- Business Analyst with cross functional experience across diverse industries. MBA graduate. Analytical, detail oriented, combined with critical thinking and problem solving capabilities. Dynamic, and enthusiastic about adopting new technology to enhance operational efficiency and customer experience. Applying expert judgment for the removal of impediments and delivering success in rapidly evolving dynamic environments. Ability to work across diverse teams & communicate effectively to drive projects.
- Adept in identifying the potential gaps and improvement opportunities in the process of delivering a solution that best meets business need while performing GAP Analysis, AS - IS and TO-BE Analysis, SWOT Analysis, KG Analysis, Impact Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle in both Waterfall & Agile Environments.
- Working noledge of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Share Point to document and track multiple projects.
- Working with database teams to deploy custom scripts to populate new databases during data migrations. Used SQL scripts to test the accuracy of the data post migration.
- Assisting Product Owners in developing EPICs, Features and User Stories which align with business vision and product roadmap.
- Experience applying Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and Kanban principals.
- Writing Technical User Stories, supporting testers in writing test cases, creating Release Traceability Matrix.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Micro services Architecture, AWS Cloud Computing (EC2), and Web - Services API’s and Cloud and non- Cloud based Relational Databases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managed several key initiatives to improve overall firm productivity and profitability. Worked closely with Senior managers, Sales & Marketing teams, IT, Operations and vendor Passage.AI to implement a Chat Bot solution for PCA's Dot Com shoppers with a view to improve customer traction and conversion. Project currently in Go Live phase and forecasted to improve annual Dot Com revenues by 15%. Project exceeded expectations, and future cost savings by 10%.
- Spearheaded customer data and inventory migration to a new Inventory Management System to improve operational efficiency by 15% and reduce costs by 5mm USD annually. Hit project milestones consistently and achieved Go Live with minimal impact to business continuity.
- To liaison and be a point of communication between the business and technical team and to identify efficient processes whilst eliminating non - value-added activities.
- Coach on-shore and off-shore team members on various aspects of the projects that me led.
- Advocated the importance of Agile framework organization wide to key commercial stakeholders and business managers and expedited the transformation to Agile by identifying existing problems and understanding organizational behavior and capabilities.
- Facilitated Daily Standup, Iteration planning, Team Backlog refinement, Iteration review and PI planning sessions.
- Assisted Product Owners in writing business User Stories which follow the key criteria for sustained profitability and ensuring operational readiness.
- Played a pivotal role in setting up User Acceptance Criteria for user stories to be accepted by the business.
- Performed root cause analysis and developed functional requirements that supported overall strategy, goals and objectives for the new IT Architecture.
- Helped improving the process and practices by identifying improvement areas through retrospective meetings.
- Worked extensively with SMEs and business users in understanding and documenting their requirements
Senior Operations Analyst
- Leader of the data migration project of patient medical history and align with the insurance providers to enhance the processing time for refunds/compensations. Accuracy and data security were the key concerns. Used electronic data interchange and. HIPAA protocols to protect the privacy of patients.
- Responsible for mentoring level me and II IT Analysts on electronic health record system configuration and software implementations.
- Review technical release notes for service updates from software vendors. Configure, test and implement updates into production environments on a monthly basis.
- Review high level technical issues with upper management, develop and implement technical solutions to improve end user workflows.
- Create documentation and training materials used by business analysts for ongoing system maintenance.
- Project coordinator for level 2 projects.
- Lead business analyst responsible for maintaining the transcription interface between physician dictation systems and electronic health record systems. Responsible for reviewing and interpreting HL7 (Health Language 7) messages to facilitate issue resolution.
- Provide consulting expertise to EHR clinical teams to assist with issue resolution and project implementations.
- Proficient in service management, ITIL, Share Point and Jira. Sharing and managing the contents of various projects.
- Skilled in facilitating and participating in day to day Scrum activities, sprint planning, backlog refinement and review meetings to progress the scrum process.
- Proficient in managing change requests and making impact analysis for getting approval on the change request from the change control board.
- Creative thinking, analytical and problem-solving capabilities with ability to identify problems and opportunities and provide solutions through effective communication with primary and secondary stake holders.
- Focused team player with excellent facilitation and mentoring abilities.