- Extensive experience in roles such as Senior Business Analyst and Product Analyst with excellent knowledge to the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, frame works and processes.
- A proven history of creating cutting edge interface designs and information architectures for websites and mobile applications through a user - centered design process by constructing screen flows, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Lead projects through full product development process cycle (creation of project proposal, requirements gathering, usability testing, design feedback & support, build, test support & coordination and post-install defect resolution).
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of Project life cycle in a highly structured change management environment using both proprietary methodologies, Agile Techniques and RUP.
- Experienced in creating Business Requirement Documents, User Requirement Specifications, and Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Experience in developing and reviewing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Testing Plan Management Documents.
- Skilled in performing Gap analysis, Risk Analysis, SWOT Analysis and Impact Analysis by identifying existing technologies, documenting the enhancements to meet the end-state requirements
- Assisted QA team in developing Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Plans for the User Acceptance testing.
- Skilled in created Creating Mockups / Wireframes using Balsamiq, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced in organize and facilitate scrum meetings including daily stand-ups, sprint planning and sprint review sessions, sprint retrospectives, backlog grooming, and other project planning and issue resolution meetings as required.
- Experience with Reports, Dashboards, Forecasts, Workflows.
- Team player and self-starter with excellent communication, coordination, documentation, project planning and interpersonal skills.
Databases & Tools: Oracle 10g/11g, MSSQL 6.3, MS Access
Op Environment: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2000, UNIX
ETL & Reporting Tools: Tableau Desktop, and MS Visio.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel, Balsamiq, Adobe Illustrator
Ticketing Tools: JIRA
Testing: Selenium, QTP, Monkey runner, Load runner
Senior Business Analyst
- As a Business Analyst I was responsible for managing the application lifecycle for the Mobile Banking Solutions team, which includes Mobile Banking, Mobile Web Site and Text Banking from conception to deployment.
- The responsibilities of this role included partnering with application owners, stakeholders, users, and software engineers to develop the necessary artifacts to ensure project success.
- Worked on integrating Confidential Bank API with Google Play and Apple Store APIs and wireless service providers
- Worked with impacted Business Units to obtain their high level requirements; with Finance and Analytics to create cost benefit analysis when needed; worked with Business Technology and the Design Agencies to develop a project timeline that supports the mobile release cadence.
- Facilitated business requirements gathering sessions with the client, and overlooked the creation of Use Cases/Activity Diagrams, Functional Specifications using UML/Visio.
- Supported development of user documentation and training materials related to product functionalities.
- Created and managed schema objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes depending on user requirements and check constraints and Business rules.
- Performed Manual Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing, (UAT) Usability Testing and Validation Testing on different mobile applications and also documented the result report according to the required standards.
- Worked with theproductowner and the scrum team to refine theproductbacklog, split stories, and prioritize stories based on dependencies with other teams.
- Participated in development and design of user interface and user experience for product functionality and features.
- New KPI Generation for Scorecards and JIRA to realize project goals.
- Created and maintained formal documentation to describe software solutions using narrative and visual tools (Visio) including but not limited to as-is/to-be descriptions, UML diagrams.
- Extensively used Excel and SQL to create reports and analyze marketing using Tableau and published On Tableau Server.
- Performance Tuning (Database Tuning, SQL Tuning, Application/ETL Tuning).Created Customized and interactive dashboards using multiple data sources.
Senior Business ANALYST
- As a member of the product/ MOBILE application development team, was responsible for lead implementation and management of team's projects from conception through launch.
- Liaisioned and worked closely with various vendors like Bloomberg and Reuters for providing research, news feed and market data, Charles River trading system for Options - Direct Execution interface, Ideal FX - FX trading house, NSE - Indian stock exchange. Also integrated Google Play, Apple Store with Confidential API.
- Maintained the execution of agile methodologies into project design, creating user stories, planning sprints, creating tasks, releases and reporting using JIRA.
- Managed the daily rhythm of discussions that clarify and resolve project discussions during design, development, testing (UAT) Regression, functional, and deployment.
- Facilitated the conversations that resulted in the creation of Use Cases, Requirements, Functional Design, and Technical Design.
- Conducted impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Assisted in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
- Worked as atechnical support and liaison to designated IT personnel to provide testing, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases; adhere to release schedules.
- Demonstrated a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge business requirements and IT solutions.
- Provided technical direction and ensured compliance with best practice solutions.
- Experience in writing SQL queries involving multiple tables inner and outer joins.
- Experience in optimizing the queries by creating various clustered, non-clustered indexes.
- Experience in Creating Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions.
- Performed ad-hoc reporting, Documented methodology and model results. Communicated with the Project Team and Management to share the knowledge
- Effectively prepared and published various performance reports and presentations
- Interacted with Business users to gather requirements and goals.
- Analyzed and prioritized business user requirements as system requirements that must be included while developing the software.
- Gathered and documented business requirements, creating the AS IS and TO BE business process models, and working with development teams to design solutions.
- Designed and developed Use Cases diagrams, and was involved with design team in creation of Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to depict process flows.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for successful implementation of all the requirements and also in generating reports and used Rational Clear Quest for defect tracking, facilitating and monitoring the process
- Developed a detailed project plan and worked with a large Implementation team to ensure that all defects were resolved in a timely manner.
Senior Product Analyst / Business Analyst
- Analyzed and developed business requirements based on changes in business and/or industry direction and made recommendations on the most efficient use of automation and related technologies within the framework of assigned duties.
- Lead and participated in cross function operation project team representing Product.
- Managed relationship with external service providers for providing Corporate Advisory Services to our client segment.
- Structured and managed projects or programs of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any queries or issues.
- Worked with cross matrix teams including product, technology, editorial, sales, marketing, customer support, and legal.
- Managed end to end product development lifecycle from inception to launch.
- Liaisoned and worked with different business teams to understand if the solution meets their requirements.
- Thorough understanding of customer impacts, technology impacts, potential risks and issues.
Senior Product / Business Analyst
- Responsible for complete product life-cycle from requirements through launch.
- Managed partner integrations to deliver new service offerings.
- Worked closely with Software team, back office operations team and International partner for integrating the whole platform on Confidential website. Structured and managed the back office operations for the department.
- Trained as an auditor for the company’s successful program to achieve ISO 9001 certification for all international operations.
- Was solely responsible for managing and administrating the day-to-day call center activities related to the department.
- As a product analyst was responsible for collecting, reviewing and analyzing the marketing results of the product.
- Was involved in the use of market research, which involved interviewing and collecting data from the end-user or consumer.
- Worked closely with UX/UI designer to build mocks for product enhancements.
- Compiled and analyzed user feedback and insights.
- Recommended product enhancements based analytics and insights from research.
- Closely monitored and analyzed product usage and renewals.
- Identified and drove resolution of complex and critical issues and priorities.
- Helped define user requirements and work with technical team to deliver said features.
- Worked closely with various sales, marketing, product, and tech teams and manage stakeholder.
Junior Business Analyst
- Understand the information requirements of users and build value around Confidential products.
- Follow up on user issues/ complaints at his/her accounts with internal people to ensure a satisfied client.
- Manage relationships at client sites with individual users of Confidential services. Liaising and coordinating with software/ hardware/ network service providers.
- Liaising with other parts of the business (Segments, Support,) to address additional product requirements and eventual service issues.
- Conceptualizing product innovation, installing and loading Confidential application at client sites.