- Results Focused IT professional offering an experience of 8 + years in the ERP sector such as Oil & Gas (Upstream/Downstream), Healthcare, Pharma and Finance Industries.
- Experience in Implementation, Enhancements, Support, Testing and providing business solutions in functional area.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, Agile, Waterfall and ASAP methodology - Requirement gathering, Scoping, Project Preparation, Fit/Gap Analysis, Design development, Final Preparation, Go-Live and post implementation support. Worked on three full lifecycle projects and various deployments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong Functional background and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient experience in the Supply Chain Management - Inventory Management, Logistics and Organizational Change Management (OCM) procedures including State of California experience.
- Expertise in analyzing the Business Requirements, review existing systems, perform gap analysis, define solutions, translate into detailed mapping designs, perform programming activities, create and execute test scripts and documenting them into artifacts like Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and System Requirement specification (SRS) and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Proficient in analyzing and creating Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Business flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Proficient in handling complex projects with varying team size. Managing implementation life cycle starting from Project plan, kick-off meetings, Requirements Gathering, documentation, solution approach, Configuration and release planning - time scaling.
- Participate in system integration testing and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience in carrying out gap-fit analysis and creating functional specifications for business process improvements, Manufacturing Processes, user-exits and interfaces in the areas of SAP and PeopleSoft.
- Strong experience in extracting data through ad-hoc SQL queries and reports.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating End-User requirements, Vendor Management and custom designing solutions, troubleshooting any problems in the process, Defects, Errors, Change requests, Desk procedures and Job aids.
- Creating User Stories and Acceptance Criteria of elicited requirements and perform the requirements walkthrough with business users for review and approval.
- Ability to manage meeting of deadlines, communicating and training of end users.
- Strong experience in Configuration and Customization of the ERP SAP functional modules like Sales and Distribution(SD), Materials Management(MM) and Warehouse Management(WM).
- Knowledge in the modules like Finance FICO, Production planning and ABAP.
- Order-to-Cash (OTC): Expertise in configuration, customizing, modification and support of Order to Cash Process and Sales Order Processing - setting up Organizational structure, creating Account Groups, determining Partner Functions, customizing sales documents, item categories and schedule lines, delivery and billing documents, Master Data Creation & Validation, ATP Process.
- Procurement Cycle (P2P): Expertise in configuration, customizing, modification and support of Procurement flow - Purchase Requisition, RFQ, and Maintenance of quotation, Vendor Selection, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt and Invoice Verification.
- Extensive experience in Logistic Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (In bound& Out bound), Picking, Packing and Goods Issue and Transportation.
- Experience in configuring various pricing procedures, determined condition types to capture the elements such as Prices, Discounts, Freight Costing, Taxes and created condition tables, access sequence using condition technique.
- Well versed with creation of master in different streams that directly relate to FI module viz. Customer master data, Vendor master data and GL master data. Strong experience in AR, AP, Billing and GL business process flows.
- Knowledge in Special Sales Scenarios like Consignment sales, Intra & Inter-company STOs, Cash sales, Contracts, BOM, MRP Intercompany Sales and Third-party order processing.
- Experienced in defining test strategies and test scripts and executing test cycles (all phases) using HPQC tool and reports out of HPQC.
- Extensive ODC (Offshore Development Center) co-ordination experience.
Methodologies: Waterfall, SDLC, Agile Scrum.
ERP Modules: SAP 4.7,ECC 6.0, PeopleSoft 9.2,9.1
Tools: LSMW, HP Quality Center, SharePoint, CITRIX, JIRA, TFS, REMEDY.
Cross Application: ALE, EDI and IDOC’s
Software: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO…), HTML, JAVA, Oracle11g, SQL
Sr. Business Analyst
- Working in Organizational Change Management Team and to analyze the Client needs and then design, develop and test the software to meet the needs of the business application.
- Facilitating JAD and JAR sessions with Client (both Onsite and Offsite(Districts)) for gathering and analyzingBusinessand System Functional Requirements.
- Working along with Application Development Team and Developed Use-Cases, Business Process Models and To-Be Business Processes using Visio Flow Diagrams.
- Translating the business requirements intoBusinessRequirement Specification (BRS), System Requirement Specification (SRS) documents.
- Conduct SME reviews on end-to-end As-Is & To-Be Business Process documentation and updating the business process documents as per the comments given by the users.
- Presenting the BPM & BPMN documents for approval from end client-state department.
- Performing GAP Analysis based on the As-Is and To-Be processes and fill the gaps by suggesting new customizations to the Confidential application which helped to identify the job duties and improved the Business processes.
- Creating End to EndBusinessFlow Diagrams and USE cases diagrams using MS VISIO for various Business Capabilities.
- Documenting BPM and BPMN for the future maintenance and upgrades and to assist the Training team to deliver the end project to the Clients and imparted training to the end users.
- Created and maintained the process documents for the project to be used for collaboration with developers and project manager on SharePoint.
- Helped the state clients in writing the test cases and test scripts for UAT.
- Successfully tracked, edited, and submitted project deliverables on time for the projects for all version releases of the on-going project.
- Created Metrics (time estimation and graphs) for previous releases to estimate the BP improvement
- Used MS Project for status reporting and planning.
Sr. Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
- Played a Business analyst role preparing Business Requirement documents with the legacy users on the new supply chain ERP implementation schedule.
- Interfaced with business owners and subject matter expert (SME) to prepare Business Requirements, Document, Use Case, and Activity Diagrams.
- Researched and evaluated current processes/policies and presented findings and recommendations to team.
- Participated requirement review meetings to address any issues or action requires to validate requirements
- Conducted meetings with SME's to discuss and understand business rules/logic of the product requirements.
- Assisted business personnel with testing, evaluation, and validation of new functions and applications, and help identify issues in software.
- Tasked with interacting with Vendors to gather the demand and supply requirement specifications.
- Involved in SCM functionalities like Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- Participated in SCRUM meetings and worked closely with the Subject Matter Expert and the Project Manager.
- Used MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio for documentation and analysis reports among other project management and reporting tools.
- Maintained Vendor interactions and Vendor management framework.
- Created and maintained Narrative Use Cases (Business Use Cases, System Use Cases) and modeled Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in requirement gathering and design sessions with customer service and shipping business process owners for order management, shipping and transportation
- Responsible for configuration and maintenance of Sales Distribution/LE objects that includes shipping points, TPP, storage locations, routes determination, delivery types, shipment types etc.
- Design and Implementation of Intercompany Sales and Stock Transfer Order process.
- Created the integration test plan and testing scenarios for sales related areas of design; involved in the testing for the entire implementation.
- Worked on designing the functional specifications for Order Acknowledgement, Delivery, Shipment and Invoice Forms.
- Supervised and Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Effectively managed change by deploying change management techniques such as Change Assessment, Impact Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
- Defined shipping conditions, loading groups, shipping point termination, delivery types, copy control for deliveries, picking, packing (shipping material types, Material groups for shipping materials)
- Worked on On-Boarding new customers via EDI for standard order process, third party, Individual purchase order, Consignment and third-party consignment processes.
- Created training documentation for business users to document the process flow and error handling procedures.
Sr. Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant
- Conducting Fit-Gap analysis and Feature-Validation exercise by executing brainstorming, requirements workshops and reverse engineering to define/redefine the scope of work.
- Interacting with key business users to understand requirements for technology and transform them into functional artifacts to bridge the gap between technology and business.
- Involved in all the phases of ASAP methodology process.
- Helping the business users to prioritize and organize the functional requirements in "Must-to-have" and "Nice-to-have" features.
- Worked with UI team to help them understand the functionality and guide them to revise the wireframes and mockups as per customers' behavioral and engagement patterns with product.
- Implemented Business Process Modeling to visualize the "As-Is" and "To-Be" process flows for relationships/connections among technology assets.
- Providing guidance for creating the test cases as well as assisting the business users for development of user acceptance criteria and reviewing /proofing test results.
- Handled the tickets raised in the OMEGA tool pertaining to customization of functionality pertaining to the IS-OIL document flows. Updating of bulk data into SAP via LSMW.
- Worked on new evolutions viz.., Creation of Plants, creation of new customized reports, creation of new pricing procedures, making configuration changes with respect to TAS, SD and MM (according to business requirement) and proposed new FIAB/improvements which is both time and cost efficient to user.
- Worked on Purchase orders and Stock transport orders for procuring stock from vendor or another store/warehouse.
- Created new purchasing groups, confirmation control key and new output schemas for purchase orders.
- Worked on Logistics Execution functionalities: Outbound delivery Processing, Shipping, Picking, Packing, Goods Issue and transfer orders.
- Worked on master data set up for SD and MM module (Material, Customer, Vendor, Info Records and output master).
- Played key role during rollout Phase /Implementation of new sub Projects (customizing) and during Upgrade.
- Developed test cases and test scenarios in HPQC to document various cycles of testing for the projects.
- Experience in data conversion like interface files like XML for various flows.
- Involved in preparation of test scripts, user acceptance testing (UAT), defined test documentation using IEEE Std format.
- Coordinating and testing of all EDI implementations with new EDI partners.
Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
- Responsible for interacting with users on requirement gathering, gap analysis and creating Business Requirement Documents in IEEE standard format.
- Understanding Business Process for AstraZeneca
- Worked on to create design document and perform functional spec updates and do the configurations to resolve production issue or enhancements.
- Understand the business requirements and discuss / communicate with technical team so that they requirements can be mapped to the technical specs.
- Follow up with technical team, functional team to make sure that there are no road blocks and timelines are not endangered.
- Communication with business to keep them updated about the progress.
- Coordinate the integration/regression testing and to make sure that the test plans are properly documented and executed. Also keep track of defects.
- Managed all aspects of benefits program in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with plan guidelines and established policies.
- Ensured benefit plan expenditures and employee contributions are remitted timely. Created and maintained records/reports needed to support internal audit and regulatory filings.
- Performed GAP analysis to identify problems and inconsistencies with Business requirements specification, and the existing system.
- Followed the UML based methods using Rational Rose to create: Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration Diagrams; created the AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collaborated with the IT team and system administrators to develop the test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Participated in JAD sessions on a regular basis and presented both informational and persuasive presentations,
- Creation of Enterprise Structure and assignment of Organization data for SD/FICO/WM, Customization of material master and vendor master.
- Creation of the Purchasing Flow.
- Preparation of test Scripts to Test Scenarios and Execution of test Scripts
- Update and Correction of erroneous scripts.
- Point of Contact for Stock updating across all teams forms Onshore and Offshore.
- Configuration and Mapping of Plants and Storage Locations (warehouse Linking).
- Assisting updating of various project deliverables like LDMS (Central Document Repository).
- Developed re-usable test case document and scripts universe.
Business Analyst / Functional Consultant
- Worked as PeopleSoft Functional Analyst on client site.
- Developing breadth and depth of knowledge, both system and process, in assigned functional area(s), with a holistic view across broad processes and systems.
- Worked closely with medical management, claims, provider services and member service team to understand their day to day operations and identify gap analysis.
- Recommending business process improvements for Procurement Area including Procure to pay process cycle.
- Analyzing cross-functional workflow processes across Departments.
- Working with users to identify and recommend desired process modifications and enhancements.
- Documenting and modeling Procurement business processes (Requisitions, Contacts, Purchase Orders, Vendors) and associated data and converting them into Functional documents and coordinating with technical team for the development cycle of the same
- A detailed Test scenario, Test Plan and Test case for Accounts Payable and GL modules and successfully completed Unit, System testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Developed and executed Manual scripts and automated scripts using Quality Center.
- Delivery of system knowledge on projects to new users of the Procure to pay work flow processes and Information Solutions systems.
- Keeping customers informed of business analysis work progress.
- Meeting regularly with customers and IT Management to discuss, prioritize and report on application enhancements.
- Maintaining and enforcing existing technology and documentation strategy.
SAP Functional Consultant/Business Analyst
- Gathered user and business requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping, and UI (User Interface).
- Stored and modified requirements in MS Word.
- Analyzed and prioritized user and business requirements as system requirements that must be included while developing the software.
- Prepared Logical Data Models that contained set of diagrams, Business Requirement Documents, and supporting documents containing the essential business elements, detailed definitions, and descriptions of the relationships between the actors.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Use Case, Use Case Scenario, and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Worked on Wire frames during the Elaboration Phase.
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SME, vendors, users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Created and managed project templates, Use Case project templates, requirement types, and traceability relationships in Requisite Pro.
- Authored progress and completion reports which were then submitted to project management on a weekly basis.
- Created test cases and test scripts to check the functionality of application.
- Performed manual front-end testing to check all functionalities of different modules.
- Suggested measures and recommendations to improve the current application performance.