- Currently working wif Cognizant Technology Solutions since Nov, 2007.
- Technical Project Manager/ Senior Business Analyst / Clinical Trial Management System Expert.
- Expertise in Gathering requirements, Analysing business needs & executing projects from initiation to closeout.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC from requirements gathering, business case development and maintenance, defining strategic solutions in business needs using, Agile as well as Waterfall Model.
- Experienced in Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing life cycle (STLC)
- Experience in Development, Testing and production support for Data Warehousing Projects for Life science industry.
- Expert in handling Clinical Trial Management Tools like IMPACT, Optimus etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision - making and presentation skills wif ability to co-ordinate activities in a fast paced team environment.
- Expertise in creating Documentation including FRS, URS, Test Cases, Test Scripts, final Test Reports and defect reports based on client business, software and interface requirement specifications.
- Proficient in understanding business processes / requirements and translating them into technical requirements and test strategies.
- Experience in time & resource Estimation, Project Management, project tracking and resource management.
- Expert in coding (PLSQL script writing) to move the data from Source to Target as per the business requirements using ETL.
- Work wif the both project and support teams to understand existing systems and to help troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes as needed.
- Good Knowledge in BI reporting using Cognos, Qlikview etc.
- Experienced in creating documentation, providing production support, development and enhancements on oracle (SQL, PLSQL), UNIX and Cognos/Qlikview (BI Tools) projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and implement them.
- Undergoing training for AWS, Big Data to seek the opportunity to work on these technologies.
Database: Oracle 11g, 12c Oracle 8i certification
Reporting Tools: IMPACT, Optimus, Cognos 10, Qlikview 9.2 ORACLE SQL Certified (Iz-007)
Languages: Unix shell scripting, PL\SQL, SQL Cognos Developer Certification (COG-112)
Documentation Tools: MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Microsoft Project, PROTON ITIL Foundation, Six Sigma
- End to End Project Deliveries
- Estimation of Projects, Resource management, Delivery Lead
- Create URS/ FRS Documents
- Draft Test Scripts for Configuration/ Security / Migration / UAT etc. as per the URS documents.
- Coordinate wif business for review and finalize the above scripts
- Route Configuration scripts for approval from business
- Coordinate wif testing team for the test script execution.
- Time management for the whole UAT phase
- Complete Dry runs and UAT
- Co-ordinate wif end users and train them for UAT
- UAT Execution / Defect Management
- Post Production Go-Live Support
- Responsible for delivery for about 14 applications based on six different countries.
- HCM Coordinator ( Manager) for 8 offshore resources
- Review of all the offshore deliveries
- Handling sales data
- Monitoring of end to end ETL jobs to process the data
- Handling Break fix and minor enhancements
- Process improvements in all the applications
- Handling all process related things to manage resourcing and project management
- Creating WSR, Application handbook, SMR, Audits, Skillset analysis
- Managing and reviewing tickets created in remedy Data models.
- Worked as Cognos Administrator for Confidential BICC project.
- Prepared the ETL designs and mapping procedures as per Cognizant’s coding standards and implementations.
- Responsible for creating User groups and roles to manage security in Cognos Connection and Access Rights of the Reports for the end users.
- Deployment of Packages, folders and Reports from a development environment to Testing and Production environment.
- Handling customer queries
- Analyze and implement SCR’s.
- Assure the quality of all deliverables to Confidential .
- Coordinate wif team and guide them during design, development and testing of bug fixes.
- Develop Oracle packages/procedures and Cognos reports to apply business rules
- Interact wif Source System Owners / Third Party Vendors to obtain clarifications, if required.
- Interact wif Technical Infrastructure Group (Unix Admin, DBA) to resolve the issue
- Obtain acceptance from Confidential for all deliverables.
- Respond to requests for ad-hoc data queries.
- Update Production documentation
- Support User Acceptance Testing on need basis.