- Expertise in transforming business requirements into analytical models and reporting solutions that scale across structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in designing visualizations, publishing and presenting dashboards and storyboarding.
- Strong programming skills with experience in working with API’s.
- Experience in collaborating with Strategy, Marketing and Operations for creating enterprise solutions.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Analysis, Design Specification and Testing as per Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Adept in statistical programming languages like R and Python.
- Experience with Data Analytics, Data Reporting, Ad - hoc Reporting and Graphs.
- Knowledge of working with Proof of Concepts and gather necessary data for analysis from different sources.
Database: Oracle, MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
BI Tools: R-Shiny, SPSS
Methodologies: System Development Model, Agile
Voice Analytics Product Owner
- Led a team of engineers, data scientists and designers
- Used R to automatically generate reports. Worked with voice files and conversation logs, internal records, 3rd party data sources, JSON and more.
- Performed Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Visualizations using R.
- Implemented end-to-end systems for Data Analytics, Data Automation and integrated with custom visualization tools using R and MongoDB.
- Gathering all the data that is required from multiple data sources and creating datasets that will be used in analysis.
- Independently coded new programs and designed Tables to load and test the program effectively for the given POC's using with Java
- Designed data flow diagrams using Balsamiq and MS Visio.
- Established data architecture strategy, best practices, standards, and roadmaps.
- Created customized business reports for sharing insights to the management.
- Proposed architecture and solution to gauge customer satisfaction, sentiment and experience through text mining and analysis .
- Leveraged design thinking principles for best practices and methodologies.
- Built agile user stories and product requirements to facilitate product delivery.
- Increased revenue by 8% through new sales for the financial year.
Environment: R 3.0, PL/SQL, JAVA, R Studio, Shiny, JSON, MongoDB, IBM Watson
Call Flow Analytics Product Owner
- Setup storage and data analysis tools in client-server infrastructure.
- Converted raw data to processed data through normalizing, finding outliers, errors, trends, missing values.
- Worked with Data Architects and IT Architects to design the movement of data and its storage.
- Participated in all phases of data mining, collection, validation, visualization and performed Gap analysis.
- Explored deep learning tools on NLP tasks, and extracted information based on speech tagging and entity recognition
- Communicated with team members, leadership and stakeholders on findings and suggested best practices are incorporated into business processes.
- Performed feature and competitor analysis to define product offering in support of market and pricing.
- Conducted customer insight studies to create a holistic view of a market to support decision making.
- Defined and deployed product for clients by working closely with sales engineers and marketing team.
- Increased revenue by 30% through new sales for the financial year.
Environment: MongoDB, JSON, XML, R, SQL Server, Java, Linux, MySQL, IBM Watson
AR/VR Vendor Market Research Analyst
- Generated factually-supported recommendations for clients, highlighting promising areas for growth.
- Designed marketing and sales strategy to achieve the financial goal.
- Conducted analysis in assessing customer behaviors and discover value of customers, applied customer segmentation with clustering algorithm.
- Researched market and product forecasts for Marketing & Sales and Program Management.
- Analyzed and researched different market trends in AR/VR solutions across North America.
- Used prediction model to rank the importance of features and deliver feature engineering.
- Recommended and evaluated marketing approaches based on quality analytics on customer consuming behavior.
- Performed data visualization and provided reports, including charts, summaries, and graphs to interpret the findings to the team and stakeholders.
- Developed strategic roadmap to enter new markets and generate additional revenue streams.
- Increased the valuation of the company by 25%.
Environment: MySQL Server, Windows, MS Excel
Market Research Analyst - Business Payment ProcessorConfidential
- Analyzed the company from a fundamental and technical standpoint while tracking market trends.
- Identified, composed and presented micro and macro-trends effecting the payment businesses and function-specific product trends to fuel innovation and anticipate customers' future needs.
- Performed architectural analysis to identify critical success factors and technology drivers.
- Performed competitor analysis, identified key technology drivers and major industry trends
- Created and presented results to key stakeholders and marketing teams.
Environment: MySQL Server, Windows, MS Excel
- Planned methods to collect information and assisted in questionnaire design.
- Implemented survey development and implementation, monitoring of data collection and sample management.
- Cleansed raw data from various database sources to make them usable for analysis.
- Developed a framework with leading researchers to develop new value of a brand based on various tangible and intangible characteristics.
- Provided insight into data and offered suggestions on possible improvements.
Environment: MS Access, MS Excel, Qualtrics