce for B2B and B2Cbusiness.
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Responsible for project management, testing, data governance, vendor management and ensuring the application meet the business needs.
- Subject matter expert for transition and rollout for ATG Business Control Center for promotion management. Partnered wif third party to design, develop and launch ATG platform for use by internal business teams to augment the creations of campaigns.
- Evaluated e-commerce websites from the perspectives of customer satisfaction and online services.
- Leadership of a globalcrossfunctionalteamthat developed and implemented marketing claims for investorpresentations. Marketing claims launched to the public Web site and updated quarterly.
- Lead globalcross-functionalstakeholderteamto develop a business case and implementation plan for a globallarge-scale technology solution across clinical operations.
- Create user stories documentation in JIRA for site redesign from Sitecore functional requirements document.
- Involved in demoing/walkthroughs ofhybrisProduct PCM,hybrisManagement Console PCM to stakeholders.
- Apply innovative and practical problem-solving to a wide range of web project managementissues and customer care issues.
- Oversee, coordinate, and participate in organizational, operational, and procedural analyses to determine information input, and desired output for potential and/or up dated computerization for a large number of users in support of a multi departmental or country wide applications.
- Development and facilitation ofpresentationmaterials to cross functional teams audience.
- Developed sentiment analysis engine using BigData platform. The solution analyses logs captured by customer care professional and predict the sentiments using Natural language processing.
- Responsible for customizing hybris Multiple Channels like Product Content Management (PCM), Product Catalog Management
- Actively managed teams in all phases of the SDLC in an Iterative (Agile/JIRA/Serena Business Management), and Waterfall environment.
- Ensured that relevant UML diagrams and tools were used in all requirement documents and prepared Use Case Models, Flow Diagrams, Sequential Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Involved in creating and prioritizing the Sprint Backlogs in Rally Scrum Sprint Planning Sessions, conducting Sprint Retrospectives and Reviews, sharing metrics to identify and implement improvements.
- Created Alternate Milestone schedule for the each assigned project that to the particular release.
- Wrote Approach Documents (a.k.a BRDs) that details business requirements for the approved RT, walkthrough of the and obtain sign off from business.
- Scheduled and host weekly internal project meetings beginning onset of analysis to implementation.
- Used M.S VISIO tool to manage requirements and build system model in UML. Performed use case analysis to identify additional requirements.
- Worked wif developer leads and managers, System Testers & UAT; to review requirements of the project, status of testing and any issue needing discussion.
- Synchronized POS and cross team delivery schedules to ensure needed resources are available.
Confidential, New York, NY
Hybris Business Analyst
- Worked on Hybris Multi Channel Suite in the areas of Product Content Management (PCM), Customer Service Cockpit (CS), and Web Content Management System (WCMS).
- Planed on implementing ATG Merchandising; implemented ATG Outreach, to promote shopper loyalty through strategic follow-up messages and offers.
- Worked wif various business teams to establish a cross-channel analytics process to optimize the navigational paths customers take to complete an order on website.
- Linked business processes to organizational objectives, performed critical path analysis, to identify opportunities for business process improvement.
- Implemented new features for their latest website on Hybris platform.
- Analyzed and developed the Product Detail Page (PDP) for the Hybris website.
- Communicated extensively wif the clients and wif different levels of management to identify requirements, use cases and to develop functional specifications.
- Gatheird and presented detailed budget estimates and timelines for all phases of project development lifecycle for all proposed solutions.
- Responsible for designing Asynchronous Order Management (B2Bscenario) integration between Hybris and Serenade for Wholesale Channel (Distributors).
- Provided advice tocustomerservice department when required forissueswif transactions.
- Using Hybris Management Console (HMC), worked on Product Catalog Management (Product Catalog, Catalog Versions, Categories and Sub-Categories).
- Experienced in creating Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), developing project plan, risk assessment documents, maintaining Traceability Matrix and assisting in post implementation activities.
- Interacted wif cross functional teams to ensure data accuracy and participated in Data Governance meetings wif Data Architects and DBAs.
- Prepared GAP Analysis and identified and documented improving areas to meet capital requirement regulations along wif As-Is/To-Be process.
- Assisted in documentation of Business Rules and Business Processes and worked on Multichannel Cockpit, Hybris Accelerator,
- Provided effective e-commerce solutions to complex administration and content management issues, including server-based and third-party shopping cart systems, cross-product marketing, shipping gateways, placement strategies, category/product oversight, and other daily functional e-commerce operational tasks.
- Analyzed data and created both Class Diagrams and ER Diagrams for designing databases.
- Interacted wif the end users team in understanding the business rules and writing requirement specs, technical specs and mapping documents from staging to data mart, cubes and reporting needs to the end user community.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP, UDDI and WSDL) to integrate different applications and Created the SQL scripts for demonstrating the prototypes and for verifying the result sets .
- Used SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies like the RUP and the waterfall. For Use Cases and other Process Flow Models we were designed using Visio and Rational Rose.
- Documented data mapping rules for movement of data between applications. Resolved data issues across platforms and applications, including discrepancies of definition, format and function.
- Ensured that relevant UML diagrams and tools were used in all requirement documents and prepared Use Case Models, Flow Diagrams, Sequential Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Performed requirement walkthroughs wif the testing team to develop testing strategies and test plans such that test cases reflect user needs.
- Employed Rational Clear Quest for effective Change Management (Requirements Creep) and bug tracking during the testing lifecycle.
Confidential, Cobb county, GA
Ecommerce Business Analyst
- Gatheird requirements from the business and technical end to develop the mainframe and the web portal backend.
- Php pages were developed using dreamweaver and CSS for actual web development.
- Designing team was involved to develop product catalog.
- SSL certification for electronic funds transactions.
- Actively participated during the Production releases of the products and provided go-live support during Production deployments.
- Used Siebel’s EAI and EIM features to integrate data from datacenter and various web applications.
- Conducted JAD sessions wif management, SME, vendors and other stakeholders for open, pending and critical issues. Sessions focusing on IT strategies.
- Gap analysis and structured walk through of work flow wif Actuaries and Underwriters to identify and fill the gap after the merger.
- Coordinated workshop wif variouscross functional teamsand stakeholders by setting meeting, rooms, agenda and all the required infrastructure.
- Problem solving skills and building a liaison between business and technical ends of the project.
- Resolved system issues as they relate to production processing, report applications and system output.
- Handled entire end to end project wif all integratedcrossfunctionalteams/projects.
- Researched in determining the reporting tool, and the allocation of direct access to backend tables for real-time Ad hoc Reporting and analysis.
- Played a major role in documenting functional and technical specifications.
- Assigned problems to appropriate software development team for fixes.
- Performed meetings and discussions to implement technology concepts.
- Created and managed project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships.
- Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology and to performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure wif the new business requirements.
- Performed document management using Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Directedcrossfunctionalteamsproject and programteamsof 15 manager, developer,testers and technicians.
- Able to communicate effectively wifteammembers, stakeholders, multiple departments, and construction contractors to ensure on time / on budget project completion.
- Designed SQL queries for Backend Testing and Report Generation accordingly based on the specifications.
- Used Visio to create business processes, business flow diagrams and work flow diagrams for Commercial Lending & Securities Lending process
- Documented the interaction of data, functions and business processes for selected functionality using VISIO.
- Prepared Test Reports and submitted the Bug Findings to the Bug Tracking system using Quality Center and its modules (Requirements, Test Plan, Test lab and Defects).
- Liaised between client and Siebel teams as PM to ensure work met client requirements. Communicated to Siebel team when business requirements changed.
- Assisted project leader for project management and delivering projects.
- As a member of production support team, me has provided on-call support to all enhancements done on production servers.
- Performed Functionality, Integration, GUI, Regression, Usability and System testing.
- Performed script import and synchronized JAVA based applications wif client website.
- Used Quality Center to log all the test cases/scripts and generate a daily status report.
- Performed testing and developed usage manual for Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Performed automated testing using Quality Center, Business Process Testing (BPT), Quick Test Professional (QTP) or Winrunner.
- Worked on ATG Software (B2C, B2B, Scenarios, BCC, Merchandising, CSC.)
- Documented the user requirements Analyzed and prioritized them and converted them as system requirements that must be included while developing the software.
- Tested the Applications compatibility on different browser versions of IE, Firefox and Safari.
- Used BPT in Quality Center for the login in Access Manager and Single Sign in Opal Applications.
- Involved in creating a detailed System Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for different modules in the Application according to the Business Requirement Documentation.
- Conducted meetings wif the Business representatives to review products.