- Business analyst with 5 years’ experience, with a strong understanding of gathering Business Requirements, analyzing Business Process and boosting productivity and profitability. Seeking to use analytical and critical thinking skills in a challenging role.
- Proven success in completing various projects which include balancing all the sides of the project like collecting requirements, providing estimates, testing, performing change control, debugging as well as deploying and managing project as a whole
- Served as SME forLawsonFinancialspost - implementation configuration changes and managed the JAD and implementation ofLawsonProject Accounting for an additional department.
- .Offer strong knowledge in creating Wireframes, Test plans, Use cases and other High-Level documents.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
- Skilled in analyzing a problem and providing a solution tackling the cause and not the symptoms.
- Expert in Providing detailed analysis to sales and finance executives on data trends including backlog, revenue, authorizations and competitive decisions
Six Sigma,: Agile, Scrum Lean, kaizen, DMAIC methodologies
Databases: Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL
Technologies: RFT (using JAVA Script)
ERP: Lawson, Oracle BI
Testing Tools: QC, RQM
Languages: Core JAVA, Angular 7
Tools: Axure RP, MS Project, MS Office, MS Sharepoint, MS Visio, Tableau, Cognos Reports, Git, SVN, JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, SQL Developer, Jenkins, TeamCity
UI: HTML, CSS, VB Script
Platforms: Windows, Ubuntu Linux
Confidential - Eatontown, NJ
- Responsible for developing, analyzing and reviewing validation deliverables like User Requirement specification and Functional requirement Specifications.
- Write/review and approve IQ/OQ/PQ Protocols for computer systems softwarevalidationto ensure that the system conforms to user specifications and business intended use and functions as expected
- Prepared Test Strategy/Plan, Test Scripts/Cases, Test Summary Report and User Acceptance Check List.
- Authored and executed Installation qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols to check installation and successful operation of the application.
- Written BRD's, FRD'S, FSD and Project Definition document (PDD) to enable the common and shared understanding between project manager, project team, project sponsor, and stakeholders of the project.
- Worked on the entire migration of crystal reports toLawsonBusiness Intelligence (LBI)
- Created self-guided dashboards for executives to view and take ownership of their Clinical, Sales, and Financial metrics/data.
- Documented and tracked requirements in Quality Center.
- Authored Traceability Matrix to trace all the Specifications to the testing deliverables
- Assist in planning, executing, and evaluating risk management activities
- Working as a liaison between stakeholders and technology team to interpret business needs
- Mapped and Implemented Lawson ERP data to Oracle BI Tool for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Profitability.
- Worked on delivering functional leadership solutions for theLawsonERPS3 suite products and APITimeand Attendance.
- Reviewed and modified existing Standard Operating Systems (SOPs), System Administration, Change Control Procedures and Testing SOPs.
- Responsible for writing change control SOP's to comply with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Designed and authored Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Coached team in the use of JIRA in order to track the use case mapping to estimations, executive briefings, reporting of scrum metrics, burn up and process improvements
- Designing and conducted training sessions on story writing, burn down and burn up charts to ensure development team and product owner are proficient in scrum fundamentals.
- Coordinated and managed code releases and shared APIs with other groups.
- Customized, Validated and Documented different components of the LIMS modules in accordance to the business requirements.
- Review tools for LIMS decision support to be used by the site. Analysis of LIMS enhancements, troubleshooting issues, second tier application support and routine master data configuration as required within the LabWare LIMS application.
- Utilized Microsoft Project to define, sequence, estimate duration and assign resources of activities for the project schedule
- Developed and presented high-level roadmap and project plan in Steering Meetings using MS Visio and MS Project.
- Develop and coordinate cross-functional project plans and critical paths by utilizing project planning tools (e.g., MS project, project management database, etc.) in order to ensure timely implementation of initiatives
- At time was responsible for Project Management activities during Initiation, Planning, Executions, Monitoring & Control and Closing phase
- Lead a team, defining systems analysis approach, deliverables and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and creating project plans using Microsoft Project tools
- Extensively worked on Creating User requirement Specifications (URS), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS), and Business Process Documents and also developed System Requirements.
- Developed Test cases for LIMS and tested the LIMS application.
- Communicated Project Status which included work stream milestones to Product Owner, business stakeholders and IT management.
- Ensured GxP (GMP, GCP, GLP) environment and expert in LabWare LIMS
- Responsible for leading weekly team meetings, meeting minutes, process flows, procedures, task assignments, risks and issuesmanagement, weekly executive reporting, and maintaining the master Microsoftprojectplan.
- Involved in Data Migration End-to-End testing including executing the test procedure and writing the Test Analysis Report for Data Migration End-to-End System Test.
- Conducted periodic evaluation to demonstrate that LIMS system remains in a validated state in its life cycle.
- Assisted in documenting data migration (DM) activities and documented Migration Summary Report.
- Created Mapping Documents, Report Mockups and modified existing report mockups as to CMS requirements and finalized for development
- Involved in Retrospective Remediation project and Gap analysis. Responsible for creating the Corrective and Preventive Action Plan (CAPA) and performed the Gap analysis to remediate audit findings and observations given by the auditors for regulated Research and Development (R&D) applications
- Responsible for writing UAT/PQ test cases for LabWare LIMS.
- Participated in designing & drafting a UAT script for an upgrade of Lab ware LIMS and reviewed the executed test scripts for approval
- Proficiency in Defect Management, including Defect creation, modification, tracking, and reporting using Industry standard Tools like HP Quality Center / ALM
Environment: IQ/OQ/PQ Protocols, Quality Center, JIRA, Documentum, GAMP5 guidelines, Migration Summary Report, Corrective and Preventive Action Plan (CAPA), 21 CFR Part 11, LabWare LIMS, HP Quality Center / ALM
- Redesigned the customer interaction, communication and deliverable documents protocols, saving time during RFP (Request for proposal), requirement gathering, analysis during pre-project assessment and development process leading to 30% decrease in product delivery time.
- Slashed testing and debugging time of user stories for developers by creating a package that can be used on individual developer laptops that run on windows operating system instead of using a common environment hosted on Linux machines.
- Created non-functional requirements and internal CRs (Change Requests) to help increase the performance and usability of the product, eventually leading to gaining more customers in the marketplace.
- Experimented with new tools and technologies that can boost the productivity of day-to-day operations and was successful in introducing new tools into the product leading to increase in productivity by 18%-20%.
- Enforced new Agile practices and changed the iteration process to help increase productivity, reduce code merge issues and defects. Leading to a 90% reduction in merge issues and defects.
- Applied concepts of Lean implementation in audit process to provide perfect value to the clients by reducing costs, increasing productivity and maintaining high levels of quality and thus making an increase in profit by 10%.
- Successful in gathering requirements and providing solutions to the customers of HealthDox Incident tracking, Contract management and Compliance management products.
- Analyzed client's business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops and workflow analysis.
- Translated client's requirements into different tangible deliverable such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Created prototypes/mock-ups to write functional requirements.
- Involved in performing data analysis using Tableau and data extraction using SQL queries to build business reports and was involved in writing queries in SQL to manipulate the data in Oracle database. Was also involved in creating queries, forms and extracting data to perform ETL tasks in Microsoft Access using Data Workshop tools.
- Performed post deployment End -to-End testing and reported/ticketed, tracked and resolved issues using JIRA, Quality Center and Siebel tools.
- Worked with the team through the entire process of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including analysis and designs, business and functional requirements analysis, data analysis, system designs, development, testing and implementation.
- Liaise between business and technical teams to ensure a mutual understanding of processes, requirements and applications.
- Lead the migration effort of O2 Ireland to Three island from a requirement, data analysis and testing perspective.
- Applied knowledge of HTML and created functional and non-functional requirements to migrate data, features and better usability to the new system. This lead to a better visualization and organization of information contributing to increase in better customer feedback.
- Supported Campaign Management, Retail, Online, Self-Care, Customer Care and Tele-sales channels to facilitate better communication.
- Acquired strong domain knowledge in telecommunications which include mediation, billing, and provisioning.
- Implemented Automation framework with RFT to automate the test scenarios for various application resulting in reduction time for manual validation process, and eventually reducing testing cycle time by 20%.
- Created complex SQL queries, reports and suggested improvements to the database schema leading to reduction in the time taken by the application to read and write data.
- Handled various projects like Insurance SOC, Project IDM, General Rebranding, Prepay propositions, Local SDM.
- Gained experience in creating Business Requirement document (BRD), High Level Document(HLD), Design Specification Document(DSD) & Wireframes.
- Gained complete knowledge about Prepaid and Postpaid End to End journeys.
- Well versed with Release Cycle STLD and STLC process and in-depth knowledge on Agile Methodologies.
- Gained experience in preparation of project Metrix pertaining to completed and in-flight projects.
- Gained expertise in preparing test plan and Requirement Tractability Matrix.
- Worked extensively with QA team for implementing and performing GUI, Functional, Regression and E2E testing.
- Gained experience in defect logging and verification through Quality center, RQM and JIRA tools.
- Acquired hands on experience in IVR, USSD, ASN Handler, Mobile app and SMS app Testing.
- Prepared weekly and daily scrum reports which helps in acceleration of client communication.
- Used UML to model use case diagrams for functional requirements.
- Performed Data analysis and ETL Testing in Amdocs provisioning.
- Extensively involved in writing analytical SQL queries to perform data analysis, data validation and quality check in MySQL