Development of SQL statements and queries using: MySql and Oracle SQL Developer
Database Design: 1nf, 2nf, 3nf Data Mining and Visualization using Tableau
Geographical Information Systems: ArcGIS
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Tools: SAP, Oracle Financial, JD Edwards
Expert in: Microsoft Excel
Financial Analysis and Accounting: Life Cycle (AR, AP, GL, Accruals)
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Assisting in Duties for Business Analyst.
- Conduct contract price analysis from Supplier Purchasing reports.
- Summarize contract price analysis into pivot tables for management and collection from distributors.
- Use Tibersoft analysis tool to locate contract price variations.
- Gather requirements and perform QA test for Tibersoft tool rollout.
- Perform cost analysis for entire Fleet Department.
- Audit fuel purchasing cards to make sure fleet is compliant with enrollment policies.
- Any ad - hoc reports as requested by the business.
- Audit maintenance enrollment, compliance, and spend quarterly for line of business managers.
- Evaluate fully amortized vehicles for replacement based on cost and future efficiencies.
- Evaluate fleet purchases for volume rebates.
- Edit and execute queries for price analysis from vendors.
- Create and run SQL queries for contract price variance audits.
- Aid planning finance quarterly meetings.
- Aid planning department site visits and departmental outings.
Confidential, Bristol, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Prepare quarterly analysis of entire AP department for review by the Chief Accounting Officer.
- Extract and organize data from accounting systems as outlined by management.
- Participate in data conversion from vendors to accounting system.
- Departmental lead - focal point for all technology needs.
- Assist management in creating business processes within the accounts payable cycle.
- Assist in Conversion from JD Edwards to SAP.
- Track all monthly charges to ensure accuracy of vendor charges.
- Develop advanced Excel Spreadsheets using Visual Basic for Applications
- Reconcile large vendor accounts.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Post Journal Entries.
- Provide MS Office and accounting system support for department of 50 users.
Confidential, Warminster, PA
- Windows NT 4/2000 and Exchange 5.5 Server Administration (supported 2000 users on the East Coast) Added user and machine accounts to domain, Monitored Server Activities
- Level III desktop and notebook support - phone support, repaired and replaced desktop PCs due to software or hardware issues.
- Created and maintained base and departmental images using Norton Ghost - installed operating system and drivers and all necessary software for each department in company.
- Supported Database servers (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Seibel Systems) and some DB Administration.
- Participated in rollout of Sales Force software.