- Experienced working as a Business Analyst in diverse environments. Experience include in business process engineering/ re - engineering, requirements gathering, JAD, documentation, Issue resolution, Quality Assurance complete testing and UAT testing (SDLC)
- Highly organized with strong documentation skills. Well versed in Agile / Waterfall / Extreme Programming specific environments.
- Experience in Presenting the Grid Dashboard display using Analytical techniques
- Excellent communication, organization, problem-solving, analytic, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business requirements and system functional specifications Documents (BRD /FSD)
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with a thorough understanding of various phases like Gap / Discovery Analysis, Requirements Elicitation, Design, Development, System Testing and Production Support.
- Proven skills in project management activities like project planning /scheduling, budget tracking, identifying tasks and resources, creating and monitoring project status and progress etc
- Experienced in fashion retail, wholesale, HealthCare Pharma/Clinical, POS Retail Sys, 3PL, Manufacturing,Startup environments
- Experience with Data Analysis, Report Analytics and Risk Assesment in Clinical Review Department, Ensuring reviewing the Transactional Data and extrapolating information and presenting meaning full summation to upper management so decisions are driven
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Tableau Reporting Tool
- QlikView BI Medical
- Toad 7.5 and 9.5 SQL Editor PL/SQL 7.0
- ORACLE 8.0 9 11i 11G
- SQL Server 7.0 2012. DB2
- KCS Knighted 7.1 by Intelligrated WMS
- Informatica ETL 9.6.1.
- Manhattan WMS Distributed
- Order Management System
- AprisoFlexnet 9.5.3
- Microsoft Office Suite 2003
- 2013 Microsoft Visual Studio ( Team Foundation Server ) 2014
- Network Infrastructure Management
- TCIP Protocol
- Data Center Tools
- Web Based Technologies: PHP 5
- Jquery. IIS 5.0
- Apache 1.3.x 2.0.x
- Google Jangular
- Xtreme Programming Methodologies Creation of BRDs
- Reviewing System Specific requirements
Confidential, Oakland CA
Senior Business / System Analyst
- National Payment Integrity Team - Performed tasks for Clinical Review Dept. Improved delivery for Mars Audi Review Medical System Data Project: Improved User workflow and process improvement for reviewing Claims
- Increased the hit rate efficiency for department from 5 % to 25 % in few months
- Recommended changes to review queue that has higher returns, focus audits within Claim services
- Created detail requirements and new DLP templates for Desktop tools procedures
- Conducted discovery sessions with end users, understanding the issue, desired end state and success criteria.
- Developed and document business processes and workflows and showed monthly Cost savings for entire Clinical review team Savings on Post Stabilization, Mars Logic Queues in a Report Format
- Followed up with business teams on requirements or open issues and resolved daily Issues with Data Discrepancy
- Improved the Claims Adjunction process forEMI Ambulance, Provider Disputes, Routing Matrix of NED ( Non-EmergencyDenial, Medicare over 25,000, Foreign Claims .
- Used Mars Clinical Audit Review System Data Dump in Excel and retriggered and recaptured analysis usingTableau reporting toolto view differences( Claim number, Claim Status, Saving Status, Last Modified Date )
- Developed new processes that havea direct impact on KPI using Data AnalyticsTechniques on a Clinical review optimization Project specificallyimproving patient care and outcomes through systematic review of careagainst explicit criteria and the implementation of change.
- Qlick View / Tableau tool was used for Business Intelligence and data Normalization and Evaluation Purposes
- Log files were downloaded from Mass and Mars Audit System and Then based on Business Criteria e.g Savings or Denial on Claim . Data was cleaned up and analysis was performed to portray the picture to Stakeholders
- Participated in identification and prioritization of subsequent enhancement requests for Epic CRM Tapestry and MARS/ MASS Medical Audit Review System, Claims
Confidential, San- Francisco, CA
Business Analyst and Lead Consultant
- Gathered Business requirements through personal interviews, Brainstorming, and Teleconferences
- Worked with both Clients and Technical teams to communicate business needs and follow up status of project
- Worked on Improving the User Experience / Captured functional requirements and resolve Users Application Issues
- Produced High-Quality deliverables such as BRDs,
- Improved order fulfillment services in the following areas of ( Shipping, Receiving, Sorting the orders, RMA's
- Used proprietary software for RH using CWCollab Vendor Management System, Store Ticketing System to upload new inventory including resolving Inventory sync issues
- Work with the ship from store team to address daily order exceptions and communicate/ work with other partners to determine root cause and drive issue resolution.
- Monitor the SFS network orders and proactively identify issues to minimize customer disruption.
- Created and execute daily operational reports that communicate key program KPIs
- Conducted Data / Gap Analysis and research to understand user intent and behavior on all active / non-commissioned products
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Worked on a major data center update project at Symantec. The project included planning and subsequently setting up a new data center in Ashburn, VA to enable disaster recovery services and to provide necessary IT infrastructure to support this data center.
- Produced High-Quality deliverables such as Data Center Business and Technical requirements, functional design, and helping with the build phases of the projects.
- Improved the project delivery for Symantec IT by cutting the post-implementation time and to start the new Data Services for new Data Center by almost 4 months.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Product Analyst / Business Analyst - Contractor
- Organized Requirements workshop with clients and conducted JAD sessions with Developers and SMEs to understand and articulate requirements
- Worked with Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in Apriso’s FLEXNET 9.5.3
- Improved workflow efficiency in both Power Train and Vehicle area in the factory
- Implemented new MES system at Tilburg Manufacturing plant
- Used Mobile IO's and Andriod Platform for usage of checking Product ETA from Supplier and final Fulfillment updates
- Communicated with Developers and staff by using Team Foundation server Microsoft Visual Studio and also updated the UI and Functional details of high-level requirements
- Provided Mockups and Visual flow of process such as Direct Move, Receiving etc
- Resolving Daily Material Handler miss Transactions and Material Planner Order PO issues
- Trouble Shooted Production Line issues e.g Parts not found, Line down due to System updates
- Monitor daily OLAP transactions that were coming from Transaction servers and analyzed Inbound and outbound data and reformat and edit the report based on criteria and presented weekly Inventory adjustments reports
Confidential, Norwalk, CA
Business Implementation Analyst
- Created Functional Specification and Wireframe Mock Ups using Balsamic Product
- Primary liaison for Nike and Contour, Big lots providing excellent support interfacing with cross-functional teams. .
- Analyze interface transactions between Oracle and WMOS to identify the cause of inventory variances.
- Created and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion task, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle.
- Identified gaps and missing processes in BA Requirements and QA and Change Management processes
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
Business Analyst/ Consultant
- Confidential 's upgraded Manhattan's WMoS Software Package for their Ecommerce Fulfillment Centers (EFC4).
- Participated in a most recent project Manhattan Implementation Upgrade Project for Kohls Corporation for EFC4 Desoto TX Location.
- Interacted with the different SME's Operational teams in deciding about the design and format of the reports e.g Cycle Count Report and or Adjustment of Inventory Report based on EDI 947 Transaction changes
- Led the entire efforts in implementing Mobile CRM by conducting workshops, interviewing SMEs, performing Gap Analysis and Data Analytics study.
- Resolving Design changes and ensuring base configuration are working as designed by Manhattan Application.
- Ensured all Business Requirements were traced back to high-level Business Objects.
- Facilitating and coordinated meetings and discussions across a large matrix corporate environment.
- Created High-Level Business Requirements and System requirements per Mods and Interface specifications (Wave Optimization, Single Wave Concept, Inventory and Slotting, Replens by Wave).
- Consolated report extract from 2 systems PKMS and WMOS using Cognos report tool .Gathered functional Requirements from Business teams