- Experienced Business Systems Analyst, with excellent understanding of business process analysis/modeling, business requirements gathering and creating BRD.
- Proficient in business process modelling, documentation, testing and using MS Visio and MS Project.
- In - depth knowledge of creating use case, activity, logical, component and deployment views with rational tools to extract business process flows and workflows thereby helping development and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
- Results-oriented Joint Application Development (JAD) Facilitator and meetings coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading all agile ceremonies e.g. Planning sprint meetings, Stand-up meetings, Sprint review meetings and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Conversant with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) especially Agile, Scrum, involving business process analysis, requirements gathering and analysis, testing and post implementation support.
- Experienced in product management and project management, using JIRA, TFS and Confluence for managing project dashboards.
- Good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- Good understanding of Salesforce Administration and import/export of data using Data Loader.
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
Modeling/ Prototyping Tools: MS Visio, Axure 8, JustinMind, Draw.io
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2005, Oracle 11g/10g, MS Access
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C
Project Execution Methodologies: Joint Application Development (JAD)
Tools: Salesforce, MS-Office suite (including Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio and Outlook), JIRA, TFS, Data Loader, Confluence
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall Model, Agile Model, Evolutionary Prototyping Model, Iterative and Incremental Method, Scrum, SAFe and Kanban
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
Business Systems Analyst
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT teams to identify changes, and participated in Stakeholder Meetings to communicate the same.
- Assisted the Product Owner (PO) in transforming theBusiness requirementsintoUser Stories.
- Participated in theProduct Backlog Grooming Sessionsand assisted the PO in slicingepics into stories and thenprioritizingthe stories. Documented requirements inBRD and FRD.
- Designed and developed Use cases and activity diagrams using MS Visio to analyze and translate business requirements into system specifications.
- CreatedProcess Flow Diagrams,Sequence DiagramsusingUML methodologies.
- Created conceptual, and logicalentity relationship (ER) diagrams.
- Verified Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for tracing requirements to Test Cases.
- Verifiedtest strategy, test Plansandtest Casesand exit strategy by working closely with quality analyst team. Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Agile Methodology,Oracle 11g, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, JIRA, MS Word
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
- Created entity relationship (ER) diagrams. Developed project scopes and utilized JIRA, Agile and SCRUM to manage work flows.
- Involved in conducting meetings for Agile projects requirements sessions with stake holders and able to articulate and create the requirements in User Story format. Worked with stakeholders, Product Owner for effectively scoping user stories.
- Participated in sprint planning by scoping and prioritizing deliverables according to business expectation.
- Proficient in custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder, assignment rules and formula fields. Familiarity with using Data Loader.
- Planned and supported the business owners to perform UAT and troubleshooting.
Environment: Agile - SCRUM, Microsoft Office 2013, JIRA, MS Visio 2013, Salesforce.com
Confidential, Binghamton, NY
- Performed System Study and Requirements Analysis, prepared Entity Relationship Diagrams, Table Structures.
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, analyzed the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, functions to fetch the relevant business data from tables.
- Supported Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and Revenue Services departments by collaborating with each department and the IT Developers to create enhancements, validate changes, and support end users.
- Worked on the agile methodology in order to deliver the project in timely manner.
- Translate the requirement into functional level to explain the system working level.
- Involved in JAD sessions to gather and analyze high-level requirements.
Environment: Agile Scrum Methodology, SQL, TFS, Oracle 11g, MS Visio, MS Excel
- Conducted interviews and brainstorming sessions with the key stake holders during the process of requirement gathering.
- Performed feasibility studies to check the compatibility of new system with various interfaces.
- Documented BRD and FRD using MS Word and stored project artifacts using MS SharePoint.
- Analyzed business needs and played a key role in planning and implementing web based database for storing important pharmaceutical data and user files of the organization.
- Planned and documented procedures for data processing and prepared data flow diagrams for the new web based database.
- Documented test cases, test scripts and user manuals for the new application.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, Sharepoint