- Competent, highly motivated IT Professional with 20+ hands - on experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) 15+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager working in Software Development Industry, specializing in requirement management, documentation and project coordination. 5+ years of experience as a Programmer Analyst
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Serves as the conduit between business partners and the software development team. Elicited requirements using techniques including process descriptions/flows, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. Coordinate changes and updates to end to end technical requirements, business rules and user stories Confidential each re-iteration of design. Determine impact to existing systems from given business requirements. Collaborate with various stakeholders and drive technical planning, design and architectural decisions, impact analysis, validation and business approvals. Facilitate meetings of cross-functional team members, work with developers and subject matter experts to understand the work effort; proactively identify, manage and resolve issues and risks; manage multiple projects Confidential the same time.
- Recognized as decision-maker and team player with excellent work ethic and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, outstanding organizational and time management skills. Proven ability to work effectively under pressure within tight deadline constraints. Demonstrated outstanding problem identification, and resolution skills. Constantly learns new skills and accepts challenges, ability to work effectively in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- MS Windows
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Visual Studio
- Confidential Rational ClearQuest
- Confidential Cognos
- Java Script
- VB Script
- Confidential Mainframe
- MS SQL
- Accounting noledge
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Responsible for system requirements for CANOPI Mobility RDs (rapid development). Created about 30 user stories different complexity, quick implementation of which allowed business to accomplish their immediate needs. Running SQL queries for data analysis and design in the production environment. Supported Mobility rapid development SDLC
- Participated in extensive CAMUNDA training
- Designed No Touch Auto disconnect process workflow. For work orders with type “Disconnect” CANOPI automated the process with VFO system using disconnect notification Request to VFO which will replace the existing AUTO or Manual ASR issuance. Using REST web services API to communicate between CANOPI and VFO.
- Participated in ECOMP (Enhanced Control, Orchestration, Management and Policy) project.
Confidential - Warren, NJ
- Datameter on iPhone, iPad, Android project. Data Meter Widget displays data usage and allowance information directly on the widget face with data usage updates in real-time or near real-time. Customers could also view shared data usage as well as line level usage
- Data Meter Dashboard project. Data Meter Dashboard is centralized application which supports monitoring, statistics, reporting, alerting functionality for DataMeter
- Participated in Big Data - data integration analytics project. Design data modules dat convert underlying raw data to more readily usable formats for reporting, statistical analysis, and customer actions prediction. Extract data from different sources and load to Hadoop to perform analysis and prediction
- Self Service Action project. The Self Service Action in a Web Portal dat allows users to send Push Notifications to Confidential Customers, to send real time transactions on demand using open API. These push notifications will provide Confidential customers with useful information about their account, promotions, and account maintenance information regarding their Confidential Service. Portal users will also be able to manage their applications certificates and the push capability of their application.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Collaborated with business and IT partners to facilitate and manage the end-to-end development of technical requirements for complex initiatives impacting multiple business areas, functions and system platforms Confidential Confidential &T. Coordinated changes and updates to end-to-end technical requirements, business rules and user stories Confidential each re-iteration of design. Served as a mentor and as an example to other technical analysts, providing best practice around requirement management and process
- Participated in design of 134 projects different complexity. Has lead 40 projects.
- Expert in writing user stories for agile projects. Wrote about 120 user stories different complexity using JIRA tool
- Expert in defining TR3 requirements for ordering in USRP and interfacing applications, expert in negotiation and designing REST, SOAP web services, XML, JSON interfaces with upstream and downstream systems
- Extensive experience in SQL queries for data analysis, design and reporting.
- Created system documents including BRD, HLD, AID, Release Notes, User Guides, Interface agreements, logical data base designs, GUI design, client/server design, defect sheets, process items. Updated requirements in Confidential &T tools such as ReqPro, PRISM, ClearQuest, iRISE
- Successfully resolved ST, UAT, ORT, production, controlled introduction and general availability of software issues during SDLC. Has written and verbal appreciation from ORT and production support managers.
- Successfully completed project “PNT Migration base solution”. With the introduction of dis project, it will be possible to rehome MLPPP, or MARO circuits with PL access.
- Rehome of MLPPP group (up to 8 circuits) will be done simultaneously, using common for the group Wan Link IP Address, or Virtual Port Assignment ID. Connection of the MARO, nested MARO will be displayed in separate “USRP Rehome-IP Service” screen, and will be sent to INSTAR in the same order. INSTAR will process one group (leg) per transaction.
- Successfully completed project “BVOIP CNR Modify Capability”. Two SOAP web services interfaces were modified for dis project: IPGW-EFMS, and IPGW-CADM. Depending on new CNR indicator received from EFMS, USRP will identify “Customer is Not Ready” orders, and will pass it to CADM, so dat customer will be billed for the time when ATT provided the capability for test and turn up, but customer was not ready to T&T. By completing dis project me has helped to generate revenue to Confidential &T.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in design, development, testing, and implementation of the application.
- Run SQL queries to extract and analyze data attributes
- Converted HTML pages to JSP pages. Used session implicit object to handle user sessions.
- Developed JDAO - java database access object, which provides connection to the Oracle database, executes appropriate query, formats result list as an Array List, sends it back to the calling module, closes the connection
- Recorded any users actions (accept or reject of terms and conditions) in Oracle database Audit table using SQL
Environment: Java, JSP, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, HTML, WebSphere, CSS, Java Script, Oracle, Windows
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Managed/defined/designed/wrote detail requirements, translated business requirements into systems solutions and engineered systems requirements.
- Elicited requirements using techniques including process descriptions/flows, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. Coordinated changes and updates to end-to-end technical requirements, business rules and use cases Confidential each re-iteration of design. Serves as the conduit between the partners and the software development team. Determined impact to existing systems from given business requirements. Collaborated with various stakeholders and drove technical planning, design and architectural decisions, impact analysis, validation and business approvals
- Expert in writing XML, or web services interfaces to pass data between applications
- Developed reports, charts and graphs to analyze critical data
- Designed web based “IPC Manager Worklist”. IPC Managers using dis work-list are able to update primary IPC for the selected Country, reassign the order to selected IPC, view selected order detail screen.
- Participated in design of GAIM (Global Access Invoice Management) financial accounting billing system - complex application on Oracle database
- Responsible for General Ledger project: consolidate data from separate ledgers, maintain separate ledgers Confidential department level, monthly consolidated and departmentalized financial statements, monthly reconciliation statements
Environment: Java, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Oracle, MS Windows, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visual Studio, SQL, PRISM
- Responsible for CICS online programs of New Member Enrollment System (CNE), supported regular enrollments from 27 agencies as well as web site enrollments
- BMG Music Service has been bringing people and music together for over 50 years. The company is the largest direct-to-customer distributor of music in the world and has millions of members across its various genre-based music clubs.
- Developed “Web-$9.99 Club” project to accept additional CNE enrollments from the new web site using object-oriented methodology to access DB2 tables
- Developing/modifying online system to allow more options to automatically send appropriate correspondence to customers.
- Redesigned online application SVMU (Sales Vehicle Maintenance Utility) allowing additional sources on multiple screens instead of one screen.
- Redesigned complex application: “Fraud table maintenance” from CSP to CICS adding new features and multiple functionalities, allowing add, change, delete, and browse DB2 fraud table/improving efficiency by reducing number of DB2 cursors from 80 to 2. Extensively used SQL.
- Designed Opt In/Out Project developing online and batch processing to keep web site and mainframe data in sync on DB2 tables.
- Identified and resolved productions problems modifying SVMU applications to block invalid source plan combinations and to update DB2 files accurately. Analyzed existing production data using SQL queries.
- Provided vendor support allowing 13 agencies to be enrolled through batch enrollment processing.
- Successfully provided production support of New Member Enrollment System
Environment: Confidential Mainframe, COBOL2, C++, DB2, SQL, CICS, SPUFI, MVS OS/390, MVS/JCL, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, FILEAID, EXPEDITOR
- Served as member of Legacy Team
- Responsible for CICS and batch COBOL programming
- Confidential Mainframe insurance applications include: OLIMPIS (On Line Insurance Management Policy Issue System) daily cycle, IMIS (Insurance Monthly Information System) monthly cycle.
- Major functions of OLIMPIS:
- Process new business - issue policies and endorsements, on line entry and inquiry, computer rating, generate declarations, bills, cancellation notices, etc.
- Process renewal business - same as above plus the following, automatic renewal, audit reports, premium invoices and notices, records detail for next police period, produces notification of non renewal, declination letter, form letter, mailing certificate, etc.
- Major functions of IMIS: produce business, financial, IRS, etc. reports.
- Designed CICS application, which allows update association status field on VSAM master file.
- Redesigned Homeowners and Personal Auto Profile Reports adding “Payroll Deduct” as an option under Billing Method.
- Developed reports, charts and graphs to analyze critical data using SQL
- State expansion project to include Virginia and Maryland
- Completed rate change modifications to Homeowner VIP Program
- Redesigned Data Warehouse Claim Counts Program and DLM Series Program making corrections and producing same totals of claim counts. Analyzed existing production data using SQL queries
- Completed 1099 Freedom ASCII-download project producing download files to satisfy 1099 form for Internal Revenue Services reporting.
- Successfully completed MCCI Refund Project allowing premium refunds to Michigan policyholders after state rules changed.
- Successfully provided production support.
- Res for converting COBOL and ASSEMBLER, CICS, and batch applications including Commercial Declarations for Y2K
Environment: Confidential Mainframe, Assembler, COBOL2, DB2, SQL, CICS, SPUFI, MVS OS/390, MVS/JCL, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, FILEAID, EXPEDITOR, Easytrieve, Syncsort, Stored Procedures