- Document business requirements for Revenue management Track.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity; Screen, categorize, evaluate, reconcile, report and resolve data integrity issues.
- Work on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment on business matters; Involved with local or business specific engagement initiatives.
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions.
- Assist with discovery around data sources and suitability to satisfy the requirements.
- Prepare functional specification (or playbook) that describes the source of data and transformation to support the solution.
- Prepare contingency plan if the target go - live date is missed and conversion cut-offs are revised (cutoffs, aggregation of data, switch back to legacy, turn off OTC billing).
- Prepare specification for conversion validation reports to be used to verify source data versus converted end state.
- Prepare mapping to FBDI templates or Don Tyson templates for loading to PaaS or upload to Cloud.
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end-user training, and documentation.
- Partnering with multiple Business and IT teams to deliver scalable, interdependent solutions across Oracle and connected technology ecosystem.
- Custom solution designing and managing Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions (RICE) Components.
- Requirements gathering, Planning, Analysis, Develop, Test, Implement, Integrate and Support Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Application Solution set and the underlying technology components as part of the corporate-wide integrated business processes.
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end user training, and documentation.