- Multifaceted business and technical career with 20 plus - year track record of innovation and success.
- Highly skilled and very experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager involved with Logistics Operations Management with over 20 years’ expertise in Project Management and Sr. BA roles supporting 20 or more team members per project, Master Data Management Data Migration, Data Mining and Vulnerability Management Reporting and Analysis, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Wireless, Logistics, Procurement (P2P) and Material Control Process within Corporate and or production environments.
- Experienced Sr. Business Analyst with advanced IT Support acumen along with, MS Access and MS Excel (macros, pivot tables, pivot charts dashboard reporting, Tableau, Python, HP Service Manager, Entire set of ITSM processes Confidential the core is a workflow management system for handling incidents, service requests, problems and changes. Graphing/Charting, forecasting, database queries and enterprise data warehousing, automation, formulas, and forms). SAP Analyst whose history of maximizing productivity for a variety of Top Fortune 25 corporations.
- Adept Confidential implementing new Large project strategies maintaining all necessary business productivity functions of various system and educating/training personnel and its benefits.
- Specializing in large and medium sized projects, corporate operations and international strategies.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate and mentor others in a variety of highly competitive industries and cutting-edge markets in fast-paced or specialized environments.
- Acclimatized to working with varying cultures with diverse backgrounds worldwide. Bringing continuity and cohesiveness in delivery to each project and service with best practices through Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Software/Databases: Microsoft Office, Tableau, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft AccessPeople Fluent (VMS), Beeline (VMS)Microsoft, Studio, OVMS), Oracle 1InfoPath, ECC, JDA, SharePoint0g, 11i, R12; Oracle For365, SaaS, Procure It, Google Docs, Salesforce, Drupal 8, Open View, Record Minder, Smartsheet, NET View, FrontPage, AutoCAD, Visio, Oracle Discoverer (4.1, 10g), Oracle Workflow, Oracle AR, AP, FA, GL, TOAD, MySQL, SQL*Plus, DataStage (7.5.x), ESP, EDW Enterprise Data Warehousing, Enterprise Job Scheduler, BCM. Six Sigma Process Control Software, Agile
Programming Languages: People Code, SQL, PL/SQL, Hive, Pig, Python Tools /Platform People Tools 8.48, Toad for Oracle, Bureau One (Equifax), Big Data, Hadoop, R, SPSS, UNIX, Tableau Applications PeopleSoft 8/9, MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs
Platforms: UNIX, Windows NT, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000Visual Studio Server, Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 Server Exchange, Citrix
Languages: C+, C++, Visual BasicSQL Tools MySQL, EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server, DTS x Change, Server 2014
Analysis ServicesModules: APC, APQM, APCM, APGC, OPLA, SAP ERP, BI, CRM, FA, FI, FICO, MM, PM, PP, SDSRM SAP SAP BODS, BI, CRM, FA, FI, FICO, PM, PP, MM, WDM, EC, SD, SRM, WM, P2P SAP HANA, TPM TCP/IP FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS BMC Patrol, NETIQ, Tuxedo, Cisco GRE (including DMVPN) LAN/WAN links (Metro Ethernet, Broadband x DSL, T1/E1, T3/ 3G., 703), QoS CoS, IDE
Others: Critical Thinking Analytical, Decision Making, SRS, Communication and Presentation, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Contract Development and Management, Supplier Relationship ManagementLeadership, Data Analysis, Master Data, MDM, packet analysis, Wireshark Strategic foresight, Vendor Management System, Customer Negotiations, Team a Social content management systems, HTMLDreamweaver, WordPress and Java, Ariba, Spend Management, HEDIS, SAP, Integrity
Confidential, Tyrone, GA
Business Analyst / Production Analyst Representative
- Retail Traffic Projects with weekly reporting and workflow production calculations.
- Process improvement integrations with prescribed guidelines for in store retail structured development.
- Managed specific primary high budget areas which could be aligned with strategic goals and process objectives.
- Managed product implementation, Data Mapping, both Technically & Functional
- Exposure on Domains like E-Commerce B2B, B2C, Social Networking, Logistics.
- Supported reporting, analysis through EDW data warehousing.
Technologies: Windows 10, SDLC, OIM, BSA, Agile/Scrum, BI and Python reporting Web Tools AJAX, Jira, Drupal 7, 8, Java, Visio, SAS, JDA, EDW, Utilized; Salesforce, Smartsheet, Tableau
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Provided security analysis and insights for successful rollout of Retail Traffic Counter Procure to Pay Salesforce Project rework of weekly reporting and workflow processes implemented Confidential retail outlets throughout Georgia during transitional periods.
- Oversaw implementations of project(s) 70% Confidential client location 30% remotely.
- Prepared strategic trend reporting to measure KPI, Increased leadership focus on key Performance Indicators.
- Assisted in integrating Procure to Pay (P2P), data into the active archives to make it readily accessible.
- Installed and managed Salesforce.com solutions within timelines.
- Assisted in scoping sessions and reviewed technical requirements.
- Prepared statement of work and maintained Force.com platform.
- Provided delivery of projects relating to SFDC and enterprise solutions.
- Participated in understanding of Salesforce.com methodologies.
- Developed estimates of staffing needs and employee schedules
- Analyzed and documented business requirements generating high level reporting for New Executive Management Group, Finance and Global Operations.
- Developed flow diagrams for Operational Support and Business Process of the organization.
- Established and maintained regular vendor governance process. Facilitated all meetings while providing readouts to program leadership and key stakeholders. Regularly communicated and distributed key performance metrics, dashboards and reporting.
Technologies: Oracle R12.1, Windows 10, SDLC, OIM, BSA, Agile/Scrum, BI and Web Tools, EDW, AJAX, Jira, Drupal 7, 8, Java, Visio, JAMA, JDA, Java, J2EE, Utilized; Salesforce, Smartsheet, Tableau, HP Quality Center, SAS, Cognos, Box, Clear Quest, Hadoop, Workfront, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL Server, Project Management MS Office, Excel, Access.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Met with project sponsors, shareholders and varied experts to gain a solid understanding to issues/ problem(s) being addressed, identified impacts, and worked closely with technical architects to identify workable solutions.
- Researched dealer groups in determining which dealers make up a predefined list of dealer groups, applying established business rules to analyze the discrepancies of the dealer groups and each of their dealerships in the master data and determine necessary changes in the master data to create a comprehensive and accurate view of each dealer group in the master data.
- Identified user scenarios generating new and/or modified process workflows sharing live project definition updates via Share site.
- Provided general outline vulnerability management policies.
- Analyzed current level of security and rank vulnerabilities by threat level/remediation actions required.
- Managed data and customer master data, utilizing data modeling and analysis.
- Worked closely with manager(s) to analyze & understand Business requirements; gathered User, Functional and Non-Functional requirements & translated the requirements into User Stories for Scrum process using Rally.
- Demonstrated high-level attention to detail and accuracy and high proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Technologies: Oracle E-Business Application Suite with integrations on Oracle SOA Suite., BSA, Agile Scrum, Smartsheet, AJAX, Sciforma 7.0, SharePoint, Oracle EBS, SAP, Peoplesoft, MS Excel, Visio, MS-Project, Salesforce, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, Web development tools: Hippo CMS, Siderian CMS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SIS Retail Delivery Project Manager / Data Business Analyst
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of SDLC application project in addition to Infrastructure, Change Management, San Storage and Disaster Recovery.
- Provided leadership for all aspects of the implementation of a Disaster Recovery solution for all Business Critical and Infrastructure applications, including the development of Technical Disaster Recovery Plan documentation.
- Configured Salesforce.com apps and executed release upgrades.
- Managed system integrity and reviewed exception events.
- Provided training and troubleshooting services to users.
- Generated status reports and project status reports for management.
- Prepared problem summaries and maintained system security.
- Participated in integration of systems within various platforms.
- Installed security settings and executed data standards.
- Conducted automated data entries and release evaluations.
- Collaborated with various Project Managers to coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, participated in all supplier calls regarding new requirements and managed all new client on-boarding.
- Managed business requirements and scope on a technical level, and coordinate between cross-functional teams to ensure product adherence to business requirements and architectural direction.
- Developed applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including Java/J2EE technologies Java, Spring, REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, XML, and JMS.
- Supported SDLC environment applying Technical understanding and guidance in security application support, development and IT Security parameters within (PCI, User Access, etc.)
Technologies: Oracle R12, Windows 10, SDLC, Agile/Scrum, Workforce Logic, Information Lifecycle Management, Java, Visio, Salesforce, HPSM, JDA, SAS, Quality Center, ClearQuest, BSA, SQL Server 2008, Hadoop, IT Audit and Data Compliance, MS Office, Excel.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Finance PMO Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed Forecast and Carrier Ads Program along with virtual team management including project life cycle management with 980M funding and finance budgets developing advance process programing to enable alternative pathways to clear business strategies and processes to achieve goals and objectives.
- Prepared strategic trend reports to measure KPI, Increased leadership focus on key Performance Indicators.
- Managed online (MDM) Master Data Management request tool for new requests ensuring proper decision-making and master data creation, data standardization, duplication checks, data field accuracy and completeness while meeting acceptable turnaround time.
- Completed large database cleanup projects to insure data integrity.
- Analyzed large data sets utilizing pivot tabling, articulating key conclusions from analysis into clear and succinct Power Point presentations.
- Maintained critical resources and assisted in financial services.
- Administered Salesforce application development and analyzed scheduling requirements.
- Responsibilities included creating weekly and monthly reports for executive management based on gathered data.
- Oversaw Procure to Pay (P2P) Process and Accounts Payable /Procure to Pay (P2P) overall process covering the complete cycle from Vendor Master Maintenance through procurement and Vendor Invoice Processing, resulting Payment Processing to external vendors and Period.
- Expertise in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Adapter, Front End Controller, Business Delegate, Value object, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory DAO in designing the architecture of large applications.
Technologies: Oracle 11, R12.1, Windows 8, SDLC, UAT, SQL, Agile/Scrum, Access, Tableau, Java, Primavera, Visio, Salesforce, HP Quality Center, Cognos BI, BSA, Smartsheet, Clear Quest, SQL Server 2008, MS Office, PHP, SAS, HTM/CSS, Information Lifecycle Management, Web development tools: Sitecore CMS, AJAX, Siderian, Drupal 8, 8.2.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Data Analyst
- Managed $74M program focused on COX business infrastructure and customer promised equipment $11M YTD in 2013.
- Applied best practices to supply chain efforts and best team practices.
- Utilized advance supply chain capabilities including 3PL, 4PL Oracle WMS systems to manage complex ALU part sets throughout entire life cycle.
- Leveraged third party capabilities and 3PL for vendors inventorying and logistical transportation of high value assets required to support capacity network projects while managing and monitoring metrics for KPI’s.
- Functioned as SME for internal customers answering questions inquiries, required to defined process and procedures interfaced with various cross functional teams to resolve issues with BOM releases.
- Synchronized disproportioned data sources in non-integrated, working with Data Governance Teams and data transformation in multi system environments using custom tools including Access, (ARIS) to simplify and procedures.
- Identified then tracked product transfers through Project Reporting tools, and requested mapping methods from 3PL affiliated associates.
- Analyzed and utilized asset tracking systems through Oracle, maintaining ledgers through EBS R12, Excel, Access tool system and exchanges.
- Coordinated with operations to implement transportation network plans.
- Synchronized invoices and AP process from 3PL third party outsourced vendors for payments scheduling reviews as needed establishing and maintaining cohesive working relationships with key accounts payable resources for timely account issues.
Technologies: Oracle E-Business Application Suite with integrations on Oracle SOA Suite, SCM, Access, WMS, OIM, HPSM, JDA, SAS, Agile Scrum, SharePoint, Information Lifecycle Management, MS Excel, Visio, KPI’s, MS-Project, Tableau, SQL. Web development tools: Drupal 8, PHP, SOAP, Web 2.0
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Operational Planning Analyst Defects Manager/Business Compliance Analyst
- Met with Site Director daily, engaged on Production Management and Engineering details along with need to know staff regarding updates production data and part requirements.
- Selected products and researched market regarding suppliers - Studied market for availability of products and order information, enforced purchasing policies, used EDI technology while utilizing sourcing initiative and managed KPI’s.
- Maintained plant resource calendars to support corporate scheduling staff in creating final production schedules and to ensure processing takes place in approved/released production areas. Interfaces with corporate customer service (Dendreon Connect, Med Info, etc.), Operations, and Quality to prioritize production activities and other potential schedule interruptions. Adheres to the internal business processes/guidelines with regard to planning, prioritization and communication.
- Maintained proficiency in operational areas and participates in processing as needed.
- Provided direction to Manufacturing Operations Associates as required.
- Monitored, audits, and resolves manufacturing operations issues on and off the floor.
- Monitored and prepares manufacturing operations records.
- Responsible for ensuring production documentation is accurate and in compliance with all regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for handling departmental documentation, investigations, impact assessments, and technical guidance.
- Monitored, complied, and reported production metrics.
- Worked with functional teams and legacy Integrys teams in preparing the Functional specs required for development activities.
- Worked closely with BODS, ABAP and EMIGALL developers in providing technical support need Confidential the time of development
- Implemented encryption and decryption of highly sensitive data coming from Integrys system and uploaded in to UPPCO SAP Systems via SAP BODS.
- Handled business TPM models supporting KPI’s on multiple, large projects Confidential a time.
- Help Reduced Setup Times: Assisted Production Management with Standardized tooling in punch presses by utilizing a consistent mounting configuration. This change reduced setup times from an average to two hours to under 30 minutes. Setup hours per labor hour were reduced by 60% in the press work center.
Technologies: SAS, SAP HANA, SD, FICO, MM. PP, QM, BI/BW, SAP RDS (SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions), Windows, MS Project, HP Quality Center, KPI’s, MS Visio, JDA, SAS, BSA, Tableau, Cognos, TM1, HPE, MS Office, HPSM, MS Excel, Requisite Pro.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Functional Project Manager Data Analyst / Sr. Planning Consultant
- Reported directly to CEO and CFO as part of assigned supervisory role and duties.
- Oversaw IT, Purchasing, Supply and Inventory.
- Met with CEO, CFO and Directors and administrators to discuss service levels and negotiate service agreements on a local and regional levels.
- Captured, reporting and analysis of financial, clinical, patient experience, population health, productivity, utilization and other data, driving quality improvement.
- Responsible for capturing, analyzing and reporting needed data for external reporting requirements, including federal utilization reporting (also including UDS and Section 330 Grants); financial reporting; clinical quality measures and others as needed. Familiar with utilizing data from an Electronic Health Records.
- Collaborated with CFO, Legal and internal stakeholders in negotiating contractual agreements supporting business requirements per Merial's guidelines and policies.
- Utilized HP ALM 11.52 Quality Center and Test Director, Quick Test Pro QTP
- BODS/BODI: Creating Jobs, Workflows, Data flows, Data stores, ABAP DF, Template Tables, and Flat Files Assisted A/P in resolving pricing errors and warehouse losses, and key documentation into systems reducing cost by 19%.
Technologies: HIPPA, HEDIS, SAP, BODS/BODI, BI/BO, SD, WDM, TPM, ABAP, HANA, BOSS, FI, JDA, MS Project, Information Lifecycle Management, HP Quality Center, Salesforce, Help Desk, Service Now, BSA, Active Directory, IBM Cognos BI, Networking, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Excel.
Confidential, Kirkland, WA
Technical Business Analyst
- Succinct Leadership during backup with in-depth knowledge of retail business processes and non-functional requirements and data center management.
- Wireless access points and reporting along with domain delivery, maintenance and integration.
- Created test script in HP UFT QTP by recording, without recording, modifying manually and running the script in HP UFT 11.5 QTP / HP ALM 11.52 QC saving the results in HP ALM.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing using HP UFT QTP.
- As Confidential ’s lead Business Analyst, led requirements gathering process supporting IT Infrastructures and Network technologies.
- Maintained and enhanced organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Provided support to Network Field Operations teams.
- Transitioned, Review & Re-Engineer the Credit Risk Management processes for 120 corporations optimizing each for maximum risk protection.
- Managed Teams with Help Desk support through ticketing ensuring delivery on agreed SLAs/KPIs in sync with the business.
Technologies: CISCO ASA, VPN, SDLC, MS Project, Salesforce, ITIL, Help Desk, HP Quality Center, Service Now, SAS, Active Directory, BSA, Citrix Server Networking, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Excel
Confidential, KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
- Managed more than over 120 employees while performing a variety of tasks in fulfilling main responsibilities, which is leading an organization's HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels and contract services. with (1) One million sq. ft. of storage in three states.
- Responsible for retention schedules migrating archive, purging and managing electronic data along with full P&L and for various fortune 100 companies and electronic records data management through 00, AS400, Oracle 11i Across the United States.
- Responsibilities also included developing strategies driving increased efficiency and effectiveness of multiple warehouse operations including inventory retention management, staging, material handling, issuing, storing, recording, quality, purging and logistical activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the completion of (completes) assignments that are thorough, accurate and delivered in a timely manner while proactively identifying and preventing quality issues from occurring during engaged process and delivery.
- Oversaw operations in three states including warehouse distribution, logistics inventory, tools, parts, and supplies, ensuring adequate supply of materials and equipment.
- Procured materials and supplies for warehouse operations conducted audits and cycle counts in accordance with company policies.
- Monitored material usage to assure material versus installation yield during warehouse buildouts.
- Completed warehouse operational requirements by scheduling & assigning employees where appropriate performing tasks associated with the receipt, storage, shipment and product and materials.
- Scheduled Unload / load trailers, Pick / pack / ship stock / reconciliation, cycle count material and Cut-to-size using established tools, equipment and technologies required to complete transactions related to records both In/Out-bound processes within the warehouse, adhering to and enforce basic housekeeping standards, safe operating procedures; e.g. OSHA, PPE, etc. and basic building maintenance process.
Technologies: AS400, Oracle, Record Minder®, Record Point, Record Lion, CollabWare, WDM, VPN, Lotus Notes, Help Desk, Active Directory, SAS, SharePoint, Citrix Server Networking, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Excel, Warehouse Equipment, Forklift, Scissor Lifts, Pallet Jacks (Powered and Manual)