- Highly motivated Sr. Supply Chain Business Analyst with over 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Mgmt., Product Mgmt., Business Analysis, Project Mgmt. and Mgmt. Consulting across Logistics, Planning, Manufacturing and Sourcing domains.
- Take pride in delivering projects on time & on budget with highest quality standards
- Led and managed projects using Agile/Scrum and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Significant experience in leading onsite and offshore consulting teams across US and India in client facing/engagement lead roles.
- Strong expertise in translating client needs into business solution architecture
- Proven track record in significantly improving ERP and supply chain processes.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Optitex (3D Design) implementation and adoption across Confidential
- Assortment Visualization (Visual Merchandising) Tool implementation
- Optitex implementation (primarily for Tech Designers): New 3D design software that will revolutionize the way clothes are designed by Confidential Tech Designers leading to shorter Product to Market cycle times, virtual style (and size) reviews, reduced design and fitting iterations and enabling remote approval of prints and patterns
- Process Mapping: Mapped the end - to-end Product To Market (P2M) Lifecycle process for Old Navy’s Tech Design team
- Created Scorecards for tracking
- Optitex enhancements from Super Users/Tech Design Managers to rate enhancements with external vendor enabling prioritization of features
- 3D vendor capabilities and tracking vendor capabilities with central sourcing (GIS) team and the internal (Optitex) project team
- Track product lifecycle of Holiday ’17 and Spring ‘18 styles
- PLM Fit Tracker presentation documenting the strengths and weaknesses of the Enovia PLM system capabilities (in terms of people, process and technology)
- Chronology Chart depicting pictorial representation of Design and Tech Design activities against various functions within the Product to Market (P2M) timeline
- Analyzed Vendor data to identify and pick top vendors by brand, volume and category to be brought on board for Optitex implementation
- Prepared Technical Documentation including Support Guides and Training Materials for designers
- Assortment Visualization Tool (primarily for Merchants): New tool that automates sketch creation and uploads workflow from Adobe Creative Suite enabling seamless integration between Designers and Merchants/Buyers. The tool will primarily provide a visual representation of a given season’s assortment to Merchants enabling accurate and intuitive assortment selection, store display and also generate reports for Merchants.
- Process Mapping: Documented current state map of the Visual Assortment workflow from design through Merchandising and order booking by merchants
- Preparation of end-to-end process flow document summarizing the workflow within AVT solution and presented to Senior Mgmt.
- Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to releases. Updated assortment with the latest ACT (Merchant) and PLM extracts on a daily basis.
- Led weekly standup meetings managing stories and statuses and driving stories to completion
- Prepared Technical Documentation including Installation Guides, User Guides and Training Materials for Merchants, Data Assistants and Designers
- Conducted training for Merchants, Designers and resolved questions during Office Hours
- Presented tool to Senior Mgmt. and socialized the tool with Business Partners
- Created JIRA board from scratch to document business requirements, stories and prioritize/launch them in 2-week IT sprint releases
- Work with 3rd party development partner (Generation Digital) on Adobe plugins and internal Confidential IT/ACT (Merchandising) development team.
- Automated installation of the tool with the assistance of Confidential Tech team and facilitated manual installation with Confidential Tech Admins
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Transportation Management System (TMS) implementation
- RedPrairie: Hazmat and Battery compliance
- Led meetings with business stakeholders and gathered high level business requirements.
- Led design sessions with technical teams to flush out technical requirements and prioritized requirements in JIRA for implementation in IT sprints.
- Worked across 6 cross-functional teams: Merchandising (MCS), Transportation (TMS), Middleware (ESB), WMS (RedPrairie), Logistics (Proship), Reporting (EDW)
- Led weekly status meetings with business sponsors, presented stories and requirements in story review sessions and led setup of new TMS QA environment
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Product Owner & Sr. Business Analyst
- Led meetings with supply chain business stakeholders to capture requirements in the form of JIRA stories and prioritize requirements for deployment in monthly releases.
- Coordinated meetings with development and QA teams to flush out technical requirements, estimate level of effort (LOE) and facilitate UAT sessions with business users.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Identified gaps in current state business processes for sourcing rental vehicles, calculating vendor taxes and surcharges and invoice approvals.
- Addressed gaps in the system via preferred vendor sourcing, creation of vendor profiles to standardize tax and surcharge calculation and validation of invoices at the line item level projected to save in yearly rental costs out of a total $65 million yearly spend.
- Gathered requirements from Logistics Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), led requirement meetings and provided weekly status updates to senior management. Also coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts for Fleet Management System rollout.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Management Consultant
- Interviewed plant managers, subject matter experts and consulted reports to create current system landscape with visibility into obsolescence issues.
- Defined obsolescence criteria and obsolescence models for every type of equipment thus identifying issues and strategic alternatives that could be taken to address obsolescence.
- Developed a vision for a future state architecture by combining the best-in-class process technologies as well as variable technologies that could address obsolescence issues.
- Developed implementation plans covering details of vendor engagement, benchmarking, communication plans, high level site implementation plans etc.
- Created an advanced system architecture making use of best-in-class technologies addressing obsolescence issues and integrated all the way from the shop floor to the corporate headquarters.
Confidential, Connell, WA
Senior Consultant/Work stream Lead
- Created an excel based tool that could measure the top problems within the facility as well as the metrics by just making use of binary signals from rudimentary photo eyes on the manufacturing shop floor.
- Integrated the solution with the facility’s historian database to track and measure the performance in real-time, thereby providing enhanced visibility to executives that improved decision making and enabled immediate decision making.
- Provided clear visibility into top problematic areas laying the foundation for an improvement program at Confidential
Confidential, Quincy, MI
Senior Consultant/Work stream Lead
- Installed data systems to track metrics and identify top problems areas and provide clear visibility into problems at the plant and equipment level. Set up workshops in association with supervisors and process leads to pinpoint the root cause of the problems.
- Enabled clarity in long term vision by formulating a clear 3 year vision and periodic 90 day action plans which acted as milestones in order to attain the vision.
- Re-balanced the rate at which systems were running to run at the bottleneck rate thereby significantly improving the throughput while reducing problems on the line
- Established a standardized process for making sustained improvements over a long term including a Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meeting for leads to brainstorm and resolve issues, a Daily Mgmt. System (DMS), long term Defect Handling (DH) and breakdown elimination mechanism.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Student Consultant - Supply Chain
- Worked with system owners to help identify 4 major factors that were causing forecast inaccuracy namely, brand, category, volume and forecast bias. Classified profiles exhibiting these characteristics and causing high forecast error as risky profiles.
- Recommended a stratified random sampling approach for improving forecast accuracy, projected to improve forecast accuracy of more than 560 risky profiles by 10%.
- Recommended an approach to integrate supply chain with improved forecast accuracy projected to save $40 million yearly from excess manufacturing and reduced safety stock.