- Enthusiastic problem - solver who is motivated, deeply organized and skilled at getting things done.
- Telecom Subject Matter Expert (SME) with broad business experience covering nearly all facets of the telecommunications industry. Experience encompasses Consulting and Analytics, Implementation and Project/Program Management, Solutions Engineering, Team & Vendor Management, QA & Testing, and Procurement. Past experience additionally includes Business Development/Sales.
- Experienced leader/manager, adept at motivating and leading others in a team-oriented collaborative environment and at building teams that work effectively. Skilled at achieving revenue and profit goals. Skilled at coaching, guiding and directing individual-contributors and direct reports. Excellent ability to identify and recruit qualified people, and to monitor, direct, and develop team skills, write & deliver effective performance reviews, reward and discipline staff appropriately, delegate assignments, convey clear expectations, estimate resource/budget/ headcount requirements, act as an advisor and point of escalation for issues, and hold people accountable.
- Adept at driving, developing and implementing procedures and processes as needed, with attention to detail and consistency at identifying opportunities to increase efficiency. Practiced at Organizational development (OD). Previous work experience includes employment by four ISO 900X certified corporations.
- Skilled in the evaluation of business requirements and metrics, at the development and presentation of accurate and detailed business processes models and financial forecasts, and at communicating key metrics to management teams and C-level executives. Includes experience with descriptive and inferential statistics, and data modeling.
- Strong financial/accounting acumen, with accounting, business process and resource planning strengths. Deep experience with SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft financials. Some familiarity with GAAP. Experience includes Telecom Management inclusive of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and mobile device management (MDM), as well as supply chain.
- Deep experience in Vendor Management and Contracts execution/development/review/negotiations, with SLA development & enforcement experience, using solid negotiation skills.
- Solid experience planning, budgeting, and managing large, multi-disciplinary programs, projects and portfolios encompassing installation and deployment efforts for infrastructure transformations, software developments and deployments, migrations, system integrations and various other project/program types.
- Skilled at identifying, managing, mitigating, and controlling program risks, critical paths, project deadlines, costing, constraints, governance processes, communications and change enablement and management, organizational change management, training development, and at creating and maintaining detailed project scopes, schedules and budgets for multi-million dollar projects/programs.
- Solid user of PMI and Lean Six Sigma best practices, using PMBOK toolkit. Both Scrum and Agile project management experience and solid understanding of Agile development. SaaS and SDLC project experience, encompassing full life-cycle software development projects and releases. PMP re-certification possible and CCNA certification in progress, with an ITIL v3 foundation certification also being pursed.
- Enterprise Solutions Engineering and sales support experience; adept and detailed at pre-sales technical design and development, with deep experience facilitating requirements capture, definition, documentation and presentation.
- Expertise in Call/Contact-Center operations and design, with 25+ years of experience that includes design, testing, and implementation of ACD, IVR/VRU, CTI, Call Recording, Call Parking, Reporting, WFM, Quality Management, and Unified and multimedia communications (Email/Web/Chat) and SaaS applications, enterprise applications & middleware deployment, and contact-center management. Solid SIP/MPLS and VoIP experience.
- Experience implementing ERP, ECM and CRM enterprise applications and middleware inclusive of architecture/design, configuration, customization, integration & testing, and the development of policies and procedures, assessments & analyses, creation of functional and non-functional specs, evaluation of available modules, database configuration, physical connectivity and interface issues, and UAT.
- Superior ability to analyze, map and translate complex operational systems/processes into concise statements. Expert and detailed at deciphering, answering, and crafting SOWs, MOPs, FRDs, BRDs, RFPs, RFQs/RFIs, runbooks, best practices documentation, diagrams, process flows, and at authoring change and program data. Experience includes requirements modeling using activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, and use-cases.
- Deep experience with Customer Advocacy, retention, and SAT efforts and programs, at Account Management, and in the development and management of Customer Services, (including staffing and management of call/contact center personnel).
- Outstanding presentation and customer-facing skills, and superlative interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Results and efficiency oriented, with a strong track record in research and problem resolution. Highly organized, tactical, and passionately committed to delivering innovative solutions and expert service.
BA and Consulting TPM
- Business Analyst, Solutions Architect, Test Engineer and lead, and Technical Project Manager.
- Provided solution/integration analysis, engineering and architecture development, plus leadership/guidance and technical project management on a multi-system integrated solution involving PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials, Work Day HRIS/HRMS, HP Service Manager, SAP Ariba MyStore & UBuy purchasing applications, SiteMinder & Governance Minder user access control, Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Active Directory and SAML 2.0 SSO.
- Was accountable/responsible for all business process modeling, requirements gathering and documentation, infrastructure and integration design, training, change and best-practices documentation, team management, all communications, and all test creation, test leadership, test reporting and tracking using HP Quality Center.
- Network Optimization Service (NOS) Program Manager, red badge.
- Provisional Team and Program Manager for Cisco Advanced Services. Managed team personnel and program activities that included optimizations, bug scrubs, software upgrade strategies, infrastructure upgrades, tools development, critical issues, architectural reviews, change management, communications, and roadmap developments - pertaining to UCS/MDS, Route/Switch, SAN & DC, IPCC, Optical, and UC technology areas in the GIS (global) theatre.
- Also included customer contact, QBR presentations, business development and management of Customer SAT.
- Consultant and Program Leader.
- Provided technical leadership, guidance and program governance on large-scale SIP implementations and network transformation engagements for healthcare services entities.
- Involved upgrade of call center and DC infrastructure, VoIP systems installations (Cisco & Avaya), installation of border control hardware and security equipment, Avaya Session Manager installs, and Functional, UAT, E2E and Empirix testing. Included all team management, Vendor Management, Risk & Change Management, training plan development, and client contact/Business Development.
- Successfully expedited and implemented a complex technical HealthCare solution within an extremely expedited time-frame/interval.
- Professional Services consulting and project management a very large-scale Contact Center implementation in the healthcare vertical.
- Reporting Track team-lead and manager, responsible for the delivery/design/upgrade/ installation of storage and infrastructure hardware, applications & middleware, testing and delivery of custom reports, mock-ups, metrics/KPIs, change management and SOW adherence.
- Created process templates, runbooks, and best practices documentation. Interfaced and coordinated with operations in preparation for transition to steady-state.
- Included vendor management (of critical third-party vendors). Received high acclaim for top quality documentation and status information.
Strategic Account Director, PMO
- Short-term Professional Services team project. Project/Portfolio implementation management of Contact Center SaaS installations of cloud-based Virtual Contact Center (VCC), with Quality Management, Workforce Management (WFM), Analytics, Encryption, Real-Time Privacy Control (RTPC) and PCI Compliance, and NICE Systems products. Included vendor management, PMO development/documentation creation, ITIL process adherence efforts and planning, customer discovery and analysis, and minor Product Management work.
Analyst / Senior Project Manager
- Senior PM and Analyst on two consecutive technology integration projects involving: 1) data conversion process re-engineering and 2) VoIP contact-center implementation.
- VoIP project involved TDM to VoIP conversion, with data security modifications and infrastructure upgrades to data center/head-end and site locations, with centralized routing, testing, and equipment installations of Genesys CTI, and Cisco Unified Communications Managers, Nuance IVR, NICE Call Recording, SONUS Media Gateway, and Cisco routers/switches.
- Developed change notifications and training documentation. Both projects included project financials (Oracle), Change Management and SharePoint development.
- Process re-engineering project involved business continuity planning (BCP), end-to-end process mapping, best practices definition, and business analysis (BA).
- Utilized Planview for project tracking. Successfully completed the analysis and conversion-process redefinition and re-engineering program within an expedited window, allowing a smooth and successful conversion process.
Senior Project Manager
- Stand-in Senior PM on an intelligent utility networking (smart grid) deployment involving last-mile distribution implementation of wireless IPv6-enabled smart meters, access points, & other end-point products offering networking capability, remote service connect/disconnect/monitoring and two-way communications.
- Included management of new (and upgrade) software-release projects.
- Included change management and communications, road-map development and full project financial oversight, including accounting and contracts administration/supervision.
- Served during Program Manager’s extended medical leave of absence.
- Provided expert customer interface and was well liked by customer contacts.
National Program Manager
- Management of wireless broadband infrastructure projects (in the 28-31GHz spectrum) for XO’s private-net and cellular-provider backhaul WAPs (wireless aggregation points) both PtP and PMP. Team and portfolio management, with 30+ simultaneous projects each year.
- Managed direct reports & cross functional team members, and all project financials and costs. Coached & provided leadership to cross-functional resources within the program.
- Created program plans and wrote project SOWs & MOPs. Controlled project spending, created capital funding requests and calculated ROIs. Authored change management notifications, performed project close-outs and reviews, and orchestrated solution testing. Addressed procurement, logistics, inventory and insurance compliance (COI) issues and fiber MAN outside-plant issues.
- Managed vendor relationships (including all contracts). Key participant in Siterra roll-out and application deployment, using Scrum methodology.