Languages: C++, VB, SQL, Ideal Cobol II, Eztrieve, Fortran, JCL
Scripts: PERL script Korn Shell HTML 4.0 VB script
Databases: Sybase, MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle server
Software: Words, Excel, Automate10, JIRA, Starteam, Sharepoint, Confluence, SalesForce, webex, skyp
File Formats: ANSI, EDI 5010, HL7 Interface
Operating Systems: Windows, IBM AIX
Systems: UNIX IBM O/S 390 MVS/ESA
- Provide guidance and necessary information to stakeholders on effective approaches to achieve the objectives.
- Identify, assess, and document workflows on project requirements.
- Liaison with other areas and coordinate the dependencies in order to resolve issues. Communicate with various businesses in order to gather and refine workflow.
- Identify, analyze and map processes for issues and data.
- Research and recommend solutions for Stakeholders and other departments.
- Report on best practices and participate in daily meeting for the projects and daily work.
- Help with the implementation of new processes and applications through appropriate documentation.
- Validate the projects through use of the databases and track and report on project metrics.
- Produce high quality documentation and report status to resolve issues and perform other duties as assigned
- In depth experience in Relational database such as SQL server and Oracle.
- Very familiar with Java including reading and understanding the code. Took On - line Java training and built an interface to read files and create output to a file.
- Built a tool using the Automate10 to open and read an EDI 837 file and upload the file to company’s website.
- Worked within a team that was responsible for overall transformation of product requirements into subsystem specifications.
- Involved in all EDI testing, trading partner implementations, and participate in all phases of the electronic business developments.
- Performed multiple IS projects and maintaining accountability for all tasks associated with the projects.
- Created test scenarios based on design specifications and business rules.
- Involved in client support, systems configurations, and software installation over the phone and onsite.
- Analyzed, designed, and modified computer programs for clients utilizing VB ActiveX.
- Highly effective at combining technology and computer software knowledge to gain quick insight into user’s needs and problems.
- Designed, administered, and supported the DTS packages and execution VB programs to search the membership SQL database for new members and automatically notify the user by e-mail in production environment.
- Wrote VB program to streamline MS Access data file for upload to relevant MS SQL provider database using ODBC or ADO.