- Excelled in adopting Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook for online marketing initiatives and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Implemented Google API’s into websites, such as Google Maps, YouTube videos, and Google Searches.
- Extensive experience in developing and maneuvering website skins integrate payment gateways by using platforms like Joomla & Drupal.
- Skilled in employing E - commerce tools including ATG Ecommerce, Adobe Online Marketing Suite, and WebSphere Commerce and to improve site performance, providing solutions to supplement sales strategies, price optimization and developing Predictive Analytics solutions.
- Highly experienced in employing analytical tools including Google Analytics to report key e-commerce performance indicators, conversion rate, and social media and email marketing performance, bounce rate, checkout and purchasing behavior, etc.
- Proficient in diagnosing latent gaps, defining product roadmaps and providing extensive assistance in developing & testing web pages, Shopping cart, checkout and shipping process, payment gateways, Promotion engines, video uploading and online sales support applications.
- Solid knowledge in SEO website optimization, E-commerce Logistics (Omni-Channel) and implementing integrated online marketing initiatives by using Microsoft Ad Center, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads.
- Experienced with B2B, B2C, CRM business applications by using CMS for web editing.
- Solid understanding and experienced in different website payment gateways / systems implementation (Link Point, PayPal and Authorize.net.).
- Strong experience of content management system for e-commerce like WordPress, Open cart and ATG.
- Highly skilled in conducting GAP and SWOT analysis for products and systems.
- Crafted and reviewed various business documents including the SRS, BRD, Use Case Specifications, FSD, SDS, Data Mapping Document, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Testing documents.
- Established JAD sessions to elicit and elaborate system requirements, developed architectural solutions and applications to meet business requirements; resolved open issues and change requests.
- Extensive experience in creating test plan, test case, and test scripts in QC based on Business Requirement Documentation.
- In charge in maintaining Test Matrix, Traceability Matrix and implementing Unit Testing.
- Developed various UML diagrams such as Use Case Analysis, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to communicate with developers.
- Created ER diagrams and class diagrams used SQL queries to manage data in Oracle.
- Managed products based on productivity metrics and applied business strategies according to products’ position in the website in order to increase sales.
- Ability to manage workload within time - sensitive deadlines in addition to handling multiple projects or tasks under minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical, written, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills with the ability to present solutions that address requirements and mitigate risks.
- Experience working with cross functional teams like IT, business, marketing, finance, human resource and multiple business vendors.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Access, Excel Macros and Pivot Tables, Outlook, Project, Visio, Publisher)
- AxoSoft, Version One, Erwin Data Modeler, UML 2.0
- Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Clear Quest, Clear Case, Adobe (Photoshop, Online, Marketing Suite, Dream Viewer)
- UML, Test Director, SharePoint, Mercury Win Runner & Test Director, SQL, PL/SQL
- Visual Basic, MS SQL Server 2000, Oracle9i, Sybase, MS-DOS, Windows 95/ 98/ 00/XP
- SSAS, SSRS, Quality Center, WebSphere Commerce, phpMyAdmin, Drupal
Sr. Ecommerce Business Analyst
- Collaborated constantly with client and internal team to gather business requirements and performed Requirement Planning sign offs
- Conducted JAD sessions with different functions including Business, Operations and IT to identify, analyze and validate business requirements in the form of user stories to produce, amend and/or review business and functional specifications for any new or existing technology applications.
- Identified and interviewed key stakeholders to engage with the internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Created Business Requirements Document (BRD) and User Stories.
- Identified and presented related and relevant dependencies and potential risks to the completion of the sprints including resources, costs and systems.
- Analyzed and created reports, as well as gathered data from credible sources to support and enhance Omni-channel initiatives and performances. Prepared data information for projects, team meeting, Power-Point presentations and ad hoc requests.
- Keep tracked and ensured the clarity of historical team metrics and progress of the iteration and release.
- Collaborated with project leaders through weekly meetings to ensure the team is crafting and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet established standards, protocols and practices, issues, risks and mitigation plans.
- Constantly and consistently engaged in various e-commerce initiatives such as, custom application development and front to end features of the e-commerce platform. Assisted in upgrades to the legacy platform as well as developed new functions and features for existing retail clients.
- Utilized UML in behavioral, structural and architectural modeling - in creating Use Case, Activity, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Performed knowledge and data migration to technical/development and QA team by adopting use case analysis and user stories to explain business requirements to IT through identification, documentation and implementation of relevant test scenarios and cases with accurate test data.
- Tested GUI and functionality on various OS including, Windows, and Android and iOS platforms using VMWare to identify software defects.
- Authored design documents, Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTM), functional specs and complex process and work flow diagrams using MS Visio and QC.
- Involved in documentation creation such as functional and non-functional requirement specifications, questionnaires, product launch kits, quick-start and training, and user manual.
- Ensured that the website was compatible with online analytical tools as Google Analytics and Omniture.
- Maintained the product catalogs, search and navigation, search engine optimization (SEO), Business Intelligence (BI) and personalization, etc.
- Generated transactional reports by using SQL server then further used those reports for process gap analysis which lead to the re-engineering of the existing transactions involved between Order routing and Payment Hub.
- Created SQL queries in SQL Developer and managed the database and assisted in making Data warehouse and managing Data profiling.
Tools: & Technologies: Version One, SQL, CRM, SAP based system, Quality Center, UML, MS Visio, Google Analytics, MS office, Mobile app Testing (Windows, Android, iOS), Omniture, PayPal Pro
Sr. Ecommerce Business Analyst
- Analyzed, converted and documented business requirements into BRD, User Stories and SRS.
- Created Use Cases, User Stories, Flow Charts, Process maps and Work Flows Diagrams to supplement the planning phase.
- Communicated with IT team members and stakeholders about requirement changes and updates.
- Developed online customer survey and analyzed results for website content and design improvements.
- Determined, diagnosed and proposed solutions to problems with the system’s functions through data analysis.
- Conducted interviews and JAD sessions with stakeholders and other key decision makers in order to identify requirements and business related information.
- Collaborated with developers to simplify checkout process, such as reducing time and procedures for returning customers to complete prior saved shopping carts.
- Communicated with data analyst team to design data models and create data mapping documents for data analysis and created reports adopting business objects.
- Crafted Data Mapping Documents, data flow description document and attribute description document for the development team’s simplicity.
- Maintained and monitored project progress and status through MS Project. Extracted periodic/ monthly status reports to the Project Manager to serve as the team’s assessment of the project and its schedule.
- Maintained the Traceability Matrix table to uniquely identify and trace the business requirements to general design to testing as to prove that the requirements have been developed into a solution and that it has been tested and tracked.
- Adopted various tools and techniques including market research, industry analysis, shipping cost analysis, sales and marketing initiatives, refer-a-friend, loyalty programs to increase and improve visitor traffic, site sales and functionality, etc.
- Collaborated with third party web developers, photographers, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) teams conducting daily, weekly and monthly check-ins on progress of projects to ensure all business requirements and objectives are met.
- Assisted with requirement documentation used for Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Loading process as a part of data mapping procedures.
- Documented project and communicated with cross-functional partners to create and maintain standardized Omni-Channel reporting which includes daily dashboards, operational metrics reporting, ad hoc operational troubleshooting and strategic reporting.
- Involved in project documentation, wrote Test Plans and Test Cases to be used in testing process according to Business Requirement Documentation, Functional Requirement Documentation, and product information.
- Created training materials and interface requirements, adhered them to project management methodology.
Tools: & Technologies: MS Office Suite, Agile Scrum, Oracle ATG CRM, Rally, SQL, HTML, UML, Google Keyword Planner, Quality Center, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Site Explorer, Windows
Sr. Ecommerce Business Analyst
- Employed JAD to gather requirements from clients.
- Participated in meetings with key stakeholders to create BRD, FRD and project vision document
- Analyzed system gaps including costs, time and budget to develop FRD for overall project/ business strategy, goals and objective.
- Documented business requirements by adoptingUML (Use Case Analysis, Sequence and Activity Diagrams), and worked with developers to identify and map current and to be processes.
- Strategized client’s business goals into SEO/ SEM initiatives.
- Documented and researched current trends, strategies in SEO/ SEM in terms of both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Worked creatively and analytically in a face paced and problem-solving environment.
- Managed small to medium size teams on work efforts at client site or within organization.
- Gathered all applicable data and information to prepare reports as well as contribute insightful analysis to make effective, data driven recommendations for campaign optimization and improvements across all marketing channels and upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Collaborated with cross-functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO strategies.
- Identified, assessed and solved complex business related issues for area responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Developed, presented, and managed SEO, Social Media & Content Marketing Strategies that met client’s marketing objectives.
- Upgraded and optimized client’s website content that highly increased Google traffic.
- Adopted continuous improvement technique in increasing and optimizing web page content, text ads, and keywords to inverse and improve mobile and web traffic and overall sales conversion rate.
- Wrote SQL Queries for various databases, created different reports and analyzed them as per client’s requirement.
- Executed over 115 e-mail campaigns annually and supported communications for cross-channel initiatives.
- Optimized various site elements including site structure, link popularity and copywriting.
- Established and maintained project management processes to manage multiple SEO Projects at one time.
- Interacted with Senior Management at client sites on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternative approach.
Tools: & Technologies: Oracle, Authorize.Net, Windows 7, Acrobat Pro, iRise, Lotus Notes, MS Suits 2010, SharePoint server 2010, Rational Requisite Pro 7.1, Rational Rose 7.0, SQL Server 2008R2
- Gathered business requirements for further requirements to perform Gap Analysis
- Interviewed SMEs as well as Sampled Users to identify requirements and documented it for stakeholder’s review and revision purposes.
- Created BRD, FRD and SRS.
- Assisted in JAD sessions with stakeholders and upper management level to improve efficiency in
- Facilitated group discussions and brainstorming sessions to implement concepts into the system.
- Managed complete redesign and launch of the company rebranding for US website
- Created project templates, traceability relationships, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Assisted project leader for project management and delivering projects.
- Helped project leader to manage reports and deliver them.
- Used Microsoft SharePoint for document management.
- Implemented various online payment system gateways (Authorize.net, PayPal).
- Integrated data from one database to another from different web applications.
- Had excellent problem solving skills and professional knowledge of building relationship between IT team and business team.
- Helped testing team to identify software bugs and sent them to different developers for fixes.
- Used SQL queries for Backend Testing and Report Generation accordingly based on the specifications.
- Conducted Test Reports and used Rally to file those Bugs to the Bug Tracking.
- Communicated with a client and developer team when business requirements were changed.
- Performed Functionality, Integration, GUI, Regression, Usability and System testing.
- Involved in creating a detailed System Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for different modules in the Application according to the Business Requirement Documentation.
- Conducted meetings with the Business representatives to review products
Tools: & Technologies: Rally, PHP, ASP, Authorize.Net, Sugar CRM, SQL Server, QTP, QC, VBA, Office, Eclipse, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Office, SQL, Gap Analysis, Oracle BI Discoverer
- Facilitated in work group meetings and provide daily status to PM from testing standpoint.
- Defined and documented overall test strategy/approach/test plan for all projects handling.
- Assisted in testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project in the given release.
- Collaborated with development teams for quick resolution of defects and retest them all.
- Ensured that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Center along with test plan.
- Ensured that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfilling end-user requirements, and worked closely with members of project team on identification and resolution of systems issues and uncovered defects.
- Developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script.
- Involved as part of automation team using QTP, developed test scripts.
- Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline