- Expertized in in various domains like Pharmaceutical, Insurance and Health care industry.
- Good Understanding on Capital Market of Banking and Finance, Wealth Management, Risk Management.
- An in - depth knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and different development methodologies of such as Waterfall, Agile/Scrum/Iterative model and Hybrid Model. Excellent experience in writing User Stories and user manuals.
- Extensive experience in communicating with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), gathering requirements, analyzing Business Processes, documenting various artifacts and testing operations. Interacted and coordinated with technical and non-technical clients.
- Extensive experience in Requirements Gathering process using different elicitation techniques such as Client Interviewing, Workshops, job shadowing, survey/Questionnaire etc.
- Worked extensively on GAP analysis, Impact Analysis, Root-Cause Analysis, Cause & Effect Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, ROI Analysis, Risk Analysis, Project Analysis and documentation.
- Extensive experience in creating artifacts such as Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Change Request Analysis, Requirements Traceability Matrix(RTM) and in creating static and dynamic prototyping.
- Experience in creating Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data-Flow Diagrams, Process Work-Flow Diagrams, Class Diagrams and other UML-based diagrams using MS Visio, Rational Rose etc.
- Certified Scrum Master with immense skills in facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies, User Story Workshops, Training the teams to better understand Scrum and increase the team’s overall productivity.
- Proficient in writing user stories. Efficient at facilitating Estimation techniques such as Planning Poker, T-shirt sizing, and Prioritization techniques such as MOSCOW, WSJF score.
- Engaged with Product Owners to successfully break down Epics into User Stories with INVEST Technique and helped the Scrum Team finalize Tasks for Sprint Backlog.
- Maintained Sprint Burn-down Chart, Sprint Burn-up Chart, Product Release Chart, White Board in JIRA to keep track of the team’s progress and the team’s velocity for better estimation of the sprints
- Professional experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) functions and processes covering strategy, design, transition and continuous improvement of IT services using best practices ITIL, lean and six sigmas’.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web services related concepts such as XML, WSDL, HTML, Ajax, SOA, API and web architecture. Comprehensive knowledge of business engines and XML schemas.
- Actively contributed for SOA Orchestration and set up of Business Engine. Extensive knowledge in 3-tier and n-tier architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Queries for Data Validation and Data Integration for timely reporting purposes.
- Documented and created Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Objectives, Test Cases, Test Logs and Run Books. Knowledge in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verifying performance, reliability, and fault tolerance issues.
- Proficient in Requirement Management, Sprint Planning, Issue Tracking, Impediment Management and Work Allocation using tools likeJIRA, RALLY and HP ALM.
- Vast experience in work environment with a mix ofonsite-offshoreGlobal Delivery model.
- Experienced in working on Quality Center, JIRA for creating and documenting Test Plans and Test Cases and registering the expected results.
- Acted as an Agile Coach for teams to understand about Agile Methodology.
Business Analysis: Requirements Gathering, RACI, Power Interest, GAP Analysis, Impact Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, BRD, FRD, SRS, Data flow diagrams, Business Process Modeling
Methodologies: Waterfall, Spiral, Agile: Scrum and Extreme Programming
Business Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Balsamic, OmniGraffle, UML 2.0, Lucid Chart, Axure
Project Management: HP ALM, JIRA, RALLY
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Crystal Reports, SAP Business Objects, QlikView
Testing Tools: Load runner, soap UI, Postman, swagger, selenium
Operating System and Databases: Windows 98 - 2010, Mac OS, UNIX, SQL server, ORACLE, MS Access
Web Technologies: Hyper Test Markup Language (HTML), XML, CSS (Cascading Style Sheet), AJAX
Others: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Prezi, Dreamweaver, MS Project
- Led the SAFE Agile transformation at both team and Program level for the successful execution to support the delivery of strategic technology products
- Managed and coached two Scrum teams which are part of a Release-Train.
- Established team level cadence and drove team level ceremonies (Sprint Planning meeting, Daily scrum meeting, sprint retrospective meeting, Sprint review meeting and backlog refinement meeting) in alignment with Program level cadence
- Facilitated and assisted the team to achieve the Sprint level goals and PI objectives
- Provided leadership, direction and coaching to the to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices
- Involved in the PI planning and pre-PI planning sessions.
- Conducted and facilitated cross-team coordination and collaboration
- Established a Trust and Safe environment by brining disclosure and transparency between IT and business where problems were discussed and solved with focus being on situation rather than on people
- Parented with other teams Agile Practitioners to achieve goals at various levels throughout the organization by conducting and facilitating deep dive sessions
- Assisted RTE in conducting PI Planning events and setting up program level cadence (SAFE).
- Improvised the Velocity and Capacity calculation and suggested a way to allocate billing hours to resources based on the work they are doing for the project.
- Removed impediments for the teams and escalated the issues as appropriate
- Facilitated management of the scrum team’s dependencies between the program team and third parties, release managers and other scrum teams.
- Focused towards working cross functionally to align strategy, methodology and execution across scrum teams
- Maintained metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality
- Provided real time feedback to the methodology team based on experiences with Software delivery teams
- Tracked and managed project execution in accordance with company’s delivery and financial management practices.
- Actively contributed to the company’s Agile Community through participation in the internal Agile Community of Practice and later organized and Facilitated the PMO Scrum Master Forum on the best Agile Practices with more the 250+ Agile Practitioners.
- Actively participated and undertaken more than 5 Assignments from Journey-Man Program where we coach, mentor and train the PM’s to become successful agile practitioners
Environment: Safe, Scrum, Windows 98/XP/7/Vista/8, MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), MS Project, Visio, UML, SharePoint 2013, TFS, Jenkins, Rally, Mockup Screens.
- Stepped up as a Scrum Master and worked with the product owner and self-organizing and cross functional team members including Technical lead, Developers, Testers and Quality Analyst for project completion.
- Acted as an Agile Coach for the Scrum teams.
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills with emphasis over self-initiation and follow through.
- Tracking project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating the issues as necessary.
- Facilitated, coached, and guided the organization and teams on values and principles of Agile and Scrum.
- Managed the Requirement churn by incorporating the changes to product backlog items from time to time.
- Assisted product owner in converting high level requirements EPICS into small User Stories as well as tasks.
- Facilitated the Sprint Planning meeting, Daily Stand-Up’s, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Used Rally to keep a track of user stories and track project progress through burndown and burnup charts.
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition.
- Helped the product owner and team to effectively estimate and prioritize various tasks and sub-tasks associated with each user stories using T-shirt sizing and KANO technique to avoid problems during sprint.
- Played a pivotal role in setting up User Acceptance Criteria for user stories to be accepted by the business.
- Responsible for resolving various impediments affecting the progress of the project with the help of product owner for improving the velocity of the project and help team members work in a faster manner.
- Met goal of addressing and resolving issues within 24 hours and track and communicate team velocity.
Environment: Scrum, Rally, UML, MS Project, MS SharePoint, HP Quality Center MS SQL, SSIS.
- Was involved right from the PI Meeting to plan out the various releases and user stories to undertake within each of them based upon the guidance of the RTE.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies on a regular basis.
- Interacted frequently with Technical, Non-Technical and Management related members within team to improve communication and prevent conflicts within the team.
- Facilitated meetings between development Team Leads and SMEs to aid in breakdown of user stories into tasks.
- Encouraged self-organization and self-motivation within team to promote efficiency and coordination.
- Interacted with Product Owner on a regular basis to perform Backlog Grooming based upon inputs from the team leads and the business.
- Fostered a productive and friendly environment to keep team motivated and at peak performance to ensure timely delivery of Shippable Products at the end of each sprint.
- Promoted the importance of Daily Standup meetings and ensured every team lead and member would be able to attend the ceremony and provide a summarized update and reflect that in the Burndown Chart.
- Encouraged utilization of Collaborative sessions after the Daily Standup to allow for detailed clarification of issues or questions that were raised during the daily standup but not answered.
- Indulged Team members by utilizing simple and interactive tools like Planning Poker to improve accuracy of sizing of user stories.
- Encouraged early breakdown of tasks to allow for a timely and effective Sprint Planning Session.
- Utilized Silent Writing Techniques like Sideboards to promote anonymous but accurate feedback from team members during or before the Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Kept updated on the progress of Up-Stream and Down-Stream Dependent Scrum Teams to monitor their progress and allow for pre-emptive action in the case of any unexpected issues or delays.
- Frequently updated the Product Owner on the progress of the Team as well as resolution of dependencies through Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- Coached and Mentored team members new to agile on its principles and methodology through Scrum Games.
Environment: SAFE, Rally, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, XML, HTML, UML, HP-ALM, HP-QC, SQL, Oracle Glassfish, Team Foundation Server, Tableau.
- Meticulously used the GXP and GCP guidelines in the Clinical data collection and Data processing.
- Gathered requirements using Legacy system and Legacy Documentation.
- Used data query techniques using SQL.
- Reviewed functional requirement specification document to develop, identify missing, incomplete, inconsistent, duplicate and contradictory requirements.
- Facilitated meetings between developers and customers to clarify the scope of the project and maintained requirement specification documents.
- Monitored and controlled requirement documents and change request documents in Clear case.
- Compiled Test Plan based on the Business Requirements Documents covering all test environments and scenarios.
- Monitored, Tracked and assigned defects to developers using the Defect Management System.
- Consulted with multiple teams to ensure that project requirements are met, and product delivered within the designated timeframe during the project.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
Environment: waterfall, HPQC, MS project, MS access, LoadRunner
- Analyzed business needs, created and developed new functionality to meet real time data integration that facilitated decision and worked on functions like Change Control and Request and complaint management.
- Involved in detailing project mission, vision, data process flow diagrams, class diagrams and timelines.
- Active involvement in ETL process for integrating the medical data as well as for master data management.
- Worked with SQL queries for data manipulation and created ER diagrams for the proposed data reserve.
Environment: SDLC, Oracle, MS Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, XML, IBM Data manger.