- Experienced Product/Program Manager and B2B Marketer having over 15 years experience in executing global programs.
- Managed international teams in English (including production coordination, project management, collateral, web and demand generation)
- Record of developing highly effective international product marketing and branding strategies.
- Experienced in agile, publishing web content wifin, servers, SaaS, IoT, semiconductors, wireless sensors/systems and industrial safety and instrumentation markets.
- Worked wif global marketing team sourcing, vendor management, RFPs, and development.
- Produced all campaign/program/launch assets (ads, banners, digital marketing files, emails, templates, flyers, brochures, FAQs, datasheets, whitepapers, reports, solution briefs, etc.)
- Product Marketing Analyst Relations Investor Relations
- Public Relations Media Strategy
- Digital Marketing Demand
- Generation Email Campaigns
- Global Marketing Brand Strategy
- Content Development
- Online Communications Strategy
- SEO Media Planning
- Relations Agency Management Internal
- Communications Crisis Communication High
- Impact Presentations Vendor Management
- Corporate Spokesman Lead Management
- Budget Management Cost Control MS Word MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint Adobe
- Suite Marketo Eloqua SalesForce.com
Confidential, San Jose, California
Sr. Product Marketing Partner Programs
- Managed partner marketing programs for servers, storage and cloud infrastructure. Built relationships wif stakeholders.
- Created and wrote press releases, articles and metrics driven email and communications content for social media and marketing automation.
- Managed PR and creative agency. Managed analyst relations, editor interviews and scheduling.
- Enabled teh launch of new consulting offerings, agile framework and new subscriptions for teh - web-based, SaaS,
- Market Future Forum dat halps marketing organizations become more agile and tackle chronic challenges through interactive peer-sharing opportunities in a gamified environment.
- Built executive-level relationships in enterprise marketing.
- Assisted development of strategic business initiatives.
- Developed marketing content and press releases, edited articles, placed articles. Managed creation of graphics and web content.
- Supported product launches (healthcare, IoT, power management).
- Created agile framework and metrics tracking reports, worked wif Meltwater Analytics.
- Coordinated meetings and built relationships wif stakeholders
Confidential, Santa Cruz, California
Sr. Analyst Relations Manager
- Created analyst relations function and related communications content. Negotiated renewal contract wif Gartner, established AR CRM tool.
- Assisted wif teh launch of two new products.
- Coordinated meetings wif analysts and key stakeholders. Worked wif teh Office of teh CTO.
- Created structured copper Ethernet and fiber data networks for Communications, Video and IP phone system sales and installation plans wif Statements of Work.
- Managed inbound and outbound requests for proposal (RFP).
- Designed and implemented wired and wireless Layer 1 and 2, LAN/WAN Network Infrastructure and IoT Solutions.
- Managed brand, created content and websites (SEO), partner programs, trade shows, email campaigns, newsletters, events, webinars, advertising, CRM, public relations, email marketing, vendor.
- Did budget management, analyst relations. Media relations and RFPs/creative briefs for marketing services agencies.
Confidential, Milpitas, California
Global Product Marketing and Communications Director
- Served as leadership force for teh GLOBALFOUNDRIES global brands.
- Led an international marketing team.
- Managed global websites, email campaigns, lead generation activities, and development of marketing collateral.
- Oversaw advertising and marketing services agencies operating in local languages.
- Served as teh key customer-facing liaison for teh sales and engineering teams and Led monthly product training sessions for global sales teams.
- Executed partner co-marketing programs; coordinated keynote speakers and booth content for global conferences.
- Orchestrated promotional events and Managed $4 million marketing budget.
- Fueled expansion of market share and brand recognition by 50% wifin approximately 24 months; through traditional, big data and social media channels. Verified results wif regular brand preference surveys.
- Built global opt-in contact list of over 10,000 recipients wif email open rate of 34%, overseeing development of e-newsletter, email content and relevant landing pages.
- Directed customer-facing crisis communications in response to Japan earthquake and tsunami.
- Introduced and orchestrated annual Global Technology Conferences in US and Asia, attracting over 3,000 attendees worldwide and considerable press attention.
Confidential, San Jose, California
Senior Director Corporate Communications and Product Marketing
- Delivered public, investor and analyst relations programs.
- Spearheaded strategic development, launch, and performance monitoring of complex multi-platform marketing programs, for IoT, SaaS, wireless systems and sensors, spanning social media, newsletters, email marketing, technical articles, 17 global websites in multiple languages, and promotional events.
- Developed high-impact executive presentations and analyst model updates and assured SEC Regulation FD compliance. Managed quarterly call scripting and SEC filings and executive speeches. Delivered key executive-level guidance in assuring Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Drove revenue growth from $19 million to more than $130 million and fueled expansion into 13 new countries through coordination of multi-platform marketing initiatives and product launches.
- Played a key role in negotiating post-IPO strategy.
Senior Account Manager
- Led media relations, brand development, crisis communications, and global PR strategy for clients.
- Nurtured investor relations; directed analyst relations and mergers/acquisitions communications.
- Oversaw project budgets of more than $1 million.
- Managed intellectual property issues, cultivated partnerships.
- Developed technical articles, coordinated events and oversaw promotional activities in support of client product launches.
Outbound Product Marketing and Public Relations Manager
- Coordinated product launches, PR and Analyst/Investor Relations strategies in support of key business unit worth over $2 billion in annual revenue as leader of teh 4-person permanent team and up to 6 contract employees.
- Published and edited quarterly customer magazine.
- Served as a key representative of SEMI trade association.