- Highly motivated, goal oriented with near around 8 years of experience in Business System Analysis, Business Process Analyst, Process engineering, Process improvement, Quality assurance.
- Experience on Full life cycle business intelligence project management, understanding of all aspects of end - to-end life cycle design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of business applications using Oracle technologies.
- Trained and helped other team member and instructing client staff in all aspects of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Strong experienced in all insurances such as Property and Casualty Insurance including Auto, Home, and Marine.
- Worked in various healthcare functional areas like Enrollment/Membership, Benefits, Claims, Providers, Eligibility, Encounter, Estimator, Payment solutions, Population Health Management.
- Insurance experience includes Personal Property Casualty and Commercial Automobile Product noledge, Reinsurance for Personal Property Casualty, Group and Life Insurance Systems
- Solid Experience in Business Requirement Management (Elicitation, Validation, Specification, and Verification), Gap Analysis, Business Process Modeling, Process Management, Change Management, and Application Development, in diverse business domains like Insurance, Healthcare, Retail Banking, Financial Services, and Real Estate.
- In depth noledge of Software Development Life Cycle process which includes Waterfall and Spiral methodologies and expertise in Rational Unified Process methodology (RUP), and Agile methodologies.
- Expert noledge in generating - Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Class Diagrams and State Chart Diagrams.
- Facilitated requirements gathering through research, formal-informal sessions, JAD sessions with SMEs and end users, Gap analysis, data analysis business process improvement, and systems integration.
- Proficient in teh analysis, design, and re-engineering of system applications using established system analysis, business and system process design, Implementation of methodologies.
- Extensive use of rational tools including Requisite Pro, Rose, Clear Case, Clear Quest and HP tools like HP test director (Quality centre.)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Visio.
- Simplified existing applications & integration architecture & build for scalability utilizing SOA as framework and Applied teh "As Is" and "To Be" process designs in order to identify any potential process gaps and as well as improvement opportunities.
- Competent in analysing and creating Narrative Use Cases, User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, Data Model, Activity diagrams, Data/Flow/Navigational flow diagrams using UML Tools like Visio.
- Conducted planning, presentations to teh stake Holder analysis to get a clear understanding of teh process and various roles and responsibilities of teh team members in Supply Chain Services management.
- Excellent skills in facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) for eliciting functional requirements that support teh High-Level business requirements and documenting process flows.
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Project charter, Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Request for Proposals (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW)
- Expert in Tracking and Managing teh Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) that controls numerous artefact s produced by teh teams across teh deliverables for a project.
- Proficient in using MOSS 2007, assisted in writing SharePoint end user guides, facilitated training classes for end users, department head and content managers.
- Experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Confidential both company and client premises.
- Expert in writing detail system use cases, developing business test cases, and working with QA teams during testing phase thereby facilitating acceptance testing with stakeholders and business users
- Proficient in teh development of Test Strategies and Test Plans, writing detailed Test Cases and developing and implementing complete software Test methodologies.
Methodologies: RUP, UML, CMM, Waterfall, Agile, Sybase Power Designer, Joint Application Development (JAD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
Testing Tools: Rational Enterprise Suite, Test Director, Quality Center
Change Management Tools: Rational Clear Quest, Test Director.
Business Modeling Tools: Rally, JIRA, Confluence, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
Version Control Systems: Rational Clear Case.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office.
Programming Languages: SQL
MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/7/10
Environments: C, HTML/HTML5, XML, CSS, JAVA UML, ASP.NET.
Data warehouse tools: BI/DWH, ETL, Informatica Power center
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Business Analyst
- Worked in a challenging fast paced environment to understand, analyze, prioritize, document internal and external stakeholder’s need’s and specifications to meet teh specific business goals
- Established a Business Analysis methodology around teh Waterfall and Agile Scrum
- Developed UML Use Cases using Rational Rose and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables
- Worked on teh commercial property and casualty domain and made specific changes to teh same for teh smooth flow of teh process
- Researched teh various steps in teh lifecycle and then constructed teh system in a way that teh high-risk customers would be easily identified and monitored
- Streamlined several data streams and mapped then into teh new system
- Developed project plans and managed project scope
- Assigned tasks among development team, monitored and tracked progress of project following Agile methodology
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, analyzed teh requirements by using Rational Rose, Visio and Requisite pro - RTC
- Track and manage all Change Requests, using Rational Clear Quest
- Managed Tasks, sprints and tracked defects and trigger issues using JIRA
- Maintained and tracked stakeholders requests for enhancements and changes using Unified Change Management tool (UCM) such as Rational Clear Quest
- Coordinating and Developing QA activities
- Assisted in creating a High Level Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Conducted presentations of teh QA test results with analysis to teh stakeholders and users and documented modifications and requirements
- Conducted UAT; facilitated discussion between business team and QA team on determine teh test requirements and pass/fail criteria; documented and reported user feedbacks to management team.
- Designed and Customized data models for Data warehouse
- Worked extensively with MS Excel and MS access
- Assisted in building a Business Analysis Process Model using Rational Rose and Visio
- Performed extensive Requirement analysis and developed use cases and workflows
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Process Flows
- Played a key role in teh planning, User Accepted testing, and Implementation of system enhancements and conversions
- Work closely with developing team had experience and noledge on .net
- Act as teh liaison between Business and Systems Analysts, Developers and project management groups
- Provided key input in working with users in defining project and system requirements.
- Developed strategic partnerships with teh business units to develop a solid noledge base of teh business line; including teh business plan, products, and process and revenue streams
- Documented and delivered Functional Specification Document to teh project team
- Conducted JAD sessions for communicating with Stakeholders and Project directors
- Used SQL queries for data interaction
Environment: Windows XP, MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, Quality Center, MS Visio, Unix, XML, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case, GAP analysis and
- Populate databases (e.g., drug information, company deals, pricing, launch dates, global market access statistics) with information provided from various sources including secondary data from information resources or research teams or data
- Extract data as needed for delivery to analyst teams
- Creation and population of PowerPoint templates (including leveraging technology Creation and population of PowerPoint templates (including leveraging technology such as e - tabs to produce), tables, figures, and graphics, in support of building final client deliverables
- Interpreting data and bulleted text provided by Analysts and other staff and translating them into carefully crafted presentations and other professional deliverables.
- Performing edits on reports, slide decks, consulting projects, and other company publications to ensure professionalism and quality and adherence to house style
- Identifying discrepancies and spotting holes in logic between text and data tables
- Market Research and Competitive intelligence for report for many healthcare and Pharmaceutical clients
- Provided Sales and Marketing Analytics for a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical clien
Environment: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio Outlook), SQL Navigator, Clear Case, HTML, Sybase, UML, Requisite Pro and Data Mapping/Modeling, MS Project, RUP, Guide Wire, Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD), Rational Analyst Studio
Pharma Benefit Analyst/Claims Analyst
- Working with teh pharmacy claim adjudication system, responsibilities entail:
- Analyzing benefit requests and securing all necessary data to ensure appropriate implementation based on applied logic.
- Working with client management to implement new, maintain existing benefit plans and client pricing.
- Working with clinical pharmacy to implement formulary updates and clinical programs.
- Working with pharmacy network management to implement pharmacy rate changes and network additions.
- Ensuring timely communication of any issue and/or information needed to complete a plan request. Developing client specific implementation plans and managing implementation processes in accordance with department protocol.
- Run queries out of teh adjudication system to secure all necessary information to implement plan requests. Developing and run macros to implement plan requests.
- Performing claim testing, to ensure accurate claim adjudication. Maintaining acceptable and appropriate quality levels and production turn-around time. Assisting with teh development of process improvements for teh department.
- Responding to all claim processing inquiries from client management, clinical, and other internal departments. Working on other assigned special projects and business initiatives.
Environment: Waterfall, MS excel, Rx construct, MS office.
Jr. Business Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meticulously used teh GXP and GCP guidelines in teh Clinical data collection and Data processing.
- Gathered requirements using Legacy system and Legacy Documentation.
- Used data query techniques using SQL.
- Reviewed functional requirement specification document to develop, identify missing, incomplete, inconsistent, duplicate and contradictory requirements.
- Facilitated meetings between developers and customers to clarify teh scope of teh project and maintained requirement specification documents.
- Built ITIL processes covering core areas in IT service design, transition and operation.
- Drafted process flow with roles and responsibilities and conducting follow up workshops for walk through and obtaining consensus on teh ensuing process for service management.
- Monitored and controlled requirement documents and change request documents in Clear case.
- Compiled Test Plan based on teh Business Requirements Documents covering all test environments and scenarios.
- Monitored, Tracked and assigned defects to developers using teh Defect Management System.
- Consulted with multiple teams to ensure that project requirements are met, and product delivered within teh designated timeframe during teh project.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
Environment: waterfall, HPQC, MS project, MS access, LoadRunner