- 6+ years of experience in the Software Development industry, specializing in programming, requirement gathering and management, analysis, documentation, excellent communication skill, project coordination and leading a team as a SCRUM master.
- Experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Development and Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis.
- Extensive knowledge and involvement in various phases of SDLC in Waterfall, Scrum, Agile (Extreme Programming and TDD (Test - Driven Development).
- Experience in writing and maintaining the Requirement Definition Document including the Business and Functional Requirements.
- Communicated status of efforts to management and business partners on a regular basis to ensure dat all stakeholders have accurate Information.
- Prepared project performance reports, weekly project progression updates, and analyzed ranking reports.
- Documented construction meeting notes and follow-up on tasks to be performed, Scheduled materials and resource procurement to ensure on-time project completion.
- Developed project plan and schedules using MS Project setting milestones and timelines wif the expected deliverables.
- Performed planning and development of Test Plans, Test cases and test scenarios to meet product’s business and solution requirement.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working wif SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience in maintaining overall test strategy, creating Test Plans, Test cases and executing Test Scripts.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrum (SOS) for cross team communications and raising impediments and working wif systems team for infrastructure needs.
- Gatheird and updated project materials, completed budgeting, forecasting, project documentation, business flows, and lessons learned documents.
- Coordinated all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning.
- Created and managed project/program resource loading and budget; reconciled monthly budget and communicated risks to Leadership.
- Implement ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to halp the team become a high-performance team.
- Used key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to halp deliver committed work.
- Deeply involved wif Product Owner to define project scope and objectives, worked effectively wif others to remove delivery team roadblocks.
- Software Tools /Technologies / Platforms
- Oracle, SQL Developer, SAS, R-Programming, Visual Studio, ColdFusion Windows, Linux, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project.
- Database Programming
- SQL, Oracle, MUMPS, Intersystems Cache.
- Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Washington, D.C
Business Analyst and Scrum Master
- Captured stakeholder requirements for software applications on SharePoint platform.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks dat increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization wif the leadership and guided teams wif outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Organized backlog grooming sessions, daily stand-up, retrospective meetings along wif client demo and reviews wif the team.
- Researched clients, customers, audience, and end users to understand the customer’s needs for the development team.
- Worked on JIRA to capture User stories and Functional Requirement Documents for both ColdFusion and SharePoint applications.
- Collaborated wif product owners, software developers and end users to understand and communicate requirements across the team.
- Performed integration testing for various software applications on SharePoint and ColdFusion platform.
- Designed, developed and deployed modules on ColdFusion applications.
Environments: Scrum Methodology, SharePoint, Azure, SQL Developer, Oracle, ColdFusion, MS Office 2016 (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), MS Project, MS Visio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, HTML, Linux.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Implemented and designed a database using ACT (Customer & Contact Management) software.
- Academic Advisor for new students and assisted the school in organizing major events.
- Chosen to be the only student speaker for the Graduation Commencement Ceremony at Confidential, 2017.
- Currently an engaged member of the School of Applied Technology Dean’s Review Committee, nominated as a student representative to be on the Board of the Dean’s Review Committee.
- Assisted the Office of Professional Development by instructing new international students wif the basics of English language.
- Worked as a business analyst for an internal project for the Dean’s Office for the School of Applied Technology.
Business Systems Analyst
- Prepared the design and the UTP for the enhancements after analysing the market requirements of the assigned modules, experience using Microsoft Reporting.
- Implemented RESTful services and re-implemented old modules of outdated code.
- Prepared automated and manual test cases and test scripts to increase the code quality, performed shadow testing before each release.
- Performed integration testing before every build release to and lowered defect count by 70%.
- Managed end-to-end testing for developed code before production release, to avoid disruption of business continuity, also created End- user documentation.
- Implemented routines using MUMPS and Intersystem Cache as part of “WIG” to decrease increase performance of the “Sunquest Laboratory” by 40%.
- Implemented Agile development and Test-Driven development in all modules of the project, responsible for processing change requests from the client by filing CRs.
- Sunquest Laboratory: Developed the backend code for different modules using SQL/Mumps along wif changes for Meaningful Use Compliance and HIPAA Compliance. Implemented different modules of the Collection and Transfusion Manager.
- Also, worked wif clients and assisted in successfully troubleshooting the modules and installation upgrades.
- Emids Patient Portal - Analysed business requirements and worked as the SCRUM master for the team.
- Gatheird primary and functional requirements from users and management (SMEs) and modelled the Agile processes.
- Implemented SQL stored procedures and UDFs to complete modules of the Patient Portal.
- Performed shadow testing and halped the testing by reducing the count of reported defects.
- Ensured high quality code by using pair programming approach.
- Worked on all stages of software development life cycle implementing Agile Methodology.